PDA

View Full Version : LMAO lakers

stretch
12-02-2008, 11:29 PM
FUCK YOU LAKER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid ass shit talking motherfuckers (not all of yall, more so to the idiots like lakaluva and 21blessings and those cocksucking faggots)

go suck cock, faggots

Ghazi
12-02-2008, 11:31 PM
I hate the Lakers, but it's hard to talk shit to a 14-2 team that just lost by 1 on a rather fluky play to end the game.

Ghazi
12-02-2008, 11:31 PM
but yeah, 21 blessings is a fucking douche

IronMexican
12-02-2008, 11:32 PM
I saw the Clipps choke tonight, too.

cobbler
12-02-2008, 11:33 PM

stupid ass shit talking motherfuckers (not all of yall, more so to the idiots like lakaluva and 21blessings and those cocksucking faggots)

go suck cock, faggots

Wow... That Laker dildo in your ass hurting that much is it?

Lakers_55
12-02-2008, 11:34 PM

go suck cock, faggots

thanks for recognizing we aren't all bad people because we like LA. I'll face the music, and congrats on your comeback tonight over the Clippers.

Spur-Addict
12-02-2008, 11:36 PM
I hate the Lakers, but it's hard to talk shit to a 14-2 team that just lost by 1 on a rather fluky play to end the game.

Yeah, but they were playing well for the most part, and they outscored L.A by sixteen roughly in the fourth I think. SO it wasn't as if they weren't pushing. Tell the L.A bigs to clean up the boards, they let troy Murphy get busy on them.

In other news, we lost. :lol

Not the end of the world though.

stretch
12-02-2008, 11:37 PM
thanks for recognizing we aren't all bad people because we like LA. I'll face the music, and congrats on your comeback tonight over the Clippers.

yeah, theres plenty of cool fans like you and iron mexican. it was just for idiots like 21 blessings, the poster above you, and all the people that beg for kobe to blow a load in their face. they can go fuck themselves.

IronMexican
12-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Must be a good night to be Mav fan.

YellowFever
12-02-2008, 11:39 PM

go suck cock, faggots

The difference between Dallas fans and Lakers fans.

The Lakers lose and Dallas fans are jacking themselves off with pure ecstacy.

Lakers fans don't care either way what happens to Mavericks.

(btw..Did Dallas play tonight? not that I care...)

stretch
12-02-2008, 11:39 PM

troy murphys facefuckage of the lakers must be hurting right about now

stretch
12-02-2008, 11:40 PM

lol, troy murphy

A Bomb
12-02-2008, 11:41 PM

go suck cock, faggots

Um dude those 2 posters are not Lakers fans, as a matter of fact I don't even think they are basketball fans.

BTW if you hate the Lakers and their fans, you'd want the Lakers to go 81-1 and get rolled in the finals. More losses the Lakers get, the better they will be.

stretch
12-02-2008, 11:43 PM
BTW if you hate the Lakers and their fans, you'd want the Lakers to go 81-1 and get rolled in the finals. More losses the Lakers get, the better they will be.

I really don't hate the Lakers all that much. Just the bandwagoning douchebag fans like 21 blessings, lakaluva, and kobe knobslobbers. They make other people want to hate the Lakers and talking meaningless shit like I did in this thread. There are still plenty of cool laker fans around. My best friend is a die-hard laker fan.

Flight3107
12-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Damn, where did all these new laker fans come from?

A Bomb
12-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah, but they were playing well for the most part, and they outscored L.A by sixteen roughly in the fourth I think. SO it wasn't as if they weren't pushing. Tell the L.A bigs to clean up the boards, they let troy Murphy get busy on them.

In other news, we lost. :lol

Not the end of the world though.

Here you go talking out of your ass again, how many times have I told you reading the boxscores don't tell the whole story. Watch the games first b4 you talk.

BTW how did you like Bynum's agility against Bosh the other night? :rollin

IronMexican
12-02-2008, 11:49 PM
I still think we have more good Laker fans than troll ones. Laka ain't that bad, and most fans here show respect.

YellowFever
Damn, where did all these new laker fans come from?

C'mon..I thought you knew: Everybody is a closet Laker fan!:p:

I was here for about 8 months...but I only post when the Lakers lose..LoL

cobbler
I really don't hate the Lakers all that much. Just the bandwagoning douchebag fans like 21 blessings, lakaluva, and kobe knobslobbers. They make other people want to hate the Lakers and talking meaningless shit like I did in this thread. There are still plenty of cool laker fans around. My best friend is a die-hard laker fan.

So you hate SOME laker fans for being assholes and posting comments like you just did in this thread.

BRILLIANT!!!! Heavy dose of irony there...:bang

Spur-Addict
12-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Here you go talking out of your ass again, how many times have I told you reading the boxscores don't tell the whole story. Watch the games first b4 you talk.

