PDA

View Full Version : Your leaders.

Anti.Hero
12-03-2008, 05:56 PM
The Capitol Visitors Center, which opened this morning, may have tripled its original budget and fallen years behind schedule, but Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid found a silver lining for members of Congress: tourists won't offend them with their B.O. anymore.

"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

But it's no longer going to be true, noted Reid, thanks to the air conditioned, indoor space.

And that's not all. "We have many bathrooms here, as you can see," Reid continued. "Souvenirs are available."

http://www.dcexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/YeasandNays/Reid_We_wont_smell_the_tourists_anymore_12_02_2008 .html

$621 million well spent.

clambake
12-03-2008, 08:01 PM
they'll make twice that on Obama trinkets alone.

great investment.

cool hand
12-03-2008, 08:03 PM
........are bought by lobbyists.

George Gervin's Afro
12-03-2008, 08:23 PM
are you for or against air conditioning?

Anti.Hero
12-03-2008, 09:45 PM
And so many Amerikans have been duped into thinking big corps are the snob arrogant elites LOL

Like a fiddle.

Warlord23
12-03-2008, 09:56 PM
And so many Amerikans have been duped into thinking big corps are the snob arrogant elites LOL

Like a fiddle.

Doesn't take much to dupe you ... the GOP says thank you

MannyIsGod
12-03-2008, 10:20 PM

Like a fiddle.

You should try posting something of substance. Your act is so tired.

cool hand
12-03-2008, 11:42 PM
FUCK LOBBYISTS............If I knew one I would really fuck up his day.