PDA

View Full Version : WEC Torres VS Tapia (TONIGHT)

ATRAIN
12-03-2008, 03:28 PM
WEC Bantamweight Championship
Miguel Torres (No. 1 BW, No. 6 PFP) vs. Manny Tapia (No. 8 BW)

Brian Bowles (No. 3 BW) vs. Will Ribeiro (No. 9 BW)
Wagnney Fabiano (No. 10 FW) vs. Akitoshi Tamura
Danny Martinez vs. Joseph Benavidez
Johny Hendricks vs. Justin Haskins
Mark Munoz vs. Ricardo Barros
Diego Nunes vs. Cole Province
Bart Palaszewski vs. Alex Karalexis
Hiroyuki Takaya (No. 8 FW) vs. Cub Swanson
Shane Roller vs. Mike Budnik

Dont forget to tune in tonight on VS

robbie380
12-04-2008, 10:10 AM
no commentary? torres looked great again. i'd really love to see this guy fight faber. it would be the best match up the WEC could put out there. i think him moving up to fight faber would be awesome. he is a skinny dude but i have no clue how he is 5'9 135. if he was able to move up to fight faber it would be an extremely tough match up for faber but it would be awesome to see. hope it happens sometime in the future!

ATRAIN
12-04-2008, 10:15 AM
no commentary? torres looked great again. i'd really love to see this guy fight faber. it would be the best match up the WEC could put out there. i think him moving up to fight faber would be awesome. he is a skinny dude but i have no clue how he is 5'9 135. if he was able to move up to fight faber it would be an extremely tough match up for faber but it would be awesome to see. hope it happens sometime in the future!

I havent seen the fight card yet but its on my DVR but yeah I would like to see that fight happen as well.

Cry Havoc
12-06-2008, 01:35 AM

I'd have to say that his weight can not be far off. I'm 5'9, 160, and I have several pounds of (obvious) muscle mass on Torres. I mean, he'd destroy me in a fight, but he is a really tiny dude. That jab of his is absolutely ridiculous though, he puts soooo much weight into his jabs.