BTW how did you like Bynum's agility against Bosh the other night? :rollin

So the Pacers didn't outscore the lakers by about sixteen in the fourth? So, Troy didn't get a tip in? So what exactly are you trying to say stupid?

Bosh>Bynum. If you think otherwise, you're an idiot. Bosh can't do everything on the frontline. Where was O'neal? Dumbass.

The Troll Whisperer
12-02-2008, 11:57 PM

go suck cock, faggots

TSST!

TSST!

TSST!

Um dude those 2 posters are not Lakers fans, as a matter of fact I don't even think they are basketball fans.

TSST!

A Bomb
12-02-2008, 11:58 PM

Why can't you be more like Ghazi, he's such a cool Mav's fan and actually talks about bball and seems like a nice guy. You give Mavs fan base a bad name.:lol

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:00 AM
We need more fans like IronMexican. That guy is badass

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:03 AM
So the Pacers didn't outscore the lakers by about sixteen in the fourth? So, Troy didn't get a tip in? So what exactly are you trying to say stupid?

Bosh>Bynum. If you think otherwise, you're an idiot. Bosh can't do everything on the frontline. Where was O'neal? Dumbass.

Here you go changing the topic again, when did I say Bynum was better than Bosh? We are talking about how you judge players/ games by just reading boxscores and know jack shit. NOW TELL me how does Bynum's ass taste.

BTW If I was starting a franchise I'm taking Abomb over Bosh easily. I 'll also take Bynum over Bosh for this Lakers team also.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Here you go changing the topic again, when did I say Bynum was better than Bosh? We are talking about how you judge players/ games by just reading boxscores and know jack shit. NOW TELL me how does Bynum's ass taste.

BTW If I was starting a franchise I'm taking Abomb over Bosh easily. I 'll also take Bynum over Bosh for this Lakers team also.

Now I know you're smking some rocks that dirty hooker down the block gave you.

The Troll Whisperer
12-03-2008, 12:06 AM
We need more fans like IronMexican. That guy is badass
^This one has his tail up in the air, trying to assert his dominance. You must make sure you get him into a calm, submissive state, where YOU are pack leader.

TSST!

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:06 AM
I would take Shaq over Bynum for this season.

YellowFever
12-03-2008, 12:08 AM
^This one has his tail up in the air, trying to assert his dominance. You must make sure you get him into a calm, submissive state, where YOU are pack leader.

TSST!

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 12:10 AM

I think he may be Allanon as a Laker troll.
(Who is also smoking rocks :lol)

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:11 AM

Here's some more for you, if Komememe breaks his legs, Lakers might be better off.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Here's some more for you, if Komememe breaks his legs, Lakers might be better off.

I am no Kobe lover. I actually wanted to keep Shaq and stand by that. We'd ahve at least one more if we kept him.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I think he may be Allanon as a Laker troll.
(Who is also smoking rocks :lol)

Sigh.... It's just like you to jump on the bandwagon. :toast

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:21 AM
I am no Kobe lover. I actually wanted to keep Shaq and stand by that. We'd ahve at least one more if we kept him.

Shaq is/was a lazy egomaniac, I actually liked the decision to keep Kobe over Shaq. But when going got tough and Kobe wanted out last year, I realized what a spoiled selfish brat he is. Plus Kobe has one of the lowest bball iqs I 've seen.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:26 AM
He got that dominant body and post game being lazy? If he was lazy, he would only be as good as Dwight Howard is. And I would take any slouch who lead his team to the finals 6 times.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I would take Shaq over Bynum for this season.

Even if Bynum gets close to what he was b4 the injury, he's much better than Shaq, hell even over the last 6-7 games he 's better than Shaq. I hate half the Lakers squad and can't stand Phil, but I 'm telling you barring injury Bynum is the real thing.

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Sigh.... It's just like you to jump on the bandwagon. :toast

What are you even talking about? When are you going to actually contribute to this site? So far you are pretty much a waste.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:30 AM
He got that dominant body and post game being lazy? If he was lazy, he would only be as good as Dwight Howard is. And I would take any slouch who lead his team to the finals 6 times.

He would come into the season over weight, he wouldn't improve his game, and would also get minor injuries from his lack of conditioning. You know besides the conditioning, Kobe 's just like Shaq now, he's game is getting worse, supposedly his jumper should be getting better and better instead its digressing the past couple of seasons.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:34 AM
What are you even talking about? When are you going to actually contribute to this site? So far you are pretty much a waste.

