PDA

View Full Version : vbookie for De La hoya and Pacman?

IronMexican
12-04-2008, 11:53 AM
We need one! I got pacman knocking out the golden girl.

tonylongoriafan
12-04-2008, 12:06 PM
manny be decision

dbreiden83080
12-04-2008, 12:15 PM
We need one! I got pacman knocking out the golden girl.

LOL, yeah right..

Who has ever KO'd Oscar other than Hopkins at Middleweight, with a body shot?? You have any clue how good that guy's chin is?? Trinidad, Mosley and Vargas didn't come close, but Manny will, no he won't..

You can bet your house, your car, and every cent you have on Manny not knocking Oscar out. He couldn't put away Marquez at featherweight for god's sake..

Oscar by decision..

tonylongoriafan
12-04-2008, 12:24 PM
too bad you cant bet on someone not doing something...if we could i will bet on barack NOT ending the iraq war

dbreiden83080
12-04-2008, 12:50 PM
too bad you cant bet on someone not doing something...if we could i will bet on barack NOT ending the iraq war

Bet on Manny to win but not by KO, that is incredibly unlikely to happen..

TheMACHINE
12-04-2008, 01:18 PM
LOL, yeah right..

Who has ever KO'd Oscar other than Hopkins at Middleweight, with a body shot?? You have any clue how good that guy's chin is?? Trinidad, Mosley and Vargas didn't come close, but Manny will, no he won't..

You can bet your house, your car, and every cent you have on Manny not knocking Oscar out. He couldn't put away Marquez at featherweight for god's sake..
Oscar by decision..

good point, but how many times did Marquez actually hit the canvas vs Pacman.

dbreiden83080
12-04-2008, 01:57 PM
good point, but how many times did Marquez actually hit the canvas vs Pacman.

In the first fight, i think it was 3 or 4 but again that is at Featherweight, this is Weltereight, 2 weight classes up.. I also thought Manny not only lost that fight but also the rematch. He got a SD win in the rematch and a draw in the 1st fight.. I'm just saying Oscar has been in there with much bigger, more dangerous guys than Manny and he's not even been close to being KO'd..

mexicanjunior
12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Pacqoiu by decision...the speed will be too much for Oscar.