PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Fans Elyahu Have HUGE Euroleague Game

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-04-2008, 04:21 PM
If Rockets fans want to know their draft pick Lior Eliyahu has huge Euroleague game. With 10-14 FG 24 points 17 rebounds 6 assists (which in NBA rules is more like 12 assists) and +42 in player ranking.

Remember games in Euroleague is only 40 minutes long and also average team can only score 75 points so pace is also much slower than NBA. And Eliyahu do this not on scrub team but on Maccabi which is VERY hard have such numbers on big Euroleague clubs and it was against decent opponent. Assists is count different under rules and most assists in NBA will never even be count in Europe (like Calderon only average 2 assists in Euroleague). Also rebounds is much harder to get because of much less possessions and chance to get them. Hollinger even says Euroleague players can get more rebounds in NBA. Just like Scola is better rebounder in NBA than in Euroleague.

I believe this game by Eliyahu is maybe one of top 15-20 stat games in history of Euroleague! Maybe he will make it to Rockets some time after all:rollin.

Kai
12-04-2008, 05:40 PM
EL eee YaHOO

sook
12-04-2008, 05:56 PM
you bastard, all i can look at now is your sig

Indazone
12-04-2008, 06:05 PM
haha laughing at sook. Keep that right hand in your pocket boy!

Many PackYao
12-04-2008, 06:16 PM
you bastard, all i can look at now is your sig
Yeah she's winking at you and saying sooky! sooky!:p:

Brazil
12-04-2008, 06:33 PM
By the way who is she ?

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Eliyahu Euroleague weekly MVP

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/40025/180/item

Week 6 MVP: Lior Eliyahu, Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
Lior Eliyahu - Maccabi Electra

The best individual performance until now in the 2008-09 Euroleague came at the perfect time for his team and crowned forward Lior Eliyahu of Maccabi Electra the MVP for Week 6 of the regular season. Maccabi Electra needed nothing less than Eliyahu's best in order to outlast Cibona for a crucial 88-83 home victory in Group A, the team’s first since head coach Pini Gershon returned. Eliyahu was a one-man wrecking crew all game long, piling up 24 points on 10-for-14 two-point shooting and pulling 17 rebounds. Eliyahu added 6 assists and 8 fouls drawn for a performance index rating of 42, the highest in the Euroleague so far this season.

and here is video of huge game he have.

IN7RvLGC9BY&fmt=18

sook
12-05-2008, 04:19 PM
he looks like a scrub, even more of a scrub than your boby spinach ool is or w.e

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-05-2008, 04:25 PM
he looks like a scrub, even more of a scrub than your boby spinach ool is or w.e

Do not even compare him with Spanoulis. Spanoulis is in different level.

sonic21
12-05-2008, 04:36 PM
By the way who is she ?

christina model

Double-Up
12-05-2008, 04:51 PM
KBP I may hate some of your post but I do love your sig...

Bob Lanier
12-05-2008, 05:13 PM
I counted three shots which would be blocked 80% of the time in the NBA.

CubanMustGo
12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Kind of like Texas Tech scoring 167 the other night. It doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of difference in the long run.

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-05-2008, 05:25 PM
I counted three shots which would be blocked 80% of the time in the NBA.

What is your point? Did I say he is NBA player? I say maybe he could be if he kept playing so good possibly who knows.

You sound like a fucking bastard from hell.

CubanMustGo
12-05-2008, 05:30 PM
What is your point? Did I say he is NBA player? I say maybe he could be if he kept playing so good possibly who knows.

You sound like a fucking bastard from hell.

And you sound like a clueless Comcrapper from Houston.

Double-Up
12-05-2008, 05:34 PM

Not from H-Town...we Mo City Don representa's down here.

Tmac&Luther
12-05-2008, 06:41 PM

:lmao

Bob Lanier
12-05-2008, 06:42 PM
No, you didn't say he was a mere NBA player - you said he had a huge game in the Euroleague.