Are you sure that wasn't directed at yourself? :rolleyes

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 12:35 AM
He would come into the season over weight, he wouldn't improve his game, and would also get minor injuries from his lack of conditioning.

http://www.popsucker.net/images/popsucker/genie.jpg

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 12:40 AM

So, you are first assuming I didn't watch any of the game. That is false. I watched some of the game. I saw Ford continually penetrating at will. Daniels was going back door all day. Rasho played well for the most part. So how about you keep on making assumptions.

You'd seriously take Bynum over Bosh to start a franchise? :lol<<Nay>:lmao

cobbler
12-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Shaq is/was a lazy egomaniac, I actually liked the decision to keep Kobe over Shaq. But when going got tough and Kobe wanted out last year, I realized what a spoiled selfish brat he is. Plus Kobe has one of the lowest bball iqs I 've seen.

You are correct about Shaq. Yes he was dominant in his youth but the fact is... with a work ethic he could have gone down as the all time greates center ever. He won't even finish in the top 3 and in my opinion barely cracks the top 5.

As for Kobe having one of the lowest bball IQ's, that's just plain absurd.

SpursDynasty
12-03-2008, 12:45 AM
There shouldn't be a trash-talking thread about the Lakers. Indiana just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. This loss wasn't anything crazy or unexpected. Once L.A. hit the road and stopped having home games spoon-fed to them (11 out of 15 at Staples), they were bound to be exposed.

Good job Indiana.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:50 AM
So, you are first assuming I didn't watch any of the game. That is false. I watched some of the game. I saw Ford continually penetrating at will. Daniels was going back door all day. Rasho played well for the most part. So how about you keep on making assumptions.

You'd seriously take Bynum over Bosh to start a franchise? :lol<<Nay>:lmao

If you saw the game how can you blame the Lakers bigs for the rebounds? As you state Ford penetrated at will, which left the Lakers bigs to come help and couldn't body up. Also long jump shots = long rebounds. If there was a anyone to blame it should be towards the guards and the coaching staff.

I told you on the previous posts when we were talking about Bynum/Oden , why I liked Bynum's game. Now tell me whats so funny about taking Bynum over Bosh. Enlighten me with why you would take Bosh instead of making smartass comments and trying to change topics.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 12:51 AM
There shouldn't be a trash-talking thread about the Lakers. Indiana just went out and beat a team they were supposed to beat. This loss wasn't anything crazy or unexpected. Once L.A. hit the road and stopped having home games spoon-fed to them (11 out of 15 at Staples), they were bound to be exposed.

Good job Indiana.

Why do you hate the Lakers so much? Did Kobe Butt rape you or something??

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:51 AM
You are correct about Shaq. Yes he was dominant in his youth but the fact is... with a work ethic he could have gone down as the all time greates center ever. He won't even finish in the top 3 and in my opinion barely cracks the top 5.

I got Shaq in the top 3, behind Kareem and Wilt. 4>2.

j-money24
12-03-2008, 12:53 AM
sorryy laker fans.. but bosh>>>bynum easily..
and not even close.
bosh is possibly a superstar this year..
bynum is yet to be an all-star..
and im a laker fan

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 12:54 AM
sorryy laker fans.. but bosh>>>bynum easily..
and not even close.
bosh is possibly a superstar this year..
bynum is yet to be an all-star..
and im a laker fan

No Laker fan other than A-bomb would even make that stupid comment. Bosh is a top 5 PF right now.

cobbler
12-03-2008, 12:57 AM
I got Shaq in the top 3, behind Kareem and Wilt. 4>2.

Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Olajuwon, Shaq

I would put Walton at 5 if not for all the injuries and missed games.

Trainwreck2100
12-03-2008, 12:59 AM

Good job Indiana.

the pacers just made shots they were supposed to make

cobbler
12-03-2008, 01:00 AM
No Laker fan other than A-bomb would even make that stupid comment. Bosh is a top 5 PF right now.

I belive A Bomb said he would pick Bynum over Bosh to start a franchise as opposed to who is better right now. Right now there is no argument. It's Bosh. When all is said and done i am betting Bynum has the larger impact. I too would pick Bynum over Bosh to start a franchise.

Medvedenko
12-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Wake me up when it's April...Only games I really care for this year are the ones against Boston and the Spurs.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 01:06 AM

Offense stops when Kobe touches the ball, taking bad shots also kills momentum. He makes some bad bad decisions on the open court, doesn't pass to the correct teammates instead he passes for assists. He has to get his x number of shots no matter what the score is. Instead of pounding the ball inside getting the other team's bigs in foul trouble he chucks up prayers or tries to make that highlight pass. He could be 1/15 and our post players are 10/10, he 'd still think he has the hot hand.

On defense, he roams too much going for steals, blocks and rebouds instead of playing his man. He either is going to over play his matchup to prove a point or he ll play free safety when we have the twin towers back there. He uses so much useless energy to do even easy things on both offense and defense when he doesnt have to.

