PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Shut the F Up!

coachmac87
12-03-2008, 12:20 AM
Ok we lost tonight and we look like shiiit. But look its going to take time for this team to find its chemistry..especially when your 2 best perimeter players are coming back from "ANKLE" injuries. But we have to play them and get them in a groove.

And yes we had a great chemistry without Manu and Parker..Um Ok so fucking what. We are not winning a Damn thing without either one of them. So SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ya we are struggling but its going to happen! Its apart of becoming a "TEAM". If the season ended tomorrow yeah we are fucked. But December just started!!!

Your lying to yourself if you didnt think we were going to struggle adding these new players. Did yall really expect for us to be clicking on all cylinders once we got the big 3 back?

Who said this season was going to be easy? :ihit

SequSpur
12-03-2008, 12:23 AM
this is an internet forum that is for communication. why don't you understand that?

honestfool84
12-03-2008, 12:28 AM
+1.

Indazone
12-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Spurs play better with Mason and Hill at the point right now. Should be bringing in Parker and Ginobili off the bench until they can bring their "A" game.

JamStone
12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm going to start a new thread "Everybody continue the F discussing"

naico
12-03-2008, 12:39 AM

:lmao

ClingingMars
12-03-2008, 12:40 AM

timaios
12-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Spurs play better with Mason and Hill at the point right now. Should be bringing in Parker and Ginobili off the bench until they can bring their "A" game.

Spurs play better against shitty teams.

SequSpur
12-03-2008, 12:42 AM
i thrive on topics like this. I am the anti stfu poster. I don't give a shit about anything you all say. I am here to vent and will my fucking opinion on you mofos.

if you don't like it...thats your problem.

:flipoff

jaffies
12-03-2008, 12:47 AM
I wish I could anonymously voice my opinion on a public message board, but I was told to shut the fuck up.

Spork KIller
12-03-2008, 12:53 AM
I wonder how many more games do the spurms need to lose before their pathetic fanbase start asking for Popazit's head?

Sean Cagney
12-03-2008, 12:59 AM
I wonder how many more games do the spurms need to lose before their pathetic fanbase start asking for Popazit's head?

I wonder how many playoff series your team will have to lose to the Spurs (Or games overall) before you shut the fukk up and get off their d*cks?????? I mean they beat your team to death for the rest fo the century man, you need to just lay low :lol:downspin:

You really have no right at all to say a word about the Spurs, infact your team is the least who should talk about the Spurs.

mouse
12-03-2008, 01:22 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10438/InBeforeTheLock.gif

zhougc
12-03-2008, 01:50 AM
idiot

Desert Plains
12-03-2008, 02:02 AM
I love spursTalk! :tu

ShoogarBear
12-03-2008, 02:08 AM
He's right. Everybody shut the F up.

I will send you a PM when you have permission to speak.

Slydragon
12-03-2008, 02:31 AM

Them Spurms came all over your teams face and now the Suns are not the same bitch they once were.

We came and left your city crying like a little bitch in the pass playoffs because we Jizz Spurms all over your bitch ass team face.

Cinderella
12-03-2008, 02:54 AM
He's right. Everybody shut the F up.

I will send you a PM when you have permission to speak.

:lmao

bus driver
12-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Ok we lost tonight and we look like shiiit. But look its going to take time for this team to find its chemistry..especially when your 2 best perimeter players are coming back from "ANKLE" injuries. But we have to play them and get them in a groove.

And yes we had a great chemistry without Manu and Parker..Um Ok so fucking what. We are not winning a Damn thing without either one of them. So SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ya we are struggling but its going to happen! Its apart of becoming a "TEAM". If the season ended tomorrow yeah we are fucked. But December just started!!!

Your lying to yourself if you didnt think we were going to struggle adding these new players. Did yall really expect for us to be clicking on all cylinders once we got the big 3 back?

+2

tlongII
12-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Shouldn't you guys have had a GTG by now?

Smackie Chan
12-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Gotta love the Bi-polar Spur fan! :tu

xtremesteven33
12-03-2008, 12:13 PM
People like sequspur give spurstalk a bad name. his ignorance and immaturity is what hinders many of my spurs friends to become a regular poster/member of this great forum.

I. Hustle
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
i thrive on topics like this. I am the anti stfu poster. I don't give a shit about anything you all say. I am here to vent and will my fucking opinion on you mofos.

if you don't like it...thats your problem.

:flipoff

Isn't that what he is doing?

I. Hustle
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM

I'm going to start a "Everybody shut the F DOWN" thread

rascal
12-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Spurs play better against shitty teams.

Thats exactly it. The spurs have most of their wins this season against non playoff teams.

They have only 1 quality win over Houston. Keep watch as to how the spurs play against the top teams in the league because this will be the indicator of how far they can go in the playoffs.

Too many here got too excited about wins against some non playoff teams and already thought the spurs were championship bound.

Dex
12-03-2008, 12:33 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/irony/irony6.jpg

boutons_
12-03-2008, 12:35 PM
The Spurs have to learn how to play basketball all over again every Nov/Dec/Jan, even if they just came off a Title in the preceding June with the same rotation.

It's a mystery I've been forced to accept, like the Virgin Birth. :)

Used to drive me nuts, now I just don't give a shit, full immunity until mid-April. :)

Go Spurs Go (whenever...)

xtremesteven33
12-03-2008, 12:46 PM
The Spurs have to learn how to play basketball all over again every Nov/Dec/Jan, even if they just came off a Title in the preceding June with the same rotation.

Used to drive me nuts, now I just don't give a shit, full immunity until mid-April. :)

ur right. its funny how people who post here for years dont see the pattern after so many years.

cherylsteele
12-03-2008, 01:24 PM

You basically said what I was gonna say.
Sure I am disappointed that the Spurs lost night, it is not the end of the world. Other than last year when they got to such a great start, the Spurs seem to always struggle to find their way the 1st 20 or so games (or more sometimes), they hover around the .500 mark and then usually get going around New Year's and the RRT.

The Spurs are the winningest sports franchise in the Duncan era and Pop has been coach for those years, they seem to have a rovolving door in regards to role and bench players which contributes to the team struggling in the early going. Actually they are doing pretty all things considered IMO.

to21
12-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Technically, no one is talking here.

Technically.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM

CoachTF was a little more low-key, but I guess we all have our own locker-room peptalk motivational style.

ploto
12-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Thats exactly it. The spurs have most of their wins this season against non playoff teams.

They have only 1 quality win over Houston. Keep watch as to how the spurs play against the top teams in the league because this will be the indicator of how far they can go in the playoffs.

Too many here got too excited about wins against some non playoff teams and already thought the spurs were championship bound.

I tried to warn people when they got so excited about squeaking out wins over the Clippers and the Kings.