PDA

View Full Version : Blazers and Rockets suck

SpursDynasty
12-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Who does Portland have aside from Roy? I have never heard of anyone on their team aside from Greg Oden who is averaging 7.6 points a game. Yeah, real dominating force there. Miss an entire season, come back, get injured, come back and put up 7.6 a game. Nice pick Portland. This team isn't doing anything.

Houston has always sucked and will continue to. Their guys can't stay healthy. Ron Artest is now a top player on the team? McGrady's field goal percentage was bad enough, but a 34% field goal percentage? Ron Artest should be in the D-League.

Enjoy your fluke records. They won't last long.

Indazone
12-04-2008, 12:31 AM
Who does Portland have aside from Roy? I have never heard of anyone on their team aside from Greg Oden who is averaging 7.6 points a game. Yeah, real dominating force there. Miss an entire season, come back, get injured, come back and put up 7.6 a game. Nice pick Portland. This team isn't doing anything.

Houston has always sucked and will continue to. Their guys can't stay healthy. Ron Artest is now a top player on the team? McGrady's field goal percentage was bad enough, but a 34% field goal percentage? Ron Artest should be in the D-League.

^^^

Flame away guys! I"mma gonna sit back and enjoy the carnage.

cze1860
12-04-2008, 12:32 AM

wrong,

JordanL
12-04-2008, 12:33 AM
^^^

Flame away guys! I"mma gonna sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Wouldn't flaming require that someone takes him seriously?

SD is either a joke account or mentally retarded. In the one case the whole point of him posted was to make you anger, and in the other... I mean you're arguing with a retarded kid...

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I think he's a joke account. :toast

Kobe™
12-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Lakers==Celtics>>Cavs>>Healthy Spurs>>
[spurs and cavs can be changed]

-_-