Simply put he tries to be like Mike, but he 's nowhere close to him offensively or defensively.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 01:13 AM

Did I say Bynum is better than Bosh right now? You think the Lakers will have a better chance at the ring with Bosh over Bynum? Wait till the playoffs comes around Bynum will have a bigger impact than Bosh.

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 01:15 AM
If you saw the game how can you blame the Lakers bigs for the rebounds? As you state Ford penetrated at will, which left the Lakers bigs to come help and couldn't body up. Also long jump shots = long rebounds. If there was a anyone to blame it should be towards the guards and the coaching staff.

I told you on the previous posts when we were talking about Bynum/Oden , why I liked Bynum's game. Now tell me whats so funny about taking Bynum over Bosh. Enlighten me with why you would take Bosh instead of making smartass comments and trying to change topics.

The bigs did so well with switching that they prevented Ford from having an effcient and improved offensive game (for Ford, not in general).

Ah I get it, the seventeen rebounds Troy Murphy got were from long rebounds. Especially the six offensive boards. :lol
------

Bosh over Bynum, the explanation: (:lol)

Bosh:

Better offensive threat, doesn't require passes from other players for easy buckets in the lane to score most of his points (Like Bynum does). He is a top offensive all around threat with three point range. As a big, he can handle the ball anywhere on the court and expose slower big defenders.

Bosh is clutch, he has shown that he can bring his team back from being down.

Bosh is a really good rebounder.

Bosh isn't a terrible defender, much is made about his lack thereof, but as an important offensive weapon he must be on the court. Who else on the Raptor team can consistently create their own shot in an effective manner?

Bosh is a leader

Bosh is a top ten NBA player.

Most attributes that are used to compare Bynum to Bosh, Bosh is better in, except for defense.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Let's see if he makes it to the Playoffs first.

Oh shit, this post was for the thing about Bynum having more impact than Bosh.

cobbler
12-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Offense stops when Kobe touches the ball, taking bad shots also kills momentum. He makes some bad bad decisions on the open court, doesn't pass to the correct teammates instead he passes for assists. He has to get his x number of shots no matter what the score is. Instead of pounding the ball inside getting the other team's bigs in foul trouble he chucks up prayers or tries to make that highlight pass. He could be 1/15 and our post players are 10/10, he 'd still think he has the hot hand.

On defense, he roams too much going for steals, blocks and rebouds instead of playing his man. He either is going to over play his matchup to prove a point or he ll play free safety when we have the twin towers back there. He uses so much useless energy to do even easy things on both offense and defense when he doesnt have to.

Simply put he tries to be like Mike, but he 's nowhere close to him offensively or defensively.

Kobe certainly has his faults but to imply that the offense stops when he gets the ball is his fault is ridiculous. If the other guys simply stand around when he gets it then problem is them. For the last 2 years Kobe has shown if you MOVE and GET OPEN he will make the pass. If you stand around with a thumb up your ass... he will most certainly take it himself.

As for the D... i agree... he takes too many chances.

As for thinking he's got the hot hand all the time... I think you would be hard pressed to show me a superstar who doesn't.

You actually think he would make and incorrect pass to get an assist? Makes no sense? If he got the assist... then how was the pass bad? If someone was more open and would have been the better pass... then why whouldnt he make that one if he's being an assist hog? Again, the logic fails.

As for being like Mike... Arrrrrrrrrrrgh... can we ever give that a rest?:bang

Kobe™
12-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Lakers tonight=http://i38.tinypic.com/95qzrs.jpg

j-money24
12-03-2008, 01:29 AM
ew, celtics alike today ?

Banzai
12-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Lakers tonight=http://i38.tinypic.com/95qzrs.jpg omg..that looks like a fudge stick...no shit can be that big...:lol:lol:vomit:

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 01:32 AM
The bigs did so well with switching that they prevented Ford from having an effcient and improved offensive game (for Ford, not in general).

Ah I get it, the seventeen rebounds Troy Murphy got were from long rebounds. Especially the six offensive boards. :lol
------

Bosh over Bynum, the explanation: (:lol)

Bosh:

Better offensive threat, doesn't require passes from other players for easy buckets in the lane to score most of his points (Like Bynum does). He is a top offensive all around threat with three point range. As a big, he can handle the ball anywhere on the court and expose slower big defenders.

Bosh is clutch, he has shown that he can bring his team back from being down.

Bosh is a really good rebounder.

Bosh isn't a terrible defender, much is made about his lack thereof, but as an important offensive weapon he must be on the court. Who else on the Raptor team can consistently create their own shot in an effective manner?

Bosh is a leader

Bosh is a top ten NBA player.

Most attributes that are used to compare Bynum to Bosh, Bosh is better in, except for defense.

