PDA

View Full Version : Breakups

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 01:54 PM
What was your worst and how do you do it?

When I was single and “in the mix” I was horrible at breakups. If it was less than say 6 months I would just cut off all contact. The only thing that sucked was most of them knew my hangouts. When I was in highschool it sucked because I would see them everyday.
It hit me in the face though because when I got married (the first time) she decided that she wanted to go out all the time without me and staying with “friends”. First thing I thought was yeah she is cheating. Well I was right but not in the way I thought. She was hooking up with chicks. Sounds hot huh? Nope! She left me for a chick. At first she was still the same person as far as looks and now the bitch went full blown bull dyke. To see her now you would not recognize her. For some reason when they do that they age horribly. I guess it helps with the whole trying to look like a guy thing. I don't think anything could top that.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-05-2008, 02:04 PM
The worst, best, and only break up on my record was a pretty painless dumping. I'd been with this chick for about six weeks. Went to see her one night and she was acting kind of aloof. Few hours later she says, "I can't do this anymore." No hard feelings, no big scene. And then we had sex one last time. I started dating easjer about 3 months after that.

So I'm pretty useless when friends call after nasty breakups. All I can ever really offer, "Dude, that sucks."

ORION
12-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I stopped reading at "in the mix" because that is gay

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 02:06 PM
I stopped reading at "in the mix" because that is gay

I threw that in for people like you. I swear I made it interesting.

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't think anything could top that.My first wife was was also my first lay and my highschool sweetheart. I met her when I was 15. We got married when I was 20 or 21. She spent our entire relationship from the first day I met her talking about what a great life and family we would have together and how we should get married right away. So we finally did and over the course of our 1 year marriage she aborted 3 possibly 4 of her pregnancies while becoming an alcoholic and X addict. She told friends and family that I abused her...roughed her up, even though I never laid a hand on her. She made the stories up because it made me out to be the bad guy and this supplimented her guilt for being a baby murderer and cheater. Yeah she was fucking other dudes and thankfully me penis hasn't fallen off. Come to find out that she would fuck her guys in the morning while I was at work and then fuck me in the evening :barf:. She took my Z-28, my bed, my real arcade sized Mrs. Pacman, my TV, half the furniture, all of my CD and some of my clothes. She stopped paying on our joint debts except the Z-28 so I was railed with bad credit. I was left with a futon and a playstation but no TV.

marini martini
12-05-2008, 02:08 PM

When I was single and “in the mix” I was horrible at breakups.
It hit me in the face though because when I got married (the first time) she decided that she wanted to go out all the time without me and staying with “friends”. First thing I thought was yeah she is cheating. Well I was right but not in the way I thought. She was hooking up with chicks. Sounds hot huh? Nope! She left me for a chick. At first she was still the same person as far as looks and now the bitch went full blown bull dyke. To see her now you would not recognize her. For some reason when they do that they age horribly. I guess it helps with the whole trying to look like a guy thing. I don't think anything could top that.

Explains alot!!!:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ATRAIN
12-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Worst for me was a on again off again relationship that lasted 6 years. We always seemed to find each other again. She broke up with me to get back with her x our first year together, but strung me along and like an idiot in love I let her. Then I moved to Austin and she followed. We were back and forth until she was fucking me and her boyfriend that I never knew about. When I finally busted her with her new boyfriend she said it wasnt serious and she didnt love him. 2 years later she is common law wife with him with a baby (which I thought was mine) and she is still telling me she doesnt love him and still loves me.

ATRAIN
12-05-2008, 02:11 PM
My first wife was was also my first lay and my highschool sweetheart. I met her when I was 15. We got married when I was 20 or 21. She spent our entire relationship from the first day I met her talking about what a great life and family we would have together and how we should get married right away. So we finally did and over the course of our 1 year marriage she aborted 3 possibly 4 of her pregnancies while becoming an alcoholic and X addict. She told friends and family that I abused her...roughed her up, even though I never laid a hand on her. She made the stories up because it made me out to be the bad guy and this supplimented her guilt for being a baby murderer and cheater. Yeah she was fucking other dudes and thankfully me penis hasn't fallen off. Come to find out that she would fuck her guys in the morning while I was at work and then fuck me in the evening :barf:. She took my Z-28, my bed, my real arcade sized Mrs. Pacman, my TV, half the furniture, all of my CD and some of my clothes. She stopped paying on our joint debts except the Z-28 so I was railed with bad credit. I was left with a futon and a playstation but no TV.

DAMN you should have beat her

timvp
12-05-2008, 02:13 PM
My first wife was was also my first lay and my highschool sweetheart. I met her when I was 15. We got married when I was 20 or 21. She spent our entire relationship from the first day I met her talking about what a great life and family we would have together and how we should get married right away. So we finally did and over the course of our 1 year marriage she aborted 3 possibly 4 of her pregnancies while becoming an alcoholic and X addict. She told friends and family that I abused her...roughed her up, even though I never laid a hand on her. She made the stories up because it made me out to be the bad guy and this supplimented her guilt for being a baby murderer and cheater. Yeah she was fucking other dudes and thankfully me penis hasn't fallen off. Come to find out that she would fuck her guys in the morning while I was at work and then fuck me in the evening :barf:. She took my Z-28, my bed, my real arcade sized Mrs. Pacman, my TV, half the furniture, all of my CD and some of my clothes. She stopped paying on our joint debts except the Z-28 so I was railed with bad credit. I was left with a futon and a playstation but no TV.

Damn, she took the Mrs. Pacman?

That's harsh.

balli
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Dude, don't you know there's a stigma about being the last guy to ever be with a chick before she goes lesbian? You're the one who turned her off of dudes, dude.

My natural impulse is like yours, to just run and cut off all contact. But that shit doesn't work anymore. When I was 22 I went out with a chick who was 27 for a few months and tried to end it immaturely in a drawn out process. Needless, she was really cool and mature about it to my face, but I later heard she was just crushed about what an asshole I turned out to be and in turn I felt all the worse because of how cavalier I'd been in the breakup. It sucks, but I've learned that in the adult world, you're a lot better off when you consider other people's feelings and all that shit.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927

Don't forget the sweet, sweet memories you were also left with.

Almost makes it all worth it.

BacktoBasics
Damn, she took the Mrs. Pacman?

That's harsh.
No shit I loved that game. Nothing beats original full size arcade games.

balli
12-05-2008, 02:17 PM
No shit. Still should.

ORION
12-05-2008, 02:22 PM

When I was single and “in the mix” I was horrible at breakups. If it was less than say 6 months I would just cut off all contact. The only thing that sucked was most of them knew my hangouts. When I was in highschool it sucked because I would see them everyday.

ok I read it and I don't want to talk about it .......:cry

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 02:22 PM

Oh I left out a lot. I didn’t mention how she was an amateur boxer and how all chicks that “box” think they can beat up anyone. One of our last nights “together” she shoved me and told me to try and hit her. She knew that I trained to so it wasn’t like it would have been hard. She was punching me in the chest and stomach and I would move out of the way at the ones at my face. She was getting mad that it wasn’t hurting me and really tried to hit me. So I grabbed her by the arms picked her up and threw her on the couch. Then she started saying shit like she never thought I would hit her and crap. I told her I didn’t I just pushed her away because she was a psycho bitch.
Before that here I was working all kinds of overtime paying for all the bills and expenses and her only bill to pay was her car. So the rest of her check was for things we could do together and stuff like that. Well I started to struggle a bit because my OT was drying up at work and asked her to help out. She had control of my account and was supposed to be paying the house payments. Well would pay them 2 or 3 months late and she jacked up my credit. Then as I was throwing some trash out I found receipts of her for 100, 200, and even 300 at different bars. So while I was struggling trying to figure out how to pay everything she was out buying the bar.
There is a lot more.

12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
You let a woman who isn't your wife, and even then it's sketchy, control your finances?

That fails on so many levels.

mrsmaalox
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
It sucks, but I've learned that in the adult world, you're a lot better off when you consider other people's feelings and all that shit.

No shit. Still should.

:lmao

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Oh I left out a lot. I didn’t mention how she was an amateur boxer and how all chicks that “box” think they can beat up anyone. One of our last nights “together” she shoved me and told her to try and hit her. She knew that I trained to so it wasn’t like it would have been hard. She was punching me in the chest and stomach and I would move out of the way at the ones at my face. She was getting mad that it wasn’t hurting me and really tried to hit me. So I grabbed her by the arms picked her up and threw her on the couch. Then she started saying shit like she never thought I would hit her and crap. I told her I didn’t I just pushed her away because she was a psycho bitch.
Before that here I was working all kinds of overtime paying for all the bills and expenses and her only bill to pay was her car. So the rest of her check was for things we could do together and stuff like that. Well I started to struggle a bit because my OT was drying up at work and asked her to help out. She had control of my account and was supposed to be paying the house payments. Well would pay them 2 or 3 months late and she jacked up my credit. Then as I was throwing some trash out I found receipts of her for 100, 200, and even 300 at different bars. So while I was struggling trying to figure out how to pay everything she was out buying the bar.
There is a lot more.Probably feels pretty liberating not being envolved with someone like that.

