PDA

View Full Version : Everyone take a moment

IronMexican
12-04-2008, 02:42 PM
To sit here and congratulate the Houston Rockets on two titles they won over 10 years ago. All the Rocket fans here don't seem to stop talking about it, so let's give them they're praise. Great job Rocket fans, you guys saw your team win a title when you guys haven't hit puberty. Can we post some of the D-wade pictures, and the Dirk Nowitski "fail" pictures in here?

Findog
12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
:lmao

Rox fans have some tiny wee wees. I don't get their hatred for Dallas...oh yeah I do, the Mavs have owned the Rockettes going on 10 years now. Dallas is such a "soft" and ringless franchise, so...that must smart.

JamStone
12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
There are plenty of Laker fans that are much worse.

sonic21
12-04-2008, 02:47 PM
:tu

IronMexican
12-04-2008, 02:49 PM
There are plenty of Laker fans that are much worse.

At least 21 blessings talks about the future, and things in the now. Rocket favorite word is 1994.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Well they're the only team in Texas to win a NBA championship. I'd gloat too.

Girasuck
12-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Since I don't know how that feels I'm not saying anything about it. Honestly if the shoe were on the other foot I'd still be talking about them as well. I'm not gonna dog Rockets fans for talking about their titles. IMO they have every right to. What I can't stand is Rockets fans in general, and their never ending obsession of hatred toward my beloved Jazz. Hatred to the point of wishing death on our players and planes to crash into the ESA when it's full of fans. That shit ain't right.

DaDakota
12-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey Thanks !!

I love those two titles.

:D

DD

xtremesteven33
12-04-2008, 04:32 PM
1994-1995 Rockets > 1996 Bulls

YellowFever
12-04-2008, 05:28 PM

What? They kicked San Antonio out of Texas?

sook
12-04-2008, 05:39 PM
1994-1995 Rockets > 1996 Bulls

+10

sook
12-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Since I don't know how that feels I'm not saying anything about it. Honestly if the shoe were on the other foot I'd still be talking about them as well. I'm not gonna dog Rockets fans for talking about their titles. IMO they have every right to. What I can't stand is Rockets fans in general, and their never ending obsession of hatred toward my beloved Jazz. Hatred to the point of wishing death on our players and planes to crash into the ESA when it's full of fans. That shit ain't right.

I don't think they do that, but if that is true then that is wrong.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2008, 05:40 PM
What? They kicked San Antonio out of Texas?

The spurs are ringless.

Many PackYao
12-04-2008, 05:41 PM
To sit here and congratulate the Houston Rockets on two titles they won over 10 years ago. All the Rocket fans here don't seem to stop talking about it, so let's give them they're praise. Great job Rocket fans, you guys saw your team win a title when you guys haven't hit puberty. Can we post some of the D-wade pictures, and the Dirk Nowitski "fail" pictures in here?k thx!:p:

balli
12-04-2008, 05:59 PM

I haven't heard that but I don't doubt that somewhere some stupid fan made an example of himself. Just like that one dumbass Jazz fan who covered his eye and yelled at D Fisher last year.

In general though I think Rockets fans have been unusually classless towards the Jazz. Just the other day I wrote something to the effect of not understanding the Rocket's pre-season optimism, but still feeling really bad for what's happening with McGrady. The first rockets fan's response:

Fuck the Jizz! :toast

And things like that happen all the time. I don't get it. Yeah, we beat you a couple years running. I'm sorry, would you have preferred that we just lay down and let you win? Would that have stopped your fanbase from being such assholes? I don't get where the hatred comes from and Rocket's fans would be a lot better served by worrying about their own team instead of holding a massively venomous chip on their shoulder, as if they had been entitled to win against us or something.

sook
12-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I haven't heard that but I don't doubt that somewhere some stupid fan made an example of himself. Just like that one dumbass Jazz fan who covered his eye and yelled at D Fisher last year.