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-05-2008, 07:33 PM
No, you didn't say he was a mere NBA player - you said he had a huge game in the Euroleague.

You fuck off motherfuckering asshole. All you ever do is insult others.

Kobayagi
12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
All you ever do is insult others.
:lmao

robbie380
12-05-2008, 11:38 PM
You fuck off motherfuckering asshole.

:lol:rollin best line ever!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Eliyahu wins Euroleague MVP of month for December

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/41078/180

December MVP: Lior Eliyahu, Maccabi Electra

It was an unpredictable situation for one of the dominant teams in Euroleague history. Five years had passed since the last time Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv faced a losing record halfway through a Euroleague regular season. Entering this month, however, the team sat next-to-last in Group A with a 2-3 record and only five more regular season games left. Three weeks later, to the delight of Maccabi’s fans, predictability has returned. Maccabi not only is qualified early for the Top 16, but also ready to challenge for first place. Plenty thanks for that turnaround go to forward Lior Eliyahu, Euroleague Basketball's choice as December MVP. Just when Maccabi needed a go-to guy, Eliyahu became just that, posting three consecutive double-doubles to lead Maccabi to a trio of huge wins. Eliyahu started the month by pulling off the highest performance index rating all season in a victory over then co-leader Cibona. He followed that with almost identical double-doubles in points and rebounds to spark Maccabi's first road wins of the season, at Air Avellino and Le Mans. In the process, Eliyahu vaulted to top-ten status among all Euroleague players in index rating, scoring and rebounding. Most importantly, however, Eliyahu helped put Maccabi back in its accustomed place as a Euroleague contender, and in so doing made himself a more-than-deserving choice as MVP of December.

Euroleague Basketball's MVP of the Month honor is in its fifth season. Although statistics and performance ratings are taken into consideration for the award, they alone do not determine who is honored. The winner is named by Euroleague Basketball based on his and his team's performance. The award for December was decided considering the three regular season games played by all teams during that month.

At home in Tel Aviv back on December 4, Eliyahu entered early in the first quarter against Cibona and proceeded to post one of the best off-the-bench performances all decade in the Euroleague. Doing all his damage in and around the paint, Eliyahu piled up points and rebounds in non-stop fashion, all needed by his team a game that stayed tight throughout.

Finally, Eliyahu's consecutive baskets with under 4 minutes left put Maccabi in front for good. Eliyahu finished with his Euroleague career highs in index rating (42), points (24), rebounds (17) and assists (6), including some spectacular passes, dunks and touch shots inside, as Maccabi hung on for a crucial 88-83 victory. Next, still needing its first road win of the regular season, Maccabi visited its most direct rival for survival, Avellino. Again, Eliyahu came off the bench with immediate impact, scoring on his first four possessions on the floor as Maccabi methodically pulled away for a 72-86 victory. Eliyahu had 18 points and 10 rebounds while shooting 7 for 10 in the win. Next stop was Le Mans, where Eliyahu returned to the starting lineup and helped fuel big first-half leads that Maccabi nursed all the way to a 73-87 win. Combined with other results, the victory gave Maccabi a ticket to the Top 16 that might have been considered unlikely when December started. Eliyahu, meanwhile, had posted one-month averages of 20.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists while making 26 of 39 two-point shots, or 66.6%. His three double-doubles in a row were rare, indeed, considering that only one other player in the league had three total during the first eight games.

Maccabi has been a semifinalist or better in eight out of last 10 Euroleague seasons. With his team's lofty standing in danger midway through this newly short regular season, Eliyahu emerged as another in a long line of heroes in yellow. His performance as December MVP also put the spark back into the devoted Maccabi fans, who can celebrate his end-of-2008 achievement when Eliyahu receives the award at an upcoming home game.
Monday, December 22, 2008

New Euroleague video

Figt-zbNJ1w&fmt=18