PDA

View Full Version : When is Stern going to give us the "Beat the Clippers by 2 at home" trophy?

Findog
12-03-2008, 08:30 AM
Woo hoo! I am fucking jacked!

On the plus side though, it's always good to beat Baron Davis. The only thing that would've made last night better is if he had torn his ACL. It's good and noble to root for injuries to Baron Davis. I think adversity builds character, and he sorely needs some. A torn ACL would be good for him.

If they're going to make a habit of dropping Hot Carls for the first 36 minutes of the game and then turn it around in the 4th, I can live with that. That's the inverse of what they normally do.

Findog
12-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Last night was a Festivus miracle!

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-03-2008, 10:15 AM
I actually changed channels on League Pass when my Spurs started seriously stinking up the joint just in time to see the Mavs mount their comeback. Hell of a finish there. And who the fuck draws up last second plays for the Clippers? The last two close games I ever saw from them had them end the game on plays of no distinguishable design that result in Baron jacking up a piss poor 3 pointer. Props to the Mavs for their victory though. I guess Barea gets a brief break from being shat upon.

Dex
12-03-2008, 10:49 AM
:lmao

http://analytics.mikesukmanowsky.com/analytics/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/cookie.gif

Here ya go.

clambake
12-03-2008, 10:52 AM
did you see the group hug at the buzzer?

they were as surprised as we were!

Brandon Bass
12-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Yall gotta admit, I was rocking and frakin' rolling last night! Wu Tang!

Findog
12-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Wu Tang!

"I've always wanted to say this: For Shizzle! Goodbye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken!"

clambake
12-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Yall gotta admit, I was rocking and frakin' rolling last night! Wu Tang!

that was an awesome slam dunk..........almost.