In general though I think Rockets fans have been unusually classless towards the Jazz. Just the other day I wrote something to the effect of not understanding the Rocket's pre-season optimism, but still feeling really bad for what's happening with McGrady. The first rockets fan's response:

And things like that happen all the time. I don't get it. Yeah, we beat you a couple years running. I'm sorry, would you have preferred that we just lay down and let you win? Would that have stopped your fanbase from being such assholes? I don't get where the hatred comes from and Rocket's fans would be a lot better served by worrying about their own team instead of holding a massively venomous chip on their shoulder, as if they had been entitled to win against us or something.
ignore him, we might get pissed off but tbh we know that Dwill is one of the classiest guys in the league and the Jazz are one of the top teams in the league just about every yr.
That being said, i hate Kirilenko like no tommorrow, but i don't really hate any team which sounds weird.
You guys in return hate Mcgrady so its fair.

balli
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
but tbh we know that Dwill is one of the classiest guys in the league

That is true. You guys are pretty complementary towards D-Will. :tu

sook
12-04-2008, 06:07 PM

yup, when mcgrady was being an asshole and asked about Deron's name, Deron responded with complete class. It really gave me a lot of respect for the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoXiWIVaO_M

Indazone
12-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Maybe it is because Jerry Sloan runs one of the dirtiest games in the NBA and whines about every call. Foul as much as possible because the officials cannot call all of them. I call BS on this type of basketball.

sook
12-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Maybe it is because Jerry Sloan runs one of the dirtiest games in the NBA and whines about every call. Foul as much as possible because the officials cannot call all of them. I call BS on this type of basketball.

dude you can't really say that.

IMO i think the rockets played extremely soft physically and mentally.

I konw AK hand checked Mcgrady but when he did that to Kobe, Kobe elbowed him in the face. The Jazz like any team will do w.e to win, and thats ok (with the exception of AK's grand flop game 2)

Many PackYao
12-04-2008, 06:11 PM

I admit I don't like the Jazz because of their dirty tactics and how they get away all the no-call fouls. But, under no circumstance would I wish injury or harm to any player.:toast

hhml
12-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah man. Some people can be absolute pricks. I will never understand how someone can wish injury to a player and even death to the entire team. I saw a topic on Jazzfanz.com>NBA section, and someone created a topic titled "What terrible injury will Kobe Bryant suffer?". Then he goes on to wish injury to players like Paul, Roy, Duncan, Artest, etc. Not sure if he meant it or not but it seemed like it.

Spur-Addict
12-04-2008, 06:52 PM

I'm sorry, but how Jerry Sloan runs his team is how basketball is supposed to be in my opinion. Everyone knows when you head into Utah, or play Utah, that you will most often get a physical game. I hate how the game has transformed into, "If I so much as get bumped, it's a foul". For the most part as of now it's like that. There are stretches when it isn't, but it isn't the norm.

As for complaining, I have never seen a coach who hasn't, or a coach who enforces the physical game who hasn't, so that's much fuss about nothing.

And Utah doesn't foul as much as possible, they play a mans game. I wish we had a few more players on our team with a Sloan mindset.

Kobe™
12-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Have a treat
http://www.happyeverafterweddings.co.uk/images/rocketcookies.jpg

mojorizen7
12-04-2008, 07:02 PM

:wow

Armando
12-04-2008, 07:05 PM

:lmao

Girasuck
12-07-2008, 12:09 PM

Minus the time they cheered when DWill was lying on their floor hurt.

Girasuck
12-07-2008, 01:16 PM

Just a few examples...

- "hell wont even take those scumbags...die i say die"

- "The Jazz can shrivel up and die, for all I care"

- "and yes the utah jazz deserve to die scumbags die"

- "Kill Dirty Stockton is an excellent name for a cc.neter"

- "Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!"

- "EVERY member of the Jazz should be shot in the face and raped. In that order.

Dirty whores."

- "F@CK THEM ALL. I HOPE THEIR PLANE CRASHES ON THEIR NEXT ROAD TRIP"

- "I hate the jazz more than anybody on this board I promise! I really hope an airplane hits energy solutions arena soon with those idiot fans in it"

All of these come from the famous "Hate The Jazz" thread on that POS Clutchfans site.

nil.ball
12-07-2008, 02:11 PM
That's right!

The heart of the champion!

:lobt2::lobt2:

Xylus
12-07-2008, 02:57 PM

Don't speak too soon. The Spurs might win their first this year.

Matchman
12-07-2008, 03:01 PM
the hate originated from this...
WhDi0Ce_Z5w
rockets fans were angry, not because Stockton was clutch, but because Karl Malone leveled Drexler who was supposed to guard Stockton and the Ref didnt do nothin'.

this shot robbed us the one and only chance to challenge the Jordans
this shot robbed our beloved Barkley his ring
this shot sent the rockets into a 5 year downfall