Whisky Dog
12-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Home. Away. The result is the same.

Texas Chili Dog
12-05-2008, 02:28 AM
solid win for Texas!

leemajors
12-05-2008, 09:49 AM
that was a damn good game! james is a beast, and young chinstrap stepped it up!

ATRAIN
12-05-2008, 10:17 AM
solid win for Texas!

that was a damn good game! james is a beast, and young chinstrap stepped it up!

Yeah I was at that game last night........fucking las min of the game was BS. Seemed like the Refs wanted UCLA to win but Texas wasnt having any of it!!! There was this prick UCLA fan in front of me talking shit to everyone, I almost slapped the shit out of him.

leemajors
12-05-2008, 10:18 AM
i wish i coulda gone, i had my daughter. one of my good friends works on the camera crew and i coulda sat basline like i did for oklahoma last year :/

ATRAIN
12-05-2008, 10:29 AM
i wish i coulda gone, i had my daughter. one of my good friends works on the camera crew and i coulda sat basline like i did for oklahoma last year :/

Damn thats awesome. One of my friends works for Fox so she gets a media pass and can get on courstside but she cant take anyone with her. She got the tickets free to the game as it was so it was fun.

leemajors
12-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Damn thats awesome. One of my friends works for Fox so she gets a media pass and can get on courstside but she cant take anyone with her. She got the tickets free to the game as it was so it was fun.

he does work for fox and espn occasionally. i can get courtside with him - he just grabs me an extra media pass, sounds like your girl needs to step up! i can also get with the camera crew for baseball games, but not football. I did meet mack after the OU game last year, which was pretty funny.

spursfor5
12-05-2008, 12:02 PM
I was at the game and it was pretty awesome. The crowd really showed up for the game. There still is much room for improvement for Texas and that is so promising for this team. Texas is definitely a Final Four contender.

ATRAIN
12-05-2008, 01:00 PM
he does work for fox and espn occasionally. i can get courtside with him - he just grabs me an extra media pass, sounds like your girl needs to step up! i can also get with the camera crew for baseball games, but not football. I did meet mack after the OU game last year, which was pretty funny.

Mack was at the game last night they kept showing him on the big screen. DUDE ive never been to a UT baseball game. None of my friends like baseball. We should go to one this year.

ATRAIN
12-05-2008, 01:00 PM
I was at the game and it was pretty awesome. The crowd really showed up for the game. There still is much room for improvement for Texas and that is so promising for this team. Texas is definitely a Final Four contender.

Do you live in Austin ?

spursfor5
12-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Do you live in Austin ?

Round Rock, and I am a student at UT.

Texas Chili Dog
12-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I wanted to come down for it. I'm in Dallas and I had planned to go with a couple friends. But it being on a weekday made that a little difficult. Oh well, I'll make it to at least one game.

Spurtacus
12-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Great early season win by the Horns.