PDA

View Full Version : Alabama > Florida

Galileo
12-03-2008, 06:09 PM
We got a big game here on Saturday.

I predict that Alabama will win by the score of 31-17.

Bama has the most talent and had the best freshman recruiting class of all time in 2008. They recruited 22 four-star and/or five-star players, these players have improved much since the season started. They have 60 four-star or better players on their roster, the most of any team in the nation.

They also have the best coach in college football (Nick Saben), and the best player (Terrence Cody, 380 pounds, as agile as a 280-pounder).

John Parker Wilson is a best passing QB in Alabam history, beating out Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Ken Stabler, Don Horn, Jeff Rutledge, Jay Barker and Richard Todd.

lebomb
12-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I dont know about that........Florida is on fire. It will be a good game.....it wont be 31-17 Bama......I can guarantee you that shit. No way.......Florida will be favored in my opinon......more like 27-24 Florida. We will see though.....gotta play it on the field.......win or take your arse home.

dirk4mvp
12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Should be a great game. Whoever wins goes on to win the NC.

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Let's go Bama. I hate Florida.

J.T.
12-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Should be a great game. Whoever wins goes on to win the NC.

I doubt Bama could win a shootout against OU but Florida can.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-04-2008, 12:41 AM
OU's defense is paper thin. either one of these teams will destroy OU.

Sean Cagney
12-04-2008, 06:28 PM
GO FLORIDA!!!!!!!! I bet they will put up more than 17 points as well, their O is very potent.

romad_20
12-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Let's go Bama. I hate Florida.

I second that but I hate Bama, too. Dammit!

Flo-Rida
12-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Florida wins by three Td's. That"s that I hate Florida. If Alabama wins Nick Saban will be executed by the hands of many many Dolphin fans...

DMX7
12-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Florida will win.

Flight3107
12-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Florida wins by 4 touchdowns with or without Harvin.

spursnatic
12-06-2008, 01:56 AM
If Florida wins as I thiink they will?...The Longhorns need to take on the Sooners in the National Championship, that is if they get past Missouri tomorrow?..That would be GREAT to see, then the bullshit will be settled to which team deserved to be in the Big 12 Championship..I don't think the Gators deserve to jump that far up in the BCS rankings to play in the National Championship game. Hell the lost to Ole Miss?...Which might I say was not even in the top 25, OU and TEXAS losses came to opponents in the top 5?....But I think we all know that the BCS caters to the SEC?....Hopefully I will be able to talk good about the BCS for once in my lifetime?....OU vs TEXAS

johngateswhiteley
12-06-2008, 03:15 AM
i think florida will probably win, but the more i think about it the more i think alabama has a chance. i wouldn't be surprised if bama won.

florida 23
bama 21

Sean Cagney
12-06-2008, 03:17 AM
If Florida wins as I thiink they will?...The Longhorns need to take on the Sooners in the National Championship, that is if they get past Missouri tomorrow?..That would be GREAT to see, then the bullshit will be settled to which team deserved to be in the Big 12 Championship..I don't think the Gators deserve to jump that far up in the BCS rankings to play in the National Championship game. Hell the lost to Ole Miss?...Which might I say was not even in the top 25, OU and TEXAS losses came to opponents in the top 5?....But I think we all know that the BCS caters to the SEC?....Hopefully I will be able to talk good about the BCS for once in my lifetime?....OU vs TEXAS

Will not happen, whoever wins tomorrow is in it, if ALA wins they are #1 now so how will they fall? If FLA wins they beat the #1 team in the nation and will go there. They lost early on, so that will not hurt so much now, and they will go if they win (FLA). Your OU vs. Texas is a dream and will not happen man, sorry.

Furthermore if FLA beats the #1 team how do they not belong in there, explain that to me spite bias? How do they not belong in there, nor ALA if they win? I can't see it otherwise.

DMX7
12-06-2008, 03:21 AM
I'm for 'Bama but I think Florida is probably the better team.

johngateswhiteley
12-06-2008, 05:43 AM
We got a big game here on Saturday.

I predict that Alabama will win by the score of 31-17.

Bama has the most talent and had the best freshman recruiting class of all time in 2008. They recruited 22 four-star and/or five-star players, these players have improved much since the season started. They have 60 four-star or better players on their roster, the most of any team in the nation.

They also have the best coach in college football (Nick Saben), and the best player (Terrence Cody, 380 pounds, as agile as a 280-pounder).

John Parker Wilson is a best passing QB in Alabam history, beating out Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Ken Stabler, Don Horn, Jeff Rutledge, Jay Barker and Richard Todd.

1. 'bama did not have the best recruiting class of all time

2. i highly doubt they have more talent than...oh i don't know, USC

3. they don't have the best coach in CFB, imo

4. they don't have the best player in CFB, imo

...that being said, i hope they win.

j-6
12-06-2008, 10:38 AM
i think florida will probably win, but the more i think about it the more i think alabama has a chance. i wouldn't be surprised if bama won.

florida 23
bama 21

Harvin probably isn't going to play. That alone makes me take Bama and the 10 points.

gaKNOW!blee
12-06-2008, 11:26 AM
LOL what a shitty post.

Bama struggled with fucking tulane and kentucky, no way they are hanging with florida.

this recruiting class was good, but not even close to the best of all time.

nick saban is not the best coach, not even close.

and that fat fuck is not the best player. he is good, but there are alot of players better than him.

DMX7
12-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Florida looks like they're going to score first.

dirk4mvp
12-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Fantastic game till halfway through the 4th.

Tebow may be a great player, but he's a shitty passer. All of his TDs were more spectacular plays by the receivers than his making good passes.

DMX7
12-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Florida> Alabama

chode_regulator
12-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Will not happen, whoever wins tomorrow is in it, if ALA wins they are #1 now so how will they fall? If FLA wins they beat the #1 team in the nation and will go there. They lost early on, so that will not hurt so much now, and they will go if they win (FLA). Your OU vs. Texas is a dream and will not happen man, sorry.

Furthermore if FLA beats the #1 team how do they not belong in there, explain that to me spite bias? How do they not belong in there, nor ALA if they win? I can't see it otherwise.

hmmm...............wait. thats right. ut beat a number 1 team also. and their only loss came to a top 10 team. not an unranked. but bc ut doesnt get to play for the conference champ tehy get screwed and fall from 2 to 4 without doing anything wrong.

Tebow may be a great player, but he's a shitty passer. All of his TDs were more spectacular plays by the receivers than his making good passes.

couldnt have said it better. his passes arent that great. and parker wilson made some bad decisions. as did that chode who caught the kick on the 4 yd line. he must be like mcnabb and not know the rules of the game he plays.

Sean Cagney
12-07-2008, 02:10 AM

LOL at a shytty passer, are you serious???? He was without his best reciever and runner in Harvin and they still won!!!!! He lead them by himself basically, sure the recievers made some great plays, but Teebow is not a bad passer at all, infact he is VERY GOOD!!!!!!!