PDA

View Full Version : Once again, itz timmy down-low n four guys shooting 3s

45 bank shot
12-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Sadly, after Manu n tony's return, the Spurs offense in the second half down the stretch is back to last year's blow out mode. Tim is usually the only one who holds the ball down in the paint however he ain't no super man n he can't keep knockin down shots when facing tough defenders. The rest four players including basically just jack up three-pointers. well sometimes the shots fall, but most of the time they don't. If the spurs struggle with their 3s, 80% of the time they come home with a loss.

On the other hand, Tony n Many can't penetrate into the paint area, thus the ball movement is mainly around the peremater.

I used to propose the signing of Stephon Marbury n I was almost beat to death lol
Well I definitely don't if he's the best choice for spurs but we need someone who can actually drive the ball to the hoop and either finish it strong or help create open shots for others.

frankly, this is not the best solution. The best thing to do is to get a big who can rebound, block shots and provide valuable low-post points. But considering the bargain we have, itz pretty tough to do so.

itzsoweezee
12-02-2008, 11:49 PM
a good idea would some pic n roll with duncan. but pop prefers the awful 4 down. why make it so easy for the other team?