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 02:27 PM
You let a woman who isn't your wife, and even then it's sketchy, control your finances?

That fails on so many levels.

I thought I threw in there that she was my first wife

12-05-2008, 02:28 PM
I thought I threw in there that she was my first wife

My reading comprehension is off.

My bad.

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 02:30 PM
For all the ladies reading this thread feel free to make us feel better by PMing hot nudes to I. Hustle or myself.

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Probably feels pretty liberating not being envolved with someone like that.

Hell yeah! After I got over the initial shock a whole new world opened up. It makes me appreciate my wife knowing what I could have still been with.

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 02:31 PM
For all the ladies reading this thread feel free to make us feel better by PMing hot nudes to I. Hustle or myself.

No joke. I am still a little tender. Some Boobies sure would help.

ORION
12-05-2008, 02:33 PM

hey I've been feeling bad for some reason I can't remember. Can I get into this distribution list ?

timvp
12-05-2008, 02:34 PM
I. Hustle's story is up there but at least he still has his Mrs. Pacman.

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2008, 02:38 PM
how bout wasting ur time chasing the girl, only end up in the friend zone....

balli
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM

See: S. Moore 1998-2005
Honestly, this S. Moore girl is my nemesis. You could offer me the chance to sleep any woman in the world and I might choose my high school/college crush that I tried for 7 unsuccessful years to get into bed with. Fucking infuriating just thinking about it. :bang :bang :bang

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 02:50 PM

no

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-05-2008, 02:51 PM
I. Hustle's story is up there but at least he still has his Mrs. Pacman.

Yeah, but she's eating something other than dots and squares these days.

IronMexican
12-05-2008, 03:54 PM
All these stories depressed me. Especially B2B's.

marini martini
12-05-2008, 03:58 PM
IronMexican (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12289)
Viva Mexico

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Breakups

^^^ I know, me too!:depressed

It's gotta be 5:o'clock somewhere!:toast

dirk4mvp
12-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Mine have never been a solid cut. They've always lingered on with a lot of childishness to it, mostly my fault :lol

marini martini
12-05-2008, 04:03 PM
shit, mine were over after the 60 day wait, for the divorces to be finalized!:toast

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 04:03 PM
IronMexican (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12289)
Viva Mexico

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: Breakups

^^^ I know, me too!:depressed

It's gotta be 5:o'clock somewhere!:toast

Let's go get a drink and you can show me your bewbs!

marini martini
12-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Mine have never been a solid cut. They've always lingered on with a lot of childishness to it, mostly my fault :lol

Yeah, we know!:lmao

Let's go get a drink and you can show me your bewbs!

Maybe later, after I get rid of my pneumonia!:toast

balli
12-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I've never gone out with a big, angry bang. You know in High Fidelity when Catherine Zeta breaks up with Cusak and then the next scene is just him standing outside her apartment in the rain screaming, "CHARLIE, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!!" I want a chance to do something like that. I guess I haven't been sufficiently wronged enough yet.

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 04:09 PM
It worked out well. Had this bitch not ruined my life I never would have met another bitch and followed her to Dallas where I was dumped again. That dumpage in Dallas propelled me to move to Corpus where I met my wife in the parking lot of the Chili's. I'm happy and I have my wife, her kids and my boy now with a slow but albeit much better more relaxed job.

balli
12-05-2008, 04:10 PM
It worked out well. Had this bitch not ruined my life I never would have met another bitch and followed her to Dallas where I was dumped again. That dumpage in Dallas propelled me to move to Corpus where I met my wife in the parking lot of the Chili's. I'm happy and I have my wife, her kids and my boy now with a slow but albeit much better more relaxed job.

You built you some character son.

dirk4mvp
12-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, we know!:lmao

:(

I'm still waiting on you to cheer me up :eyebrows

IronMexican
12-05-2008, 04:12 PM

I've had childish break ups too. I broke up with a couple girls after finding out who they dated before me. Which is childish if you think about it, but well worth it.

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 04:15 PM
shit, mine were over after the 60 day wait, for the divorces to be finalized!:toast

DivorceS?

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 04:18 PM
I've had childish break ups too. I broke up with a couple girls after finding out who they dated before me. Which is childish if you think about it, but well worth it.

They have to be childish when you ARE a child

KenMcCoy
12-05-2008, 04:25 PM

If you substitute "Z28" for "5.0 Mustang" this is my friend's EXACT story...

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 04:33 PM
If you substitute "Z28" for "5.0 Mustang" this is my friend's EXACT story...

Are you saying that B2B is lying and stoled that story from your friend? I knew B2B was just trying to show me up. That Bass Turd

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 04:37 PM
It was all my plan to begin with. Ken's friend...my cousins brothers pizza delivery guy, stopped by the 7/11 4 days ago and they got him stoned out of his mind on cherry jolley ranchers and there he was sitting in the isle crying little red gumdrops and I knew from that moment forward I would become KenMcCoy's friend and spead his word of bitter hatred.

JoeChalupa
12-05-2008, 04:37 PM
I've only had one real bad breakup but I've benefited from a few of my friends breakups by snagging some "off the rebound" sex.

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 04:40 PM
It was all my plan to begin with. Ken's friend...my cousins brothers pizza delivery guy, stopped by the 7/11 4 days ago and they got him stoned out of his mind on cherry jolley ranchers and there he was sitting in the isle crying little red gumdrops and I knew from that moment forward I would become KenMcCoy's friend and spead his word of bitter hatred.

I knew it! I'll get you B2B! If it's the last thing I do I'll get you!

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 04:44 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Pizlop/GIFs/curses-foiled-again.jpg

tp2021
12-05-2008, 05:39 PM

Every guy has a shitload of those. The servers couldn't handle it! :lol

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I've only had one real bad breakup but I've benefited from a few of my friends breakups by snagging some "off the rebound" sex.Joe Chalupa's Asshole Forum

I. Hustle
12-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Joe Chalupa's fantasy forum

/fixed

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 05:48 PM
bwahahaha

Bigzax
12-05-2008, 05:55 PM
i read as chalupa was friends with the chics and they were looking for some rebound action.

or is it that he was picking up his male friends sloppies?

JoeChalupa
12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Joe Chalupa's Asshole Forum

That's right. One man's loss is another man's gain. To hell with the life coach crap.

BacktoBasics
12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
i read as chalupa was friends with the chics and they were looking for some rebound action.

or is it that he was picking up his male friends sloppies?You're better off just not participating in this thread.

JoeChalupa
12-05-2008, 05:58 PM

or is it that he was picking up his male friends sloppies?

I don't play the "you can't date my ex" crap. But I've been out "the mix" for many years now and laugh all you want but even my ugly ass can score with the babes.

JoeChalupa
12-05-2008, 05:59 PM
/fixed

Brahahahahahaha.. :lmao :lmao

12-05-2008, 06:11 PM
The problems I get are from women(which is almost all of them) who think the relationship is more than it actually is. Is it necessary to "have a serious talk" after three dates? Bitch me out because I didn't respond when I was sleeping?

Women are bat-shit crazy.

dirk4mvp
12-05-2008, 06:37 PM

Yeah, I was just about ready to let go of a girl after I found out she'd went with some faggot wigger who I absolutely could not stand to the movies before we started dating.

CosmicCowboy
12-05-2008, 06:38 PM
After I graduated from college and went to work I was DETERMINED not to get in a long term relationship. I was very honest and upfront about it. At least half of them would say they understood, then the next thing I knew they were professing their undying love and wanting to get married...I was like..."uhhh...hey darlin, it's been great fun...I told you up front this wasn't going anywhere...see ya...have a great life..."

The worst one was a friend of my sisters...my sister was getting married and she was the maid of honor...I met her at the rehearsal...My sister sat us next to each other at the rehearsal dinner and by midnight I had her folded over her balcony railing at the Hilton Palacio Del Rio howling at the moon...

We had a pretty steady thing going for 2 or 3 months because the sex was just electric and next thing I knew she was dropping the "marriage" hints...

I just said...hey, it's been fun but it's time for us to move on...you wan't to get married and I don't...

She stalked me for a couple of days swearing she didn't want to get married, called my sister, who called me, and tried to convince me that she didn't want to get married...

I just told my sister that this wasn't my first rodeo and I'd been down that road before...this girls alarm on her biological clock had just RANG and she WANTED to get married and I didn't...

My sister was pissed at me for about a week till her friend met some guy at a bar the next weekend and married him 3 days later.

ZStomp
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM
I went through my ugly break up a year ago. I lost 19 lbs as a result and have managed to keep it off.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a break up where it could be out of sight out of mind. I have to "deal" with the parties involved from time to time and have to be remindEd of it on a regular basais.