Just look at the Raptors right now, if you plug in Bynum instead of Bosh they would be a much more balanced team and I do think they would be a better team with Bynum. Bynum on the blocks with Bargnani or O'neil on top gives the team more balance, Raptors right now are a jump shooting team mostly, and defensively they 'd be real tough.

Put bosh on the Lakers, biggest problem will be on defense, and on offense Bosh won't get enough touches and basically he and pau are redundant.

I feel on most teams unless they are really strapped for scoring, Bynum would impact the team more than Bosh. And Bynum is still developing, everygame he 's getting better.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 01:35 AM

Is that shit real?

Kobe™
12-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Got me as confused as where our defense stands today

hhml
12-03-2008, 02:06 AM

The Lakers sure looked like one today.

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Just look at the Raptors right now, if you plug in Bynum instead of Bosh they would be a much more balanced team and I do think they would be a better team with Bynum. Bynum on the blocks with Bargnani or O'neil on top gives the team more balance, Raptors right now are a jump shooting team mostly, and defensively they 'd be real tough.

Put bosh on the Lakers, biggest problem will be on defense, and on offense Bosh won't get enough touches and basically he and pau are redundant.

I feel on most teams unless they are really strapped for scoring, Bynum would impact the team more than Bosh. And Bynum is still developing, everygame he 's getting better.

Do this switch and the Raptors are a lottery team. Toronto isn't even five hundred right now. This isn't a video game. If Bosh was on L.A right now, there would be no doubt who would win the chip.

Pau and Bosh would be interchangeable, whereas Bynum and Pau are not. There would be no defense in the history of basketball coupled with their offensive skill set that could stop that Laker team (as proposed with Bosh and current roster).

I'd guarantee passing the Bull regular season win record, and i'd guarantee a championship. The concept of a drought would be non-existent, and it isn't as if they would be completely terrible on defense. It wouldn't matter anyways, because in any set or game style on the offensive end they wouldn't be stopped.

They'd shoot more free throws than any team ever. They'd run so much they'd create shots. You'd have to put defenders on the court, and even then they couldn't score back enough for it to even matter. That is a joke.

TheMadHatter
12-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Do this switch and the Raptors are a lottery team. Toronto isn't even five hundred right now. This isn't a video game. If Bosh was on L.A right now, there would be no doubt who would win the chip.

Pau and Bosh would be interchangeable, whereas Bynum and Pau are not. There would be no defense in the history of basketball coupled with their offensive skill set that could stop that Laker team (as proposed with Bosh and current roster).

I'd guarantee passing the Bull regular season win record, and i'd guarantee a championship. The concept of a drought would be non-existent, and it isn't as if they would be completely terrible on defense. It wouldn't matter anyways, because in any set or game style on the offensive end they wouldn't be stopped.

They'd shoot more free throws than any team ever. They'd run so much they'd create shots. You'd have to put defenders on the court, and even then they couldn't score back enough for it to even matter. That is a joke.

Bosh isn't that good lunatic.

cobbler
12-03-2008, 04:17 AM

Wow... you make Bosh sound like the best player to ever grace the court. Nothing is guaranteed. Often times teams with lesser indivudual players out perform teams with superstars. Look at the 2004 Pistons vs the Lakers for example.

Bynum and Gasol aren't interchangeable? That is a curious statement as they have been doing just that. When Bynum sits, Gasol takes the 5 spot. When Gasol sits after that Bynum takes the 5 spot. When they are on the floor together Bynum takes the 5 and Gasol the 4. In the triangle its a moot point. If you are implying that Gasol couldnt take the 5 and Bynum the 4 then I also disagree. In the triangle Bynum could play the 4 but why would they want to do that?

The Lakers do not have any real problems with offensive droughts. It's the defensive droughts that get them. You honestly think if you replaced Bynum with Bosh today that the Lakers become that much better offensively? There are only so many touches. Bynum is only getting about 8 to 10 touches a game. With Bosh they would become quicker but lose defense. Scoring would be about the same... not extremely better as you imply.

For this Laker teams needs.... I would not trade Bynum straight up for Bosh.

Ghazi
12-03-2008, 04:45 AM
Why are Bosh and Bynum even being compared? One is a true center, the other is a power forward. As far as individual skill, Bosh is better.

Spur-Addict
12-03-2008, 04:46 AM
Bosh isn't that good lunatic.

Bosh is good enough to make that team, that good. The team in place as of now is on pace to lose, what eight or nine games? It probably won't happen, but adding an all star, and MVP candidate in his prime is not a stretch to say that his presence would allow them a few more wins to break the regular season wins record.

