PDA

View Full Version : What about this?

mfanatic
12-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Messing around with the trade machine:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1996~272~1015~866~2006~1727&teams=21~6~21~21~24~24&te=&cash=

Leaves us with:

Hill
Mason
Howard
Amare
Duncan

Kidd
Manu
Stack
Dirk
Dampier

Parker
Nash
Bell
Lopz
Shaq

JamStone
12-04-2008, 02:44 PM
everbody loses

TDMVPDPOY
12-04-2008, 02:47 PM
dude that trade fkns up 3 teams

im sure we can trade our scrubs for howard and amare.....

Steve-O-Matic
12-04-2008, 02:54 PM
When are people going to realize that the Sprus would NEVER trade Parker or Ginobili, never mind both of them, and CERTAINLY not in exchange for those two knuckleheads. This thread has to be a joke.

#2!
12-04-2008, 03:05 PM
sucks

hater
12-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Parker for Amare. I would do it.

lebomb
12-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Messing around with the trade machine:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1996~272~1015~866~2006~1727&teams=21~6~21~21~24~24&te=&cash=

Leaves us with:

Hill
Mason
Howard
Amare
Duncan

Kidd
Manu
Stack
Dirk
Dampier

Parker
Nash
Bell
Lopz
Shaq

Ru U nutts???? :lmao

Dex
12-04-2008, 03:38 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/CM54~Marijuana-Not-Crack-Posters.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-04-2008, 03:46 PM
That duo on any team practically markets itself. STAT & Stoner. Push-ups and Pothead. Microfracture & Munchies. Black Jesus & Bad Judgement.

But outside of the obvious entertainment value to anyone who is not a Spurs fan, this trade is not good.

Dex
12-04-2008, 03:47 PM
That duo on any team practically markets itself. STAT & Stoner. Push-ups and Pothead. Microfracture & Munchies. Black Jesus & Bad Judgement.

:lmao

sonic21
12-04-2008, 04:01 PM

But outside of the obvious entertainment value to anyone who is not a Spurs fan, this trade is not good.

:lmao

ECZ
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM

:rollin

mrspurs
12-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Manu will be traded. And thats a fact. It would have been done already had he not hurt himself. That is if the spurs want to continue winning. If not, then keep the only player worth trading and continue to watch the NBA run on bye. Manu's days are numbered. The Warrior is already remembered first, because he's always the first to die.

urunobili
12-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Manu will be traded just because i say so. And thats a fact that i have been wishing since he came to the Spurs. It would have been done already had he not hurt himself even though he was authorized to play the Olympics. That is if the spurs want to continue winning the reason he will never be traded. If not, then trade the only players worth trading and continue to watch the NBA's best International player run by teams. Manu's days will be remembered with his Jersey retired after playing his whole carreer with the spurs.... The Warrior he is already brought 3 rings, he will be remembered first, because he's always been the difference maker.

Fixed

superbigtime
12-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Parker for Amare. I would do it.

I wouldn't.

mrspurs
12-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Fixed

Good fix....Ill give ya that. And Ill add I respect your post and or threads as well. At least you know how to control your keyboard. Anyone who cant control their keyboard from cussing I have ZERO respect for.:king But make no mistake. I dont dislike Manu at all. He has a wonderful family and is our fire. But his failure to listen to his coach and his teamates (dont play in the Olympics your hurt), is no different then betrayal. Once you betray your colleagues, you must make up for it. And he still hasnt done that yet. And it doesnt mean he wont. The spurs FO I hope is learning, grabbing the best euro players might not be such a great thing for your team. Not when they give all they have to another team once our season is over. Honestly I think we've been quite lucky Manu has lasted this long. But look at us now. And whos at fault? Sometimes when your young and we dont listen to our elders, we pay the price. And our record is the price we're paying.:king

RiverwalkParade
12-04-2008, 08:02 PM
how about Bonner for Ike Diogu?

thispego
12-04-2008, 08:10 PM
i cant think of anything more boring than playing around with a trade machine

rascal
12-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Manu will be traded. And thats a fact. It would have been done already had he not hurt himself. That is if the spurs want to continue winning. If not, then keep the only player worth trading and continue to watch the NBA run on bye. Manu's days are numbered. The Warrior is already remembered first, because he's always the first to die.

Agree. Manu is the most logical trade asset on the spurs and if the spurs want to win now they have to trade him. Hill and Mason can play the 2 guard.

The spurs have 4 capable starters in the back court and only 1 quality big. Two of them will always be on the bench. Its a waste while the front court is suffering with non quality starters.

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Manu isn't going anywhere. Two jackasses (rascal & mrspurs) whining about having to trade him on a messageboard isn't going to change that.

rascal
12-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Manu isn't going anywhere. Two jackasses (rascal & mrspurs) whining about having to trade him on a messageboard isn't going to change that.

You were no where around before Manu was with the spurs. When manu is no longer on the spurs you won't be a spurs fan anymore so stfu.

cp3 4 mvp
12-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Could you send this to the spurs gm and propose this so that it will just be us and the rockets battling for the divsion.

Signed,

Hornets fan

Ginobli would be a non factor because he wouldnt get any shots. Nowitzki isnt a team player like duncan is.

Ya'll would just a be an entertaining team at .500 because amare's defense is still at his house and josh howard's mind never was there. Amare is just a good offensive player and that is it. No rebounding or defense. Plus what makes you think that he would want to play with duncan when he doesnt want to play with shaq? He also is only worried about stats and not a team player.

rayray2k8
12-04-2008, 09:54 PM
i love fantasy basketball. XD

MaNuMaNiAc
12-04-2008, 10:00 PM
You were no where around before Manu was with the spurs. When manu is no longer on the spurs you won't be a spurs fan anymore so stfu.

:lol

Clearly your definition of spurs fandom is being a member of Spurstalk for some fucking reason. I've been following the NBA since the late 80's and have been a loyal Spurs fan since the arrival of Duncan. This is without the luxury of actually being able to watch more than a couple of games a year and relying completely on play by play's.

I don't give a fuck if you don't think I'm a Spurs fan, I KNOW I'm a better fan than your sorry ass.

P.S. I wonder how that crow is going to taste when Manu retires and I'm still here :lol

Frenchise player
12-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Basically you are trading Manu for Howard and Parker for Stoudemire.

Both moves will give the Spurs more athletism and youth, they will also allow to play Hill and Mason extended minutes.

While I may see Dallas accepting that trade only because of Howard's offcourt problems, I can't see any reason for the Suns to accept a trade where they trade their best asset for a PG when they have Nash already, they may consider it if they are sure Stoudemire isn't coming back, that's not an assumption you can make because despite all the fuss, the Suns can offer the more money and Amare is likely to go for that.

The real problem here is that the Spurs would begin from scratch with no chemistry.
No way Duncan would accept these trades.

ClingingMars
12-05-2008, 12:38 AM
everbody loses

ClingingMars
12-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Could you send this to the spurs gm and propose this so that it will just be us and the rockets battling for the divsion.

Signed,

Hornets fan

Ginobli would be a non factor because he wouldnt get any shots. Nowitzki isnt a team player like duncan is.

Ya'll would just a be an entertaining team at .500 because amare's defense is still at his house and josh howard's mind never was there. Amare is just a good offensive player and that is it. No rebounding or defense. Plus what makes you think that he would want to play with duncan when he doesnt want to play with shaq? He also is only worried about stats and not a team player.

best post by a non-Spurs fan?

-Mars