Cupid
12-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Some of you all need to get tougher skin. You make my job too easy and then whine and go into depression when it doesn't work out. I've got plenty of arrows so lighten up.

MiamiHeat
12-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I've never broken up with anyone.

Met love of my life at young age, still together and in love. "Soul mates" type of thing. Going on 7 years now and we still act happy just to be together, doesn't matter what we do

The Reckoning
12-05-2008, 08:46 PM
my ex plays soccer for OU :vomit:

cheated on me and her state

ShoogarBear
12-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Z28, huh?

Umm, what was her name?

spursfan09
12-05-2008, 11:06 PM
After I graduated from college and went to work I was DETERMINED not to get in a long term relationship. I was very honest and upfront about it. At least half of them would say they understood, then the next thing I knew they were professing their undying love and wanting to get married...I was like..."uhhh...hey darlin, it's been great fun...I told you up front this wasn't going anywhere...see ya...have a great life..."

The worst one was a friend of my sisters...my sister was getting married and she was the maid of honor...I met her at the rehearsal...My sister sat us next to each other at the rehearsal dinner and by midnight I had her folded over her balcony railing at the Hilton Palacio Del Rio howling at the moon...

We had a pretty steady thing going for 2 or 3 months because the sex was just electric and next thing I knew she was dropping the "marriage" hints...

I just said...hey, it's been fun but it's time for us to move on...you wan't to get married and I don't...

She stalked me for a couple of days swearing she didn't want to get married, called my sister, who called me, and tried to convince me that she didn't want to get married...

I just told my sister that this wasn't my first rodeo and I'd been down that road before...this girls alarm on her biological clock had just RANG and she WANTED to get married and I didn't...

My sister was pissed at me for about a week till her friend met some guy at a bar the next weekend and married him 3 days later.

:wow

This is why i believe in Karma

whottt
12-06-2008, 02:50 AM
Man...I have to completely redefine my definition of bitch after reading B2B's story. Holy cow.

I only thought I knew what a bitch was...

Damn, I really don't know what I would do if something like that ever happened to me...I don't think I'd handle it as well as you did, not by a longshot.

I'm going to keep your story in mind in the future when I think I am dealing with a bitch.

Thunder Dan
12-06-2008, 09:46 AM
the worst breakup I had was when I broke up with my high school girlfriend during my freshman year in college. I dated her on/off for about 3.5 years and when I went to college it was really hard because I wasn't feeling it anymore, so I decided to end things. Well she told me she was pregnant and I fell into a deep depression. I didn't eat or do anything- I just sat in my dorm and laid in bed and worried about having a kid and what the hell I was going to do. I didn't even take into consideration that the last time we did the proper routines to have a kid it was about 4 months from then, and she must have been keeping this from me for a little while. I must have read every single story on the internet about how someone could get pregnant even though you use a condom. I was convinced she was pregnant and I was going to be a dad before I reached my 20th birthday. I ended up losing about 15 pounds, my grades suffered, I put serious dampers on my new college social life....and then my roommate convinced me she was lying- which she was. when she finally admitted to it, I didn't know whether to be flattered, mad, scared or what- I still don't. All I know is that is creepy and downright shitty. That girl still calls me all the time even know I life far away from her, I don't pick up because of he creepiness

ploto
12-06-2008, 10:15 AM
^I know someone whose girlfriend told him she was dying of a rare disease when he broke up with her.

Thunder Dan
12-06-2008, 10:22 AM
^I know someone whose girlfriend told him she was dying of a rare disease when he broke up with her.

see that girl was alot smarter than my girl. See if you say your dying of a rare disease you get the guy thinking 'alright I can put up with this for a couple months longer' and since it's rare there might not be a ton of information about it- and plus you can always outlive your life expectancy.

Now if you say your pregnant, yes the outlook looks alot longer and better: white picket fence, a dog and a family, but there is only a short matter of time before you are caught because women that are pregnant usually show it at some point- especially when the girl is 5'3 100 pounds. Sooner or later there is going to be that giant elephant in the corner of the room when things don't exactly look like your pregnant

j-6
12-06-2008, 11:42 AM

Weddings make some women crazy.

Before I met my wife, I went to a wedding in the Hill Country and brought a girl I'd been seeing for a month or so. These were people that I knew, not her, and she was boxing women out on the low post trying to catch the bouquet. She caught it and was happier than the bride - she was shitfaced drunk (not like I wasn't) and went from table to table saying "I'm next!!!"

That scared the crap out of me - I think I was 23 or 24 at the time - and we broke it off not long after we got home. I couldn't completely avoid her because she was a regular at the bar I was running. She married a guy she met at the bar less than three months later - as it turned out, a friend of a friend of mine.

I went to their wedding in Baton Rouge (he was in dental school at LSU and from there) and she made a point to get on the mic before her bouquet toss and tell the crowd that she caught a bouquet and it led her to that moment, and if it could happen to her, it could happen to anyone. They had two kids in three years, and one day she left the kids at the day care in Lafayette and drove to Valdosta, GA to bang some guy she met on the internet, and never came back.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Weddings make some women crazy.

Before I met my wife, I went to a wedding in the Hill Country and brought a girl I'd been seeing for a month or so. These were people that I knew, not her, and she was boxing women out on the low post trying to catch the bouquet. She caught it and was happier than the bride - she was shitfaced drunk (not like I wasn't) and went from table to table saying "I'm next!!!"

That scared the crap out of me - I think I was 23 or 24 at the time - and we broke it off not long after we got home. I couldn't completely avoid her because she was a regular at the bar I was running. She married a guy she met at the bar less than three months later - as it turned out, a friend of a friend of mine.

I went to their wedding in Baton Rouge (he was in dental school at LSU and from there) and she made a point to get on the mic before her bouquet toss and tell the crowd that she caught a bouquet and it led her to that moment, and if it could happen to her, it could happen to anyone. They had two kids in three years, and one day she left the kids at the day care in Lafayette and drove to Valdosta, GA to bang some guy she met on the internet, and never came back.

That's why you don't marry someone you've known for three months

TDMVPDPOY
12-06-2008, 12:41 PM
3 pages and no female replies.....

CuckingFunt
12-06-2008, 12:57 PM
The closest I've been to marriage so far was with my ex-girlfriend, Allison. We were together for six years -- lived together, relocated together, knew the families, had joint accounts, and were generally moving towards settling down forever. One summer, she decided to quit her job because of some bullshit that was going on at work. Since we lived in California and she grew up in Arizona, she decided to take a couple weeks before looking for a new job to just chill out in Tempe and spend some time with her family. They'd always been real close, but she never got to see them as often as she wanted. Since I was working at the time and couldn't get a few weeks off, we decided to fly down to Arizona together for a long weekend visit, but then I'd come back and she'd stay a couple more weeks.

So, we went to Arizona and had a really wonderful time. Her family was great, she and I were getting along really well (and always had, no big arguments or anything in six years). It was a really perfect few days, and I flew back to California feeling as positive and confident as I ever had about our relationship. As the couple weeks go by, we talk on the phone almost every day and things are still really good. Since she wasn't sure how long she wanted to stay, she didn't book a return flight right away, so one night she tells me that she made her travel plans to come back. I started grabbing a pen so I can write down the flight information when, out of nowhere, "We'll be driving the U-Haul up tomorrow morning, and should get to your house the day after." For obvious reasons, "we'll," "U-Haul," and "your house" struck me as a bit odd. As did the fact she said it with zero emotion and as if she thought it didn't need explaining. When I finally did get her to explain everything, it turned out that, in the course of two weeks, she'd gotten back together with her high school boyfriend, found an apartment in Tempe, and was starting a new job.

Weirdest part of all of it was that she showed up with the U-Haul, said about five words to me, packed her shit in the truck, and then disappeared off the face of the earth. She changed her phone number, her family didn't respond to the few phone calls that I made, and she even stopped talking to all of our friends. I haven't heard anything from her since she got her stuff, and all of our friends hadn't heard from her since before the trip to Arizona. To this day, six years later, no one has a clue what happened to her.

BacktoBasics
12-06-2008, 01:02 PM
3 pages and no female replies.....They're all bitches.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2008, 01:11 PM
They're all bitches.

:tu

Jekka
12-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Oh like there aren't plenty of male bitches out there. The guy I was dating before I met Manny was one of those assholes that plays the nice-guy card just long enough to reel you in. Then one night after we'd been dating a few months I brought a couple of friends from out of town to one of his shows (never date musicians, ladies) and he announced on stage that he was single. Actually, I'm really glad that my friends were there, because I was pretty angry, and they prevented me from saying anything I might regret. Not my worst breakup, but definitely my most public one.

marini martini
12-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Since I've been married for a hundred years, I don't really have any break-up stories. But I do have some cool public fight stories. Throwing a drink in his face at Tycoon Flats, was probably one of the best. Then spitting on his truck was kind of fun. Oh, and throwing a steak knife at the wall, and it stuck, was pretty dramatic.:lmao

Dam, and we're still in "love" after all these years.:toast Thank god for make-up sex!!!:married:

BacktoBasics
12-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh like there aren't plenty of male bitches out there. The guy I was dating before I met Manny was one of those assholes that plays the nice-guy card just long enough to reel you in. Then one night after we'd been dating a few months I brought a couple of friends from out of town to one of his shows (never date musicians, ladies) and he announced on stage that he was single. Actually, I'm really glad that my friends were there, because I was pretty angry, and they prevented me from saying anything I might regret. Not my worst breakup, but definitely my most public one.
Parting of being a successful musician is having the ladies pine over you. Sex sells records and puts asses in seats. Sounds like you overreacted.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Parting of being a successful musician is having the ladies pine over you. Sex sells records and puts asses in seats. Sounds like you overreacted.