Wow... you make Bosh sound like the best player to ever grace the court. Nothing is guaranteed. Often times teams with lesser indivudual players out perform teams with superstars. Look at the 2004 Pistons vs the Lakers for example. Bynum and Gasol aren't interchangeable? That is a curious statement as they have been doing just that. When Bynum sits, Gasol takes the 5 spot. When Gasol sits after that Bynum takes the 5 spot. When they are on the floor together Bynum takes the 5 and Gasol the 4. In the triangle its a moot point. If you are implying that Gasol couldnt take the 5 and Bynum the 4 then I also disagree. In the triangle Bynum could play the 4 but why would they want to do that?

The Lakers do not have any real problems with offensive droughts. It's the defensive droughts that get them. You honestly think if you replaced Bynum with Bosh today that the Lakers become that much better offensively? There are only so many touches. Bynum is only getting about 8 to 10 touches a game. With Bosh they would become quicker but lose defense. Scoring would be about the same... not extremely better as you imply.

For this Laker teams needs.... I would not trade Bynum straight up for Bosh.

The 2004 Lakers were good, but not as good as people made them out to be. Malone was in his end years, and Gary Payton wasn't as effective in my opinion on the court as Derek Fisher was, despite what anything else indicates. The defense of Payton wasn't what it was cracked up to be, and his ability to stretch the floor with his shot wasn't as good as D. Fish.

Bynum and Pau aren't AS interchangeable as Gasol and Bosh would be. Sorry, i'll correct that one. Especially offensively.

Lets put it this way, the Lakers wouldn't be shooting under fifty percent as a team. Right now they shoot roughly forty four percent overall (FG%). He shoots 82% from the line, so their 70% from the stripe would increase, as Bynum shoots 72%, that's a ten percent increase, which is massive.

They add another clutch player, another go to guy in the post. So if either gets in foul trouble, a consistent post threat (One at an All Star level) remains ALWAYS. If Kobe gets into foul trouble, they can just run the high low, as both can hit the fifteen to twenty footer. Teams would still have a terrible time doubling down, think about it. Overall defense wouldn't be that bad, especially with constant production on offense. Teams would be in a constant scramble, a seven game series would damn near be impossible to win against them. Think of the kind of depth they have now, then add Bosh, that's insane.

Findog
12-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Must be a good night to be Mav fan.

Stern is going to give us the "Beat the Clippers by 2 at home" Trophy.

America! Fuck Yeah!

:lobt:

Findog
12-03-2008, 08:18 AM

:lmao

We're still bitter about 1988.

Findog
12-03-2008, 08:22 AM

Good job Indiana.

LA was just lucky to hit some shots and pass some passes. The Pacers exposed them as a fluke last night.

Findog
12-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Wake me up when it's April...Only games I really care for this year are the ones against Boston and the Spurs.

That's good. That means we get a break from you posting until then.

Findog
12-03-2008, 08:26 AM

:lmao

and JJ Barea is better than Kobe.

Brazil
12-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Where is allanon ? :)

Shank
12-03-2008, 09:05 AM
45 free throws?

stretch
12-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Why can't you be more like Ghazi, he's such a cool Mav's fan and actually talks about bball and seems like a nice guy. You give Mavs fan base a bad name.:lol

act cool, you will get treated cool.

act like a douche, and you will get treated like a douche.

thats how it goes with pretty much any good poster here.

stretch
12-03-2008, 09:14 AM
when someone dogs on Kobe's BB IQ, and talks about how great bynum is... you know they are fucking retarded

bynum has a TERRIBLY low BB IQ, mostly on the defensive end. run slashers and backdoor cuts on him, and he is completely lost.

stretch
12-03-2008, 09:17 AM

What a fucking stupid ass statement.

stretch
12-03-2008, 09:19 AM
That's good. That means we get a break from you posting until then.

:tu

sounds good to me.

resistanze
12-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Just look at the Raptors right now, if you plug in Bynum instead of Bosh they would be a much more balanced team and I do think they would be a better team with Bynum.

LOL.

TheMadHatter
12-03-2008, 11:12 AM
stretch is just a hater.

And A Bomb shut the fuck up. Bosh >> Bynum.

stretch
12-03-2008, 11:13 AM
stretch is just a hater.

And A Bomb shut the fuck up. Bosh >> Bynum.

lol, kfc

Reggie Miller
12-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Dear Lakers:

Troy Murphy wants to know how his ass tastes.

To all of the troll Laker fans out there like 21 Blessings:

Running down and trashing the Pacers for the last few months seems particularly ironic now, doesn't it?

This season is pretty much lost for Indiana anyway. If they finish with a winning record against the Lakers and Celtics, I will consider the season a roaring success.

Allanon
12-03-2008, 11:57 AM
You can't sleep on any team in the NBA, the Pacers do have some talent in my opinion.

