PDA

View Full Version : not used to this

nbachamps2008
12-03-2008, 08:30 AM
I am not used to the 2 best teams detroit and spurs over the last 6-7 years go out every night like this,sure we all know the bench and injuries and new player personnel are among many things to be considered for both teams inconsistencies but still its not easy to to watch boston and lakers burn up the court while detroit and spurs struggle most nights and get owned when they shouldn't but I guess thats sports in general..Here's hoping both teams get it figured out and make a strong playoff push and shut these boston and laker nut riders up

Brazil
12-03-2008, 08:35 AM
I am not used to the 2 best teams detroit and spurs over the last 6-7 years go out every night like this,sure we all know the bench and injuries and new player personnel are among many things to be considered for both teams inconsistencies but still its not easy to to watch boston and lakers burn up the court while detroit and spurs struggle most nights and get owned when they shouldn't but I guess thats sports in general..Here's hoping both teams get it figured out and make a strong playoff push and shut these boston and laker nut riders up

:toast to that