It may have something to do with her being totally scoffed in front of her friends, scoffed i says

Heath Ledger
12-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Shit Im still with the same girl after 10 years, we have broken up 5 or 6 times, however I'm proposing to her in front of her family when we go visit them in Florida in two weeks.

I could be setting myself up for an epic fail. If she says no, I'm bouncing the fuck out of this relationship for good and going to live a fun single life in Vegas.

BacktoBasics
12-06-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm not fixing my typo either.

Bigzax
12-06-2008, 02:28 PM
You're better off just not participating in this thread.

backoff Mr. Cuckold...:wakeup

mrsmaalox
12-06-2008, 02:42 PM
I've never been one to involve myself in those overly emotional kind of relationships because I just can't function at that level of energy for very long. I've also always been one who dreads to "inflict" myself on people. So at the start of every relationship I've managed to muster up the courage to ask one thing. Basically when they no longer feel like hanging around me any more, just tell me. I promised myself that if someone could do that for me, I could let them make a clean break. So matter how much hurt or anger I felt I was thankful not to be strung along. Worked most of the time. Except the time I was mad enough that I kicked a guy's ass while he was crawling round in the street picking up all his belongings that I had thrown out of my car! :lol

duncan228
12-06-2008, 02:43 PM
...I'm proposing to her in front of her family when we go visit them in Florida in two weeks.

That's sweet. You two survived the drive and move to Vegas and the lost cat, that sounds like a 'yes' to me.

Heath Ledger
12-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Here is the ring.
http://images.craigslist.org/12613b1483nf3k43oa8bjc0b29fb07b121147.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/1201481g03n73ma3pd8bj0b374c1f27ca17b5.jpg

SA210
12-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Actually going thru one right now. This might be a little long, but even if noone reads it, at least I got it out.

I'm a single dad, have been thru some bad break ups before, so a few years back I promised myself that I would be single for a while. I didn't want to get hurt anymore and more importantly didn't want a woman to come into my daughters life, then leave again.

So I stayed single successfully for a few years, and even though me and my bro run our own biz, I did have a really good day job. I worked on comission making an average of 1500 a week, sometimes 2 grand a week, a very flexible job that allowed me to still work on the family business.

All the girls liked me at work, not necessarily because of my looks, but I was the best there at what I did, made bank, they loved my little girl, and I didn't bullshit about anything. I was very popular. So in comes this new girl, hears the others saying nice things about me all the time and she keeps trying to haller at me. I actually didn't want to talk to her at first. Gave her the cold shoulder for weeks, cuz I just didn't want to chance it.

Finally I took her up on "lunch" one day, which I later found out that she likes to ask all guys out to "lunch" so that it doesn't make her out to be a whore. Well, I ended up enjoying being with her, after a while falling in love with her, even after sometimes seeing the red flags, the good times blinded me sometimes. Everyday she would tell me that she wanted to marry me.

I bought her a whole closet full of clothes and shoes, anything she wanted. I did all the little things for her. The crazy thing is, I told myself this wouldn't happen to me again.

Anyhow, I know, this was a huge mistake, she convinces me to move out of my place and move in with her. After all this I start finding out some really sick stuff. She told me that she had 3 kids and were taken from her cuz her youngest girl suffered a broken leg and arm. Her and her ex were charged with injury to a child. She admitted to me that her ex did it but she covered for him in court. So she's on 3 years Adult Probation. I couldn't believe this. And she always put up a front that she missed her kids. She was using my Mustang to go see her ex boyfriends, while lying to me that she was gonna visit her kids and that I couldn't go with her cuz the court wouldn't allow any men around them. and I found out that those kids are from her dead husband who died of a drug overdose, (which i believe was a suicide, from how she talked about it)

I busted her on her phone bill showing her that she was talking to her ex's, of course she turned the arguement around to "I can't belive you went thru my phone bill" (haha even though I was paying her bills and living with her). The next messed up thing was, I found out she was still in love with one of them, which turned out to be her step-dad's brother. :vomit:

Yea, she's 27 and was cheating on me with her 44 year old uncle. And the other guy she still screws and talks to is her ex that hurt her kid and got her kids taken away.

Anyhow, of course things went crazy at work. They offered me my own office in Sacramento that woulda paid me 150k to 200k. I turned it down, in part because she said she couldn't leave Texas, and I loved her and wanted to be with her. Then my boss started getting jealous that we were together cuz he wanted to sleep with her, he started treating us both bad.

She made things worse by trying to make him jealous, so they fired her, then out of retaliation they let me go too about 2 weeks later.

She then fell deathly ill. About a week after I was let go, I forced her to the hospital to have her appendix removed because of a severe pain she was having at 3am one friday night. She absolutely refused to go, but I made her and the doctor said she was lucky it didn't burst. Anyhow, she could hardly move, had a severe fever and was in a lot of pain. The hospital screwed up because I argued with them that she wasn't ready to be released and I thought she was getting an infection from the surgery, but they released her anyway. The doctor yelled at her that the hospital wasn't a hotel, that she needed to go home and there was nothing wrong with her. I made a complaint to management, but they still sent us home.

I spent the next 7 days basically being her nurse at home. She literally couldn't move from the pain she was in. She couldn't use the toilet without my help and she was soooooo embarrassed and crying so much that she couldn't wipe herself and from the pain. And not to be gross, but from the meds and her illness, she had chronic diarrhea for about a month.

I looked her in the eyes as she was struggling to stand over the toilet because she couldn't bend, and I held her and told her that there is nothing for her to be embarrassed about. I told her that I love her with all my heart and that after I do this that I will not see her differently. That she had no reason to be ashamed. I told her that I'm not the kind that runs when times get tough. That she had me for the long haul. I told her to trust me and that I love her again, kissed her on the lips as she shook in pain, with tears down her face and she said ok.

I cooked her meals, gave her her meds, gave her her bed baths and told her she was gorgeous everyday. But she got worse, and I called the doctor cuz the thermometer we got from HEB read 103 fever. He says we should take her in to the ER cuz she may be developing an infection. :bang

Just like I told them , they should have never released her to begin with. So it's about 3am again, and it literally takes us about 30 minutes to walk to the car cuz of her pain in her stomach. They admit her right away and of course I do what a man should do for their woman, I gave the doctor hell and reported him again. Her white blood cell count was like over 16000, which was supposedly really bad, cuz we stayed there another 2 weeks. They had her on 4 different antibiotics going thru to her IV. I never left her side.

I spent day and night with her in the hospital, slept there in the chair next to her, not really getting sleep though. I took her to the restroom and cleaned her many times throughout the night and they would come in and check her vitals thru the night and I always needed to be up to ask questions, since the hospital messed up before and my girlfriend just let them do what they wanted. There were many times they didn't give her her meds or do certain procedures they were supposed to do, until I kept reminding them. So she kept getting worse. The infection had spread to her colon. If I wasn't there who knows what woulda happened.

She begged me not to leave her side, even if she didn't there was no question that I would have stayed with her. She cried and cried from her pain. She once told me to go home and get some rest one day, but I told her that when she is better, is when I'll get my rest.

She developed a great huge hump on her back from the infection, she looked deformed. I remember once telling the doctor it was his fault for butchering her and sending her home too early :lol. I was very upset.

A chaplain came in to talk to her one morning and as he left she cried to me asking me if she was dying. I told her no, that she was going to be fine. She even got her period, so i was wiping diarrhea and alot of blood, bought her some tampons, and even at her worst moments, no make up, pale faced, vomiting, no "real" bath in weeks, I still looked at her and told her that she was beatiful.

Every nurse saw that I wouldn't leave her side and they told her she needed to marry me, she would smile and look at me and say, "I told you I was gonna marry you". Her family never visited her, my family did, and of course I never left.

After a few weeks, and many CT scans, blood work, tears and diarrhea, she finally got better enough to go back home. The night before she was released I had this pain shooting down my back and leg. She told me to go downstairs to the ER, but I told her that I couldn't cuz if they admit me, I won't be there for her when she gets released, but I ended up going anyway. So they tell me I have a slipped disk, :bang and I should see a specialist to try and avoid surgery. That damn chair all those weeks I was sitting in didn't help either. Gave me a shot for pain and I went back upstairs.