That's said, Lakers should have won that game. I guess this is the Lakers Suck Camel A$$ thread :D

Trash on.

tlongII
12-03-2008, 12:02 PM
The Lakers Suck Camel A$$!

Indazone
12-03-2008, 12:08 PM
TSST!

TSST!

TSST!

TSST!

What? You got a leak in your rear end and you're letting air out???

Indazone
12-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Lakers suck rat schlong!! Haha Troy Murphy babieeeeee

TheMadHatter
12-03-2008, 01:10 PM
What are you all laughing at? Nobody in the WC is anywhere near the Lakers and likely won't catch up to within 5 games.

Findog
12-03-2008, 01:13 PM
What are you all laughing at? Nobody in the WC is anywhere near the Lakers and likely won't catch up to within 5 games.

Face it hatter, the Lakers are a big fluke and the Pacers proved it last night. Any old asshole can shoot some shots and pass some passes. Your team got exposed as the fluky flukes that they are.

Xylus
12-03-2008, 01:46 PM
What? You got a leak in your rear end and you're letting air out???

That's just about the dumbest joke I've ever seen here on SpursTalk.

Somebody git me my gun!

hater
12-03-2008, 01:46 PM
this thread proves Laker + Mav fans don't deserve a special forum here

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 01:50 PM

Somebody git me my gun!

You'd expect anything different from this idiot? This guy is up there with Sd and 21 blessings are far as stupidity. And on top of that, he thinks that Steve Francis has something left.

dirk4mvp
12-03-2008, 02:44 PM

Somebody git me my gun!

What did you expect from a guy who claims Scola is a top 25 player in the league? :lol

Reggie Miller
12-03-2008, 02:54 PM

Wake me when the Lakers have actually played more than a handful of road games. They did the same routine last year with their home games so front-loaded.

:sleep

Reggie Miller
12-03-2008, 02:55 PM
What did you expect from a guy who claims Scola is a top 25 player in the league? :lol

Scola is definitely among the 25 players with the longest hair. That's got to be worth something. Anyone can get hot and try to shoot some shots, but it takes real dedication to grow out the 'do.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 02:58 PM
We have to play so many early home games cause the Staples Center is booked for the Grammy's and other shit during January and February. It's a hassle, but oh well.

Reggie Miller
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
We have to play so many early home games cause the Staples Center is booked for the Grammy's and other shit during January and February. It's a hassle, but oh well.

Don't get me wrong. They may be the best team in the West this year. I'm just sick and tired of the collective media circle jerk every flippin' season, regardless of their talent or realistic chances. That kind of ridiculous hyperbole before Christmas makes me nauseous.

You personally don't do this shit, but the average Laker fan is completely intolerable. They expect everyone to participate in the annual circle jerk. Otherwise, they are "haters" or "don't know basketball" or whatever. Laker fans don't seem (or care) to understand that the rest of the league's fans hate the Lakers. It's always been that way, and it's always going to be that way.

When you've hated a team for as long as I've hated the Lakers, it has absolutely no impact on my evaluation of the team. That may sound counterintuitive, but it's hard to stay really worked up for over three decades.

TheMadHatter
12-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Don't get me wrong. They may be the best team in the West this year. I'm just sick and tired of the collective media circle jerk every flippin' season, regardless of their talent or realistic chances. That kind of ridiculous hyperbole before Christmas makes me nauseous.

You personally don't do this shit, but the average Laker fan is completely intolerable. They expect everyone to participate in the annual circle jerk. Otherwise, they are "haters" or "don't know basketball" or whatever. Laker fans don't seem (or care) to understand that the rest of the league's fans hate the Lakers. It's always been that way, and it's always going to be that way.

When you've hated a team for as long as I've hated the Lakers, it has absolutely no impact on my evaluation of the team. That may sound counterintuitive, but it's hard to stay really worked up for over three decades.

Damn who woke this maggot up? Get back in your cave troll.

tlongII
12-03-2008, 04:48 PM
We do care Reggie. We could care/less about what other fans think. Infact, thats the second best thing about being a Laker fan... knowing that other teams and their fans hate the Lakers fans more than they hate the Lakers team itself. It would be a lot easier for you to just convert to the light side than to live in dark and hatred...:lol

Life must suck if you truly feel that way man, I hope you are just kidding.

Soon all Lakers fans will hate the Blazers. :smokin

TheMadHatter
12-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Blazers will always be the Lakers red-headed step child. Unless we are playing in the Rose Garden.

LnGrrrR
12-03-2008, 05:02 PM
We do care Reggie. We could care/less about what other fans think. Infact, thats the second best thing about being a Laker fan... knowing that other teams and their fans hate the Lakers fans more than they hate the Lakers team itself. It would be a lot easier for you to just convert to the light side than to live in dark and hatred...:lol

Life must suck if you truly feel that way man, I hope you are just kidding.

