PDA

View Full Version : Would You Be Dissapointed If The Spurs Got Lottery?

davi78239
12-03-2008, 11:24 AM
The way I see it and I know it's still real early in the season, if the spurs were to make the playoffs and come out descent out of this, then their 1st round pick goes bye bye to the Thunder and that just sucks. I kind of hope they don't make the playoffs (the west is competitive so it's very possible) that way their lottery protected. Either that or they go on a freakin tear and become one of the top teams in the league and that way they aren't giving the Thunder a good pick by being like 26, 27 or lower. Anything else in the middle and we're fucked because then the Thunder will get a high pick that we could and will probably need after this year. What do you guys think? Should they just aim for lotto if its starts not to look good?

Dex
12-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Should they just aim for lotto if its starts not to look good?

No.

Things don't look good for the Hornets, Mavericks, Rockets, or even the Pistons (even though they walloped us last night), and I'm sure they're not going to stop playing either. Spurs are still right in the pack, and there's a lot of games to be played.

mexicanjunior
12-03-2008, 11:28 AM
I would not be disappointed...I don't think this team is good enough to win it all with it's current cast. If we make a move for another big that can rebound and defend, I could change my outlook but no use losing our first round pick to be fed to the Lakers in the first round...

my2sons
12-03-2008, 12:14 PM
I still have to give pop to the rodeo roadtrip. this is pretty typical pop stuff. frustrating the hell out of everybody while he figures out rotations and tinkers with the team. As long as the pack doesn't get away from him, i expect up and downs through late jan then once he settles on his rotations i will judge the final outcome. He always seems to piss everyone off and right before the bridge collapses then the team comes together.