Her hump went away and she looked beautiful. I told her she lost weight from being sick. She gained confidence that her figure was looking even better.

Throughout the next week she could move better, and we could start going places. But My health started getting bad, I started vomiting from sever migraines, my disc was pinching my nerve which was giving me severe pain, and I could hardly walk right. I'd ask her to rub my head to make me feel better, but she would get frustrated after about a minute and give up. I was thinking that this was crazy, after wiping her ass, she can't even hold me? I threw up and she scolded me the next day that I needed to wipe a spot on the floor that I left the day before. :rolleyes When she was vomiting, I held her the whole while, then cleaned it up? WTF?!@!@!!

When she said she felt like vomiting I asked her what I could do to make her feel better. When i got neauseous, she told me rudly to go outside and get some fresh air. :bang

She never really bought me much. It was the other way around. So she says "Let's go get you some shirts!" I thought that was nice, so we went. We picked out about 4 or 5 shirts, she acted weird though. She wanted to buy the 2xx even though I wore a 1x. She said "You know how they shrink and all". Of course she got some things too. Anyway, she gets in touch with an old girl friend of hers she hasn't talked to in a few years.

Our cell gets a text one day and it's her friend asking the question, "hey girl, Do you still go clubbing!?" :rolleyes

I knew it couldn't be good from there. I promote in the clubs for my family business, but clubs aren't really me, and me and my girlfriend never went anyway. Besides, her going to a club is a direct violation of her Probation.

My little brother calls me depressed because his girlfriend had just broke up with him. He was doing bad, so my girlfriend says to go pick him up and bring him over so we can spend time with him since he shouldn't be alone.

He comes over, and even though he's depressed, as we leave he says he needs to tell himself "he's the shit" so he can get over his ex, cuz she told him he was nothing and a nobody. As is brother, I said that's right, you are the shit, and you are gonna be alright.

Anyhow, as it turns out, the next day, it's a week out the hospital and my girlfriend tells me she doesn't want me and that I have to move out (thanks in part to her friend). I couldn't belive it. I said after all I've done for you? I told her that I took care of her and I loved her. She said she didn't feel the same for me and that she didn't force me to be with her at the hospital. :bang:bang:bang

Obviously I'm upset, so she says that she wouldn't want me around her kids anyway with that attitude. And then she insulted my daughter, saying she's not her mother and doesn't want to be.

She said why don't I just take the advice I gave my brother yeasterday and just leave. She said people who are the shit would just leave and not need any answers. This whole breakup took place while she's flippin thru the channels on tv rolling her eyes like this is all a waste of her time.

I was pissed and hurt. I said fine, "you want me out, I'm taking all those clothes I bought you, cuz you ain't gonna be wearing them for some other man in a club when I bought those for you to wear for us".

That did it for her. She couldn't lose the clothes, so her knowing that I hadn't gotten around to taking care of a traffic ticket, she called the police to arrest me for my traffic warrant so that I wouldn't touch her clothes.

I was lucky that they didn't arrest me, they just went there to keep the peace, but her intentions were to have me arrested, after everything I gave up and did for her. Never laid a hand on her, never called her names, always treated her like a princess. She didn't call the cops on her abusive husband, she protected the guy who hurt her kid, but called the police on Me?

I tried calling her back once a few days later as she stayed at her friends house so I could get my things out of the apartment. I called her to ask if her if she was sure about this because I only had a few things left in the apartment.

She let me talk for like 15 minutes giving her a speech about how much I loved her and the good times we had. I was crying and it sounded like she was crying too. I actually thought she was listening cuz she listened for like 15 minutes quietly. Then all of a sudden, she says rudly and firmly
" Yea, get your things, and leave your key on the door." I was like what? She said, "You wanted an answer, you got your answer."

She hung up on me while her friend was talking smack in the background too.

So I went inside with my buddy, and I took everything in that apartment that I ever bought. I took all the groceries, every last little frickin thing. I bought it all, so I was taking it all. Cleaned out all the cabinets. I took all the cleaning products, gifts I bought her, jewlery I bought her, soap. deoterants, hair gels, and since i wasn't gonna wipe her ass anymore, I even took the damn tampons I got her in the hospital and the damn toliet paper.

I left her the way I found her, with nothing. I did leave her clothes though. That's what she wanted, I left it for her. She chose those damn clothes and party life over me, I figured she could have them. Now I wish I took those too now, but it's too late. I shoulda taken em.

Now she's got pictures up online of her at the clubs wearing the crap I bought her with other dudes. and it's amazing she hasn't gotten busted by her PO for being at the clubs. They get along.

As I was packing my things I found a box hidden in her closet that had one of those 2xx shirts we bought for me together at that store, ready as a gift for someone. Not for me. :bang

After I took everything I bought from the apartment, her friend tried calling me to talk smack, but I didn't answer. So she text me alot of crap about how she can't believe that I took everything from her, that I was a complete jerk. She said how childish and hateful could I be to take the tampons and toilet paper. That I say I love her, but what I did was not love. That obviously if I loved her I would care about her health and what happens to her :bang (where the hell was she when I was the only only at her side when she almost frickin dying?) Her friend text me that I didn't even leave my girlfriend any money for the bills :lol. That I don't know what it is to be a man. That my girlfriend is a strong independent woman with a huge heart and will be just fine without my soorry ass.

As much as I wanted to reply to those stupid texts, I just ignored it.

Someone I know saw her the other day holding hands at WalMart with some guy that fits the discription of her uncle, or maybe it was some other dude. :vomit:

This is the worst broken heart I have ever had, and I thought I suffered them before. I know she was bad for me and my little girl. I know she's a whore. And I should have never got into the relationsip. It sucks, she went on and on asking me what I wanted for Christmas like 3 days before she broke up with me.

Now I just can't stand the thought of her. Sorry if I bored anyone, just had to get it off my chest. There's alot more but I already wrote a book.

Life goes on.

manufor3
12-06-2008, 04:53 PM

wow

Heath Ledger
12-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Damn dude, you let this bitch off easy, I would have ruined her life if not ended it.

Heath Ledger
12-06-2008, 05:07 PM
man i almost got teary eyed reading that then about 2/3rds of the way through i was thinking is this gonna have a "Fresh Prince" ending. Damn dude thats terrible. That ungreatful bitch, you are much better off without her. May she get a terrible STD that gives her a slow painful death on Christmas.

tp2021
12-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Here is the ring.

Good luck.

tp2021
12-06-2008, 05:20 PM
So I went inside with my buddy, and I took everything in that apartment that I ever bought. I took all the groceries, every last little frickin thing. I bought it all, so I was taking it all. Cleaned out all the cabinets. I took all the cleaning products, gifts I bought her, jewlery I bought her, soap. deoterants, hair gels, and since i wasn't gonna wipe her ass anymore, I even took the damn tampons I got her in the hospital and the damn toliet paper.

I left her the way I found her, with nothing.:clap:clap:clap:clap

jack sommerset
12-06-2008, 05:25 PM
SA210 I loved that story. Fucking cool. I'm curious how long did you date this whore for.

My best break-up was on Valentines day. I was living with this whore for about 6 months. I was sleeping with another from my job. It was in college stations. Lots of great looking whores there. Anyways I didnot want to live with her anymore so I waited until Valentines day to tell her. I bought her flowers,cooked her dinner had sex with her then dumped her. Moved out next day. She graduated that spring. We slept together a few times. Moved back to Big D after after graduations.Slept with her a few more times. I moved to SA in the fall. Slept with her a few times every year for the next 3-4 years. She got married. Slept with her a few more times and finally I had to tell her she was a great whore but I have to stop. She was pregnant with what I hope is her husbands baby and did not want to hurt the guy if he ever found out. This was sometime ago. The kid is like 6 and looks just like his dad.

SA210
12-06-2008, 05:32 PM
SA210 I loved that story. Fucking cool. I'm curious how long did you date this whore for.

A year ago, actually lived together the last 5 months. She was one of those whores that pretended that she wasn't a whore and pretented to be very high class, and always said she wasn't a whore like her mother, but in fact she was just like her mom. The worst. A dirty, filthy, selfish, self centered, evil whore.

I couldn't believe that noone in her family had anything to say about her sleeping with her uncle, but then again, this is the same family that didn't visit her in the hospital. :vomit:

jack sommerset
12-06-2008, 05:36 PM
A year ago, actually lived together the last 5 months. She was one of those whores that pretended that she wasn't a whore and pretented to be very high class, and always said se wasn't a whore like her mother, but in fact she was just like her mom. A dirty, filthy, selfish, self centered, evil whore.

I couldn't believe that noone in her family had anything to say about her sleeping with her uncle, but thenagain, this is the same amily that didn't visit her in the hospital. :vomit:

I know that type of trash. You should have left as soon as she told you about the kids injuries. Don't be stupid again.

SA210
12-06-2008, 05:50 PM
I know that type of trash. You should have left as soon as she told you about the kids injuries. Don't be stupid again.