The phrase is "we could NOT care less".

Reggie Miller
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Damn who woke this maggot up? Get back in your cave troll.

Fuck you, douchebag. You've been here five months. You don't get to call me a troll until you notch the three year mark.

Laker fans who are so insecure about their team that they have to flock to a Spurs' site: the voice of reason? I think not, asshole.

SpursFanFirst
12-03-2008, 06:43 PM

Yeah, they only lost by 1 point at the end of the game...but they lost to the PACERS....not to mention the Pacers stuck with them the whole game, right?
I didn't get to see much of it, but that was the impression I got.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Lakers were up 15 in the 4th.

SpursFanFirst
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Lakers were up 15 in the 4th.

But that's not the whole game. What about the other 3 quarters?

Lakers_55
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Laker fans who are so insecure about their team that they have to flock to a Spurs' site: the voice of reason? I think not, asshole.

I come here because it's the best basketball board out there. There are some good Laker fans here, and congrats again for last night.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 06:54 PM
But that's not the whole game. What about the other 3 quarters?

They stayed close. Still though, to go -16 in the 4th is a choke.

SpursFanFirst
12-03-2008, 07:25 PM
They stayed close. Still though, to go -16 in the 4th is a choke.

...or...the Pacers decided to actually play in the 4th? :stirpot:

DrHouse
12-03-2008, 09:51 PM
LOL no Pacer, Maverick, or Spur fan has the right to talk shit. Your teams are all jokes and are not going to contend this year. You're playing for the consolation bag of peanuts.

hhml
12-03-2008, 09:57 PM
...or...the Pacers decided to actually play in the 4th? :stirpot:

The Pacers didn't decide to play...the Lakers just decided to stop playing.

z0sa
12-03-2008, 10:06 PM
LOL no Pacer, Maverick, or Spur fan has the right to talk shit. Your teams are all jokes and are not going to contend this year. You're playing for the consolation bag of peanuts.

Funny considering your team is the proud owner of last season's consolation prize. :lol

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 10:23 PM
To any of you who can't see how great Bynum's going to get are the real retards. Every game he 's getting better and better, by the end of the year he'll be better than D12 also.

For the fans of other teams I could understand, but how can the Lakers fans think Kobe has a high bball iq? He might look great against so so teams, but when he faces tough defenses he gets exposed.

cobbler
12-03-2008, 10:45 PM
To any of you who can't see how great Bynum's going to get are the real retards. Every game he 's getting better and better, by the end of the year he'll be better than D12 also.

For the fans of other teams I could understand, but how can the Lakers fans think Kobe has a high bball iq? He might look great against so so teams, but when he faces tough defenses he gets exposed.

You really need to get off the Kobe bball IQ thing... it's really making you look foolish.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 10:48 PM
You really need to get off the Kobe bball IQ thing... it's really making you look foolish.

OKay, okay, Kobe has a decent bball iq but he's a bigtime chucker. Happy now?

cobbler
12-03-2008, 10:52 PM
OKay, okay, Kobe has a decent bball iq but he's a bigtime chucker. Happy now?

Funny... Haven't yet met a #2 guard who isnt. But there is no doubt he overdes it at times. You have to admit though, the last 2 season have seen a huge improvement from him on getting his teamates invlolved.

Findog
12-03-2008, 10:55 PM

You're doing a bit. Excellent work.

j-money24
12-03-2008, 10:59 PM

OH YAH, those pills were really good..

drug-addict ...

z0sa
12-03-2008, 10:59 PM

http://musicmedia.ign.com/music/image/D12inline1_050604_1083881625.jpg

stop acting stupid
You so high
That you might wake up with a guy
On some new shit

dirk4mvp
12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
http://musicmedia.ign.com/music/image/D12inline1_050604_1083881625.jpg

If only I knew something about photoshop..

I kinda see it. Bynum, Kobe, Fisher, Ariza, Odom, and well I guess there's a little resemblance to Luke Walton.

A Bomb
12-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Funny... Haven't yet met a #2 guard who isnt. But there is no doubt he overdes it at times. You have to admit though, the last 2 season have seen a huge improvement from him on getting his teamates invlolved.

I didn't mind Kobe chucking before the 07' season, because the Lakers weren't going anywhere and there were no young stars to develop. Plus his jumpers were pretty much money. It's last year and this year I have a problem with him chucking, he doesn't let the game come to him and he forces things.

z0sa
12-03-2008, 11:10 PM
I kinda see it. Bynum, Kobe, Fisher, Ariza, Odom, and well I guess there's a little resemblance to Luke Walton.

Maybe someone will try it with a better pic or something ... couldnt pass up the d12 reference :lmao