PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Barkley Has Officially Bought Himself the Idiot Platinum Card...

MrChug
12-05-2008, 01:33 AM
As he has done in season after season offered himself up as the sacrifice to the Moron God saying he thinks NO, NEW ORLEANS!! as the winners of the SW.

When asked the question? "Uhhh...hoo in duh Southwest? ohhh...oh, I tink iz uhh dahh dahh ummm Hornets''.

Not the Rockets, not the Mavs, not the Spurs...the fkn HORNETS. Damn does this dude even watch basketball anymore or just work for 6 hours a week and just GUESS nowadays? His mind must be on QuarterPounders.

I used to think that Barkley was smart enough and down-to-Earth enough to be Governor of Alabama. Now, he's just making a mockery of his own self. Poor dude.

timvp
12-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Not that bad of a pick considering they won the division last season. Very well could be the favorites in the division if their team stays healthy.

nkdlunch
12-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Anybody could win that division. ANYBODY

FromWayDowntown
12-05-2008, 01:42 AM
I can't believe he had the gall to say that the Lakers would win the Pacific the other day. Really, who does this guy think he is?

exstatic
12-05-2008, 01:42 AM
I'm hearing there may be issues between CP3 and Scott? Maybe he got a big head after being an MVP candidate?

FromWayDowntown
12-05-2008, 01:43 AM

I'm pretty sure the Celtics can't. Or the Cavaliers. Or the Timberwolves. Or the Thunder. Or the . . .

exstatic
12-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm pretty sure the Celtics can't. Or the Cavaliers. Or the Timberwolves. Or the Thunder. Or the . . .

Literalist....

flipcritic
12-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Charles doesn't support us so he's an idiot. Sums it up right there.

Dex
12-05-2008, 01:45 AM

I'll even go out on a limb and say Memphis won't win the Southwest.

But the Hornets are only a game back from the lead right now, and Paul and West are still a force to be reckoned with. As long as they can keep healthy throughout the season, I think they are as good a candidate as any.

nkdlunch
12-05-2008, 01:46 AM

good take.

pawe
12-05-2008, 02:17 AM
He may have chosen the Hornets but everyone knows his heart is shouting....GINOBILI!!!!

DPG21920
12-05-2008, 02:18 AM
Why is this an issue? If you have CP3 you have a good chance to win your division......next.

mrspurs
12-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Charles=Buck Harvey=TNT analysts. Waste of Space. Both the NBA channel and TNT channel have some stupid guys talking. They make me use my remote batteries thats for sure. They should have their own sitcom on TBS.

mrspurs
12-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Charles doesn't support us so he's an idiot. Sums it up right there.

Charles supports his gambling habits and his Fat butt. And thats all.

MoSpur
12-05-2008, 09:50 AM
NOLA is not a bad pick. If they get back to the way the played last season and stay healthy, they can win it. The Rockets will have to hope that T-Mac and Yao stay healthy. Dallas has issues and the Spurs have to figure out their rotations.

sam1617
12-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Literalist....

The Literalist's? I don't think they can win either. In fact, I'm not even sure they are an NBA team...

As for the initial poster, the Hornets are a good pick to win the division, I'm not sure what the hoopla is about...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-05-2008, 12:18 PM
As he has done in season after season offered himself up as the sacrifice to the Moron God saying he thinks NO, NEW ORLEANS!! as the winners of the SW.

When asked the question? "Uhhh...hoo in duh Southwest? ohhh...oh, I tink iz uhh dahh dahh ummm Hornets''.

Not the Rockets, not the Mavs, not the Spurs...the fkn HORNETS. Damn does this dude even watch basketball anymore or just work for 6 hours a week and just GUESS nowadays? His mind must be on QuarterPounders.

I used to think that Barkley was smart enough and down-to-Earth enough to be Governor of Alabama. Now, he's just making a mockery of his own self. Poor dude.

When did being governor of Alabama require being smart?

mexicanjunior
12-05-2008, 01:22 PM
NO is a very logical pick...not sure what all the fuss is about...

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-05-2008, 01:27 PM
He picked last year's winner of the division that added Posey to its roster to win the division again. Yeah, clearly he's lost it :rolleyes

Idiot.

mytespurs
12-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I don't have an issue who they pick to win that division...but what bugs me is the seeming lack of respect the Spurs get...they are only one season from winning a championship and they are hardly in the conversation in terms of playoffs or winning their divison from the pundits that be................now they're too old or not athletic enough........which is probably true but they still may have one more run in them yet.......perhaps we shouldn't overestimate the Spurs chances however don't underestimate em! :hat

thispego
12-05-2008, 01:43 PM
dumb thread and even dumber thread title

JamStone
12-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Tony Parker and Ron Artest and JJ Barea don't have to wear any clothes to look good.

BlackBellamy
12-05-2008, 02:55 PM

The Grizz? I guess there are enough games left in the year that they could technically win the division. The hope stops there for them.

lefty
12-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Hornets will win the division, but Spurs have better chances to win the title

balli
12-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Ummmmm... So there's people out there who watch Inside the NBA for the basketball analysis? Most of us learned a long time ago that the show's main purpose is to provide homo-erotic witticisms along with hilarious photoshop mashups. I could care less what Kenny & Charles have to say about basketball.

hillscountry
12-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Didn't watch all the postgame on TNT, but I thought I heard Kenny refer to Texas-ex Roy Williams sitting next to TO in the dallas game as the 'guy in the green hat'. That was Roy wasn't it? Maybe I'm the idiot...

MrChug
12-06-2008, 11:41 PM
How gay are you to make that up? That was just downright gay...I mean gay, as in licking a man's ass gay. I mean you were molested by a bum gay. I mean...good luck with your boyfriend gay.

Oh, and Merry Christmas...hope you get that "gift" you asked for.

(fag)