Well, it didn't all come out at once. First she acted like she didn't know what happenedto the kids, then later admitted what happened, but yea, shoulda never got mixed up with her from the beginning.

12-06-2008, 05:59 PM
**Finally I took her up on "lunch" one day, which I later found out that she likes to ask all guys out to "lunch" so that it doesn't make her out to be a whore.**

Asking guys out doesn't make you a whore? Since when? Did I miss a memo?

And why is lunch in quotes?

jack sommerset
12-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Well, it didn't all come out at once. First she acted like she didn't know what happenedto the kids, then later admitted what happened, but yea, shoulda never got mixed up with her from the beginning.

Just for the record I donot sleep with married women anymore. I'm pretty disgusted with myself for doing that. Not knowing if that kid was mine was a real mind fuck. Then when I was in SA this one married women I slept with for about 7-8 months,never really had any conversations with her durning anytime called me at work and said "I love you" That was it for me. I was done with married women. It was wrong and it just hit me that I was a real SOB for doing that.

SA210
12-06-2008, 06:10 PM
**Finally I took her up on "lunch" one day, which I later found out that she likes to ask all guys out to "lunch" so that it doesn't make her out to be a whore.**

Asking guys out doesn't make you a whore? Since when? Did I miss a memo?

And why is lunch in quotes?

She didn't want people at work to think she was a whore so she asked guys out to have lunch to make it seem more innocent. There are quotes cuz it wasn't lunch afterall. It was just her shot at messing with my head. Nothing innocent about it.

12-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Just for the record I donot sleep with married women anymore. I'm pretty disgusted with myself for doing that.

I never feel comfortable after the fact.

And it isn't like I feel I'm in the wrong. Hard to describe.

timvp
12-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Damn, SA210, that's a pretty messed up story. You can at least be happy you took back the Mrs. Pacman arcade set when you broke up.

Seriously though, she did you a major favor. You should be thankful she dumped you. That she dumped you hardcore is even better. That was the best outcome you could have hoped for.

SA210
12-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Damn, SA210, that's a pretty messed up story. You can at least be happy you took back the Mrs. Pacman arcade set when you broke up.

Seriously though, she did you a major favor. You should be thankful she dumped you. That she dumped you hardcore is even better. That was the best outcome you could have hoped for.

Thanks, yea, it's better it happened before marriage too. Thanks for reading it.

ploto
12-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Seriously though, she did you a major favor. You should be thankful she dumped you.
Could not have said it better-- I would have never left my ex. I am thankful everyday that he left.

MiamiHeat
12-06-2008, 08:50 PM
i hate public proposals.

i would stay away from corny theatrics. If you are going to propose, do it in private between the two of you. Tell her a romantic speech coupled with a small story of both of you and how much you appreciate her. i would find a special and unique way to do it. that's what i did for mine, anyway

jack sommerset
12-06-2008, 09:03 PM
There are two sides to every story. I wonder how ur x whore see its.

Heath Ledger
12-06-2008, 09:08 PM
After doing some thinking I'lll bet it was kind of hot to bang a chick with a hump on her back, you could pretend shes quasimoto or some shit. Man....

marini martini
12-07-2008, 12:01 AM
i hate public proposals.

i would stay away from corny theatrics. If you are going to propose, do it in private between the two of you. Tell her a romantic speech coupled with a small story of both of you and how much you appreciate her. i would find a special and unique way to do it. that's what i did for mine, anyway

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Crappy story SA210! I'm sure you learned a hard lesson from this. Hope you're little girl is o.k., and that the whore didn't get a chance to f&#k her up!:toast

IronMexican
12-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Actually going thru one right now. This might be a little long, but even if noone reads it, at least I got it out.

I'm a single dad, have been thru some bad break ups before, so a few years back I promised myself that I would be single for a while. I didn't want to get hurt anymore and more importantly didn't want a woman to come into my daughters life, then leave again.

So I stayed single successfully for a few years, and even though me and my bro run our own biz, I did have a really good day job. I worked on comission making an average of 1500 a week, sometimes 2 grand a week, a very flexible job that allowed me to still work on the family business.

All the girls liked me at work, not necessarily because of my looks, but I was the best there at what I did, made bank, they loved my little girl, and I didn't bullshit about anything. I was very popular. So in comes this new girl, hears the others saying nice things about me all the time and she keeps trying to haller at me. I actually didn't want to talk to her at first. Gave her the cold shoulder for weeks, cuz I just didn't want to chance it.

Finally I took her up on "lunch" one day, which I later found out that she likes to ask all guys out to "lunch" so that it doesn't make her out to be a whore. Well, I ended up enjoying being with her, after a while falling in love with her, even after sometimes seeing the red flags, the good times blinded me sometimes. Everyday she would tell me that she wanted to marry me.

I bought her a whole closet full of clothes and shoes, anything she wanted. I did all the little things for her. The crazy thing is, I told myself this wouldn't happen to me again.

Anyhow, I know, this was a huge mistake, she convinces me to move out of my place and move in with her. After all this I start finding out some really sick stuff. She told me that she had 3 kids and were taken from her cuz her youngest girl suffered a broken leg and arm. Her and her ex were charged with injury to a child. She admitted to me that her ex did it but she covered for him in court. So she's on 3 years Adult Probation. I couldn't believe this. And she always put up a front that she missed her kids. She was using my Mustang to go see her ex boyfriends, while lying to me that she was gonna visit her kids and that I couldn't go with her cuz the court wouldn't allow any men around them. and I found out that those kids are from her dead husband who died of a drug overdose, (which i believe was a suicide, from how she talked about it)

I busted her on her phone bill showing her that she was talking to her ex's, of course she turned the arguement around to "I can't belive you went thru my phone bill" (haha even though I was paying her bills and living with her). The next messed up thing was, I found out she was still in love with one of them, which turned out to be her step-dad's brother. :vomit:

Yea, she's 27 and was cheating on me with her 44 year old uncle. And the other guy she still screws and talks to is her ex that hurt her kid and got her kids taken away.

Anyhow, of course things went crazy at work. They offered me my own office in Sacramento that woulda paid me 150k to 200k. I turned it down, in part because she said she couldn't leave Texas, and I loved her and wanted to be with her. Then my boss started getting jealous that we were together cuz he wanted to sleep with her, he started treating us both bad.

She made things worse by trying to make him jealous, so they fired her, then out of retaliation they let me go too about 2 weeks later.

She then fell deathly ill. About a week after I was let go, I forced her to the hospital to have her appendix removed because of a severe pain she was having at 3am one friday night. She absolutely refused to go, but I made her and the doctor said she was lucky it didn't burst. Anyhow, she could hardly move, had a severe fever and was in a lot of pain. The hospital screwed up because I argued with them that she wasn't ready to be released and I thought she was getting an infection from the surgery, but they released her anyway. The doctor yelled at her that the hospital wasn't a hotel, that she needed to go home and there was nothing wrong with her. I made a complaint to management, but they still sent us home.

I spent the next 7 days basically being her nurse at home. She literally couldn't move from the pain she was in. She couldn't use the toilet without my help and she was soooooo embarrassed and crying so much that she couldn't wipe herself and from the pain. And not to be gross, but from the meds and her illness, she had chronic diarrhea for about a month.

I looked her in the eyes as she was struggling to stand over the toilet because she couldn't bend, and I held her and told her that there is nothing for her to be embarrassed about. I told her that I love her with all my heart and that after I do this that I will not see her differently. That she had no reason to be ashamed. I told her that I'm not the kind that runs when times get tough. That she had me for the long haul. I told her to trust me and that I love her again, kissed her on the lips as she shook in pain, with tears down her face and she said ok.

I cooked her meals, gave her her meds, gave her her bed baths and told her she was gorgeous everyday. But she got worse, and I called the doctor cuz the thermometer we got from HEB read 103 fever. He says we should take her in to the ER cuz she may be developing an infection. :bang

Just like I told them , they should have never released her to begin with. So it's about 3am again, and it literally takes us about 30 minutes to walk to the car cuz of her pain in her stomach. They admit her right away and of course I do what a man should do for their woman, I gave the doctor hell and reported him again. Her white blood cell count was like over 16000, which was supposedly really bad, cuz we stayed there another 2 weeks. They had her on 4 different antibiotics going thru to her IV. I never left her side.

I spent day and night with her in the hospital, slept there in the chair next to her, not really getting sleep though. I took her to the restroom and cleaned her many times throughout the night and they would come in and check her vitals thru the night and I always needed to be up to ask questions, since the hospital messed up before and my girlfriend just let them do what they wanted. There were many times they didn't give her her meds or do certain procedures they were supposed to do, until I kept reminding them. So she kept getting worse. The infection had spread to her colon. If I wasn't there who knows what woulda happened.

She begged me not to leave her side, even if she didn't there was no question that I would have stayed with her. She cried and cried from her pain. She once told me to go home and get some rest one day, but I told her that when she is better, is when I'll get my rest.

