PDA

View Full Version : The Nuggets Suck @$$

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-04-2008, 11:54 PM
:bang

GK is an idiot. Carter is the worst player in the NBA and the refs absolutely love the Spurs.

it all adds up to a 20+ pt blowout at home

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-04-2008, 11:57 PM
:lol maybe, but never against the Nuggets, even in Denver :smokin

Reck
12-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Well Parker got 2 BS calls early in the game.

Anyway, this thread is kinda premature as of now so I'm not gonna say anything yet.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-05-2008, 12:03 AM
why? it's over. The Nuggets never rally and tonight they can't hit anything while the Spurs hit everything.

z0sa
12-05-2008, 12:05 AM
premature ejaculation forum

did you see the pistons game which, according to marv, dfeated us 99-77? Additonally, Carmelo has 4 fouls and the youngest starter (including bonner) is six year olds than Parker.

Ah, commentary

Bob Lanier
12-05-2008, 12:07 AM
B-B-B-Billups!

Shit, he's getting outplayed by a peer player as badly as anyone since Ewing got his ass handed to him by Olajuwon.

Lp26
12-05-2008, 12:09 AM
B-B-B-Billups!

Shit, he's getting outplayed by a peer player as badly as anyone since Ewing got his ass handed to him by Olajuwon.

It's definitely the bad Billups tonight. Melo is pulling his usual against the Spurs though; technical and all.

hater
12-05-2008, 12:10 AM
they don't suck. they just become pussies when they see the Spurs

CubanMustGo
12-05-2008, 12:22 AM
The Spurs always let teams back into it in the 4th.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-05-2008, 12:32 AM
don't get too excited. It is just one of those nights. The Nuggets brought their A++++ game against the Raps and they are bringing their F--- game tonight :lol

It's how teams bounce back after blowouts, thats the telling sign

Indazone
12-05-2008, 12:33 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/fullmulletalchemist/nelson_ha_ha.jpg

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-05-2008, 12:34 AM
remember this is the same nuggets team that beat your soft @$$ rockets :smokin

The Nuggets suck, but the Rockets suck harder.

Bob Lanier
12-05-2008, 12:39 AM
The ass has quite a natural capacity for expulsion. It doesn't really need to be sucked all that hard.

Kriz-Maxima
12-05-2008, 12:39 AM
don't get too excited. It is just one of those nights. The Nuggets brought their A++++ game against the Raps and they are bringing their F--- game tonight :lol

It's how teams bounce back after blowouts, thats the telling sign

uh, you were the one who started the thread.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-05-2008, 12:44 AM
uh, you were the one who started the thread.

yeh but i didnt invite any Rocket fans :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
12-05-2008, 12:59 AM
JR Smith :lmao OMG what a chucker he is.

Many PackYao
12-05-2008, 01:20 AM
yeh but i didnt invite any Rocket fans :lol
o rly? You're the one that started that Rockets suck a$$ thread a while back dummy.And now were not invited?:lol

Reck
12-05-2008, 01:23 AM
What he meant was he doesn't invite Rockettes fan into HIS Nuggets threads.

Many PackYao
12-05-2008, 01:25 AM
What he meant was he doesn't invite Rockettes fan into HIS Nuggets threads.
Oh, ok. How about Rockets fans?:p:

Indazone
12-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I am going out on a limb here in a Spursdynasty sort of way.

Utah and Denver are the most overrated teams in the NBA. The reason they have such good home court records is because they are both teams acclimated to high altitude and when sea level teams go up there they are sucking wind. Get those two hosebag teams at sea level and they end up sucking cause other teams are just as athletic or more than these both of these pretenders.

Dex
12-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Did J.R. Smith just learn how to dribble behind his back?

I've never seen anybody force that move more than he did last night. It paid off once, and suddenly he thought he was Manu Ginobili.

BlackBellamy
12-05-2008, 11:54 PM
We get jewed by the Refs just as much as anyone :sleep

I agree we get 'Jobbed' or 'F*cked' on occasion by refs, but 'Jewed'... really? I hope you're of my tribe, 'cause otherwise you are just a remarkable asshole. I get the sensation that you're the latter. Do you think that there are no Jews that come on these forums? Take your redneck speak and save it for dirty talk with your cousin or nephew. Show some class, you're supposed to be a Spurs fan.

Obstructed_View
12-06-2008, 06:23 AM
:bang

GK is an idiot. Carter is the worst player in the NBA and the refs absolutely love the Spurs.

it all adds up to a 20+ pt blowout at home

Back to the topic, this post is hilarious. The refs had nothing to do with it, as the calls were pretty damn good. Considering the calls the Nuggets got in San Antonio, I'm sure you don't agree if you were expecting that to happen again.

Carter was absolutely torching Hill every way he knew how. I couldn't believe it was the same guy that's sucked up and down the floor since the Spurs had to cut him for being perpetually injured.

GK is an idiot, but he was smart enough to bail on the AI experiment and publicly rape Joe Dumars to get Billups, and the identity of that team is back to defense from running. If Karl can figure out a way to convince Carmelo that it's the only way they can win playoff games, then they might have a chance. For now, it doesn't look too good, as I'd say Carmelo has regressed mentally and physically. His offense is the worst I've ever seen it, and he still acts like a muttonhead rookie with his decisions. I wonder if Smith is rubbing off on him.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2008, 06:42 AM
reverse jinx fail

nil.ball
12-06-2008, 08:08 PM
okay lets talk some trash, let me start

The Denver Nuggets
http://www.bulls-balls.com/images/tnflesh.jpg