She developed a great huge hump on her back from the infection, she looked deformed. I remember once telling the doctor it was his fault for butchering her and sending her home too early :lol. I was very upset.

A chaplain came in to talk to her one morning and as he left she cried to me asking me if she was dying. I told her no, that she was going to be fine. She even got her period, so i was wiping diarrhea and alot of blood, bought her some tampons, and even at her worst moments, no make up, pale faced, vomiting, no "real" bath in weeks, I still looked at her and told her that she was beatiful.

Every nurse saw that I wouldn't leave her side and they told her she needed to marry me, she would smile and look at me and say, "I told you I was gonna marry you". Her family never visited her, my family did, and of course I never left.

After a few weeks, and many CT scans, blood work, tears and diarrhea, she finally got better enough to go back home. The night before she was released I had this pain shooting down my back and leg. She told me to go downstairs to the ER, but I told her that I couldn't cuz if they admit me, I won't be there for her when she gets released, but I ended up going anyway. So they tell me I have a slipped disk, :bang and I should see a specialist to try and avoid surgery. That damn chair all those weeks I was sitting in didn't help either. Gave me a shot for pain and I went back upstairs.

Her hump went away and she looked beautiful. I told her she lost weight from being sick. She gained confidence that her figure was looking even better.

Throughout the next week she could move better, and we could start going places. But My health started getting bad, I started vomiting from sever migraines, my disc was pinching my nerve which was giving me severe pain, and I could hardly walk right. I'd ask her to rub my head to make me feel better, but she would get frustrated after about a minute and give up. I was thinking that this was crazy, after wiping her ass, she can't even hold me? I threw up and she scolded me the next day that I needed to wipe a spot on the floor that I left the day before. :rolleyes When she was vomiting, I held her the whole while, then cleaned it up? WTF?!@!@!!

When she said she felt like vomiting I asked her what I could do to make her feel better. When i got neauseous, she told me rudly to go outside and get some fresh air. :bang

She never really bought me much. It was the other way around. So she says "Let's go get you some shirts!" I thought that was nice, so we went. We picked out about 4 or 5 shirts, she acted weird though. She wanted to buy the 2xx even though I wore a 1x. She said "You know how they shrink and all". Of course she got some things too. Anyway, she gets in touch with an old girl friend of hers she hasn't talked to in a few years.

Our cell gets a text one day and it's her friend asking the question, "hey girl, Do you still go clubbing!?" :rolleyes

I knew it couldn't be good from there. I promote in the clubs for my family business, but clubs aren't really me, and me and my girlfriend never went anyway. Besides, her going to a club is a direct violation of her Probation.

My little brother calls me depressed because his girlfriend had just broke up with him. He was doing bad, so my girlfriend says to go pick him up and bring him over so we can spend time with him since he shouldn't be alone.

He comes over, and even though he's depressed, as we leave he says he needs to tell himself "he's the shit" so he can get over his ex, cuz she told him he was nothing and a nobody. As is brother, I said that's right, you are the shit, and you are gonna be alright.

Anyhow, as it turns out, the next day, it's a week out the hospital and my girlfriend tells me she doesn't want me and that I have to move out (thanks in part to her friend). I couldn't belive it. I said after all I've done for you? I told her that I took care of her and I loved her. She said she didn't feel the same for me and that she didn't force me to be with her at the hospital. :bang:bang:bang

Obviously I'm upset, so she says that she wouldn't want me around her kids anyway with that attitude. And then she insulted my daughter, saying she's not her mother and doesn't want to be.

She said why don't I just take the advice I gave my brother yeasterday and just leave. She said people who are the shit would just leave and not need any answers. This whole breakup took place while she's flippin thru the channels on tv rolling her eyes like this is all a waste of her time.

I was pissed and hurt. I said fine, "you want me out, I'm taking all those clothes I bought you, cuz you ain't gonna be wearing them for some other man in a club when I bought those for you to wear for us".

That did it for her. She couldn't lose the clothes, so her knowing that I hadn't gotten around to taking care of a traffic ticket, she called the police to arrest me for my traffic warrant so that I wouldn't touch her clothes.

I was lucky that they didn't arrest me, they just went there to keep the peace, but her intentions were to have me arrested, after everything I gave up and did for her. Never laid a hand on her, never called her names, always treated her like a princess. She didn't call the cops on her abusive husband, she protected the guy who hurt her kid, but called the police on Me?

I tried calling her back once a few days later as she stayed at her friends house so I could get my things out of the apartment. I called her to ask if her if she was sure about this because I only had a few things left in the apartment.

She let me talk for like 15 minutes giving her a speech about how much I loved her and the good times we had. I was crying and it sounded like she was crying too. I actually thought she was listening cuz she listened for like 15 minutes quietly. Then all of a sudden, she says rudly and firmly
" Yea, get your things, and leave your key on the door." I was like what? She said, "You wanted an answer, you got your answer."

She hung up on me while her friend was talking smack in the background too.

I left her the way I found her, with nothing. I did leave her clothes though. That's what she wanted, I left it for her. She chose those damn clothes and party life over me, I figured she could have them. Now I wish I took those too now, but it's too late. I shoulda taken em.

Now she's got pictures up online of her at the clubs wearing the crap I bought her with other dudes. and it's amazing she hasn't gotten busted by her PO for being at the clubs. They get along.

As I was packing my things I found a box hidden in her closet that had one of those 2xx shirts we bought for me together at that store, ready as a gift for someone. Not for me. :bang

After I took everything I bought from the apartment, her friend tried calling me to talk smack, but I didn't answer. So she text me alot of crap about how she can't believe that I took everything from her, that I was a complete jerk. She said how childish and hateful could I be to take the tampons and toilet paper. That I say I love her, but what I did was not love. That obviously if I loved her I would care about her health and what happens to her :bang (where the hell was she when I was the only only at her side when she almost frickin dying?) Her friend text me that I didn't even leave my girlfriend any money for the bills :lol. That I don't know what it is to be a man. That my girlfriend is a strong independent woman with a huge heart and will be just fine without my soorry ass.

As much as I wanted to reply to those stupid texts, I just ignored it.

Someone I know saw her the other day holding hands at WalMart with some guy that fits the discription of her uncle, or maybe it was some other dude. :vomit:

This is the worst broken heart I have ever had, and I thought I suffered them before. I know she was bad for me and my little girl. I know she's a whore. And I should have never got into the relationsip. It sucks, she went on and on asking me what I wanted for Christmas like 3 days before she broke up with me.

Now I just can't stand the thought of her. Sorry if I bored anyone, just had to get it off my chest. There's alot more but I already wrote a book.

Life goes on.

Wow man, this thing really depressed me. I don't even want to date anymore after reading this, honestly.:depressed

MannyIsGod
12-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Brutal story SA210. I hope it works out better for you and for your little girl next time.

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2008, 02:05 AM
how about some pix of exes biatches.....

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
12-08-2008, 02:30 AM
Horrible stories...

It really amazes me to see how many people nowadays have such shitty morals.

tp2021
12-08-2008, 02:42 AM
My girlfriend showed me this.

A toast to the nice guys...

Ode to the Nice Guys
This rant was written for the Wharton Undergraduate Journal

This is a tribute to the nice guys. The nice guys that finish last, that never become more than friends, that endure hours of whining and bitching about what assholes guys are, while disproving the very point. This is dedicated to those guys who always provide a shoulder to lean on but restrain themselves to tentative hugs, those guys who hold open doors and give reassuring pats on the back and sit patiently outside the changing room at department stores. This is in honor of the guys that obligingly reiterate how cute/beautiful/smart/funny/sexy their female friends are at the appropriate moment, because they know most girls need that litany of support. This is in honor of the guys with open minds, with laid-back attitudes, with honest concern. This is in honor of the guys who respect a girl’s every facet, from her privacy to her theology to her clothing style.

This is for the guys who escort their drunk, bewildered female friends back from parties and never take advantage once they’re at her door, for the guys who accompany girls to bars as buffers against the rest of the creepy male population, for the guys who know a girl is fishing for compliments but give them out anyway, for the guys who always play by the rules in a game where the rules favor cheaters, for the guys who are accredited as boyfriend material but somehow don’t end up being boyfriends, for all the nice guys who are overlooked, underestimated, and unappreciated, for all the nice guys who are manipulated, misled, and unjustly abandoned, this is for you.

This is for that time she left 40 urgent messages on your cell phone, and when you called her back, she spent three hours painstakingly dissecting two sentences her boyfriend said to her over dinner. And even though you thought her boyfriend was a chump and a jerk, you assured her that it was all ok and she shouldn’t worry about it. This is for that time she interrupted the best killing spree you’d ever orchestrated in GTA3 to rant about a rumor that romantically linked her and the guy she thinks is the most repulsive person in the world. And even though you thought it was immature and you had nothing against the guy, you paused the game for two hours and helped her concoct a counter-rumor to spread around the floor. This is also for that time she didn’t have a date, so after numerous vows that there was nothing “serious” between the two of you, she dragged you to a party where you knew nobody, the beer was awful, and she flirted shamelessly with you, justifying each fit of reckless teasing by announcing to everyone: “oh, but we’re just friends!” And even though you were invited purely as a symbolic warm body for her ego, you went anyways. Because you’re nice like that.

The nice guys don’t often get credit where credit is due. And perhaps more disturbing, the nice guys don’t seem to get laid as often as they should. And I wish I could logically explain this trend, but I can’t. From what I have observed on campus and what I have learned from talking to friends at other schools and in the workplace, the only conclusion I can form is that many girls are just illogical, manipulative bitches. Many of them claim they just want to date a nice guy, but when presented with such a specimen, they say irrational, confusing things such as “oh, he’s too nice to date” or “he would be a good boyfriend but he’s not for me” or “he already puts up with so much from me, I couldn’t possibly ask him out!” or the most frustrating of all: “no, it would ruin our friendship.” Yet, they continue to lament the lack of datable men in the world, and they expect their too-nice-to-date male friends to sympathize and apologize for the men that are jerks. Sorry, guys, girls like that are beyond my ability to fathom. I can’t figure out why the connection breaks down between what they say (I want a nice guy!) and what they do (I’m going to sleep with this complete ass now!). But one thing I can do, is say that the nice-guy-finishes-last phenomenon doesn’t last forever. There are definitely many girls who grow out of that train of thought and realize they should be dating the nice guys, not taking them for granted. The tricky part is finding those girls, and even trickier, finding the ones that are single.

So, until those girls are found, I propose a toast to all the nice guys. You know who you are, and I know you’re sick of hearing yourself described as ubiquitously nice. But the truth of the matter is, the world needs your patience in the department store, your holding open of doors, your party escorting services, your propensity to be a sucker for a pretty smile. For all the crazy, inane, absurd things you tolerate, for all the situations where you are the faceless, nameless hero, my accolades, my acknowledgement, and my gratitude go out to you. You do have credibility in this society, and your well deserved vindication is coming.

Fu-zu Jen, SEAS/WH, 2003

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

I. Hustle
12-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Bitches be hatin' y0.

I am glad to see that there are stories that are just as bad and worse than mine.

Blake
12-08-2008, 11:32 AM
wow, it never ceases to amaze me what some people will endure to avoid the inevitable heartbreak for a little while longer.

reminds me of how lucky I am. I gotta send a text right now.

BacktoBasics
12-08-2008, 11:46 AM
SA210 I cried for you friend. You should have killed her and spread her body thoughout Texas.

Jekka
12-08-2008, 11:52 AM
My girlfriend showed me this.

A toast to the nice guys...

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

You know what gets me? The fact that genuinely nice guys are too nice to call out girls on all of the shit that they do in that essay. I don't know why some women fall for assholes, but I wish they would get called out on the fact that they're wasting their time when there's an alternative.

Then again, some people thrive on drama ...

JoeChalupa
12-08-2008, 12:28 PM
damn

SA210
12-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Brutal story SA210. I hope it works out better for you and for your little girl next time.

Thanks Manny, I appreciate it.

Wow man, this thing really depressed me. I don't even want to date anymore after reading this, honestly.:depressed

Sorry, I thought about posting here about it for weeks, so when I saw a "breakup" thread, I figured I post here rather than posting my own thread.

SA210 I cried for you friend. You should have killed her and spread her body thoughout Texas.

Thanks. Believe me, I hate her for what she did and the trash that she is.

SA210
12-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Great post tp2021.

BacktoBasics
12-08-2008, 04:07 PM
SA210 whatever you do don't let it linger. Don't give it a shred more of value by continuing to let it bother you. Don't give that bitch the benefit of this affecting you ever again. I know first hand how hard it is to get over even the most absurd and unreasonable circumstances. FUCK. THAT. WHORE.

urunobili
12-08-2008, 04:32 PM
They're all bitches.

The problems I get are from women(which is almost all of them) who think the relationship is more than it actually is. Is it necessary to "have a serious talk" after three dates? Bitch me out because I didn't respond when I was sleeping?

Women are bat-shit crazy.

She had control of my account and was supposed to be paying the house payments. Well would pay them 2 or 3 months late and she jacked up my credit. Then as I was throwing some trash out I found receipts of her for 100, 200, and even 300 at different bars. So while I was struggling trying to figure out how to pay everything she was out buying the bar.
There is a lot more.

what about becoming gay? :lol

now seriously... SA210 FTW

IronMexican
12-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Thanks Manny, I appreciate it.

Sorry, I thought about posting here about it for weeks, so when I saw a "breakup" thread, I figured I post here rather than posting my own thread.

Thanks. Believe me, I hate her for what she did and the trash that she is.

You should try to forget about it, bro. That story made me think a lot, so I could imagine you still think about it a lot.

bus driver
12-08-2008, 05:28 PM

im not saying you should have but i would understand if you did. :bang

:flag::lobt2::flag:

12-08-2008, 06:04 PM
You know what gets me? The fact that genuinely nice guys are too nice to call out girls on all of the shit that they do in that essay. I don't know why some women fall for assholes, but I wish they would get called out on the fact that they're wasting their time when there's an alternative.

Then again, some people thrive on drama ...

What would calling them out accomplish? It wouldn't change anything.

SA210
12-08-2008, 06:13 PM
SA210 whatever you do don't let it linger. Don't give it a shred more of value by continuing to let it bother you. Don't give that bitch the benefit of this affecting you ever again. I know first hand how hard it is to get over even the most absurd and unreasonable circumstances. FUCK. THAT. WHORE.

Well someone is :lol.

Seriously though, Thanks. I hear you. :ihit

Jekka
12-08-2008, 06:47 PM
What would calling them out accomplish? It wouldn't change anything.

Well if the woman insists on being attracted to assholes it might be a stealthy way to get in her pants :lol

leemajors
12-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Well if the woman insists on being attracted to assholes it might be a stealthy way to get in her pants :lol

SpursWoman
12-08-2008, 06:58 PM
My marriage AND divorce weren't especially pleasant (details of which might just rival SA210, but I'd rather not share :lol), and I'm owed enough back-child support to buy a modest-sized house. Does that count?

jcrod
12-08-2008, 07:04 PM
I went through my ugly break up a year ago. I lost 19 lbs as a result and have managed to keep it off.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a break up where it could be out of sight out of mind. I have to "deal" with the parties involved from time to time and have to be remindEd of it on a regular basais.

That sucks dude. How is everything else?

jcrod
12-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Damn SA210 that is harsh.

Kobayagi
12-08-2008, 09:14 PM
I always thought my love life sucks but after reading this thread....damn. :depressed

My life is great all of a sudden. I realized I might have dodged a couple of bullets in the past when I knew when to cut it off and, more importantly, how to cut it off. :toast

SA210
12-09-2008, 04:01 PM
My marriage AND divorce weren't especially pleasant (details of which might just rival SA210, but I'd rather not share :lol), and I'm owed enough back-child support to buy a modest-sized house. Does that count?

It sure can get ugly in the end can't it?

I. Hustle
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
What I hate is when people compare regular breakups to a divorce. Yes I know that a breakup can be horrible, sup SA210, but it is no way the same as a divorce. I am not saying anyone here did that, it just annoys me.

jack sommerset
12-09-2008, 05:07 PM
SA210 story is awesome on so many levels. In a perfect world I would love to know what his x whore thinks about the break-up, her side. The thing that makes me laugh and sick is he wiped her diarrhea ass. She had 3 kids and he wiped her dirty ass. That would be a deal breaker for me. No more sex. No more relationship.I would have left RUNNING!

JoeChalupa
12-09-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm glad my breakups were just hard on my heart.

leemajors
12-09-2008, 05:51 PM

on the other end of the spectrum, i got divorced, make less than my wife, have a good amount over 50% of possession time, yet i have to pay nearly $500 diligently every month. The system is hosed and i'm broke as shit paying this much a month. Divorce sucks. I wish there was a way to enforce the payment and take each situation into consideration, but i doubt much will change. People like your ex ruin it for everyone.

tlongII
12-09-2008, 06:24 PM
on the other end of the spectrum, i got divorced, make less than my wife, have a good amount over 50% of possession time, yet i have to pay nearly $500 diligently every month. The system is hosed and i'm broke as shit paying this much a month. Divorce sucks. I wish there was a way to enforce the payment and take each situation into consideration, but i doubt much will change. People like your ex ruin it for everyone.

I have a buddy that wasn't working at the time of his divorce. He ended up getting half a house, half a beach house, and alimony. He made out like a bandit!

SpursWoman
12-09-2008, 06:32 PM
My boss pays his ex-wife over $1600/month and often more than that ... AND SHE STILL BITCHES!! I told him to give me her number. :lol

I. Hustle
12-09-2008, 06:42 PM
My little brother pays alot of child support and she asks for more. He told her that my nephew needs to be in daycare and she said then he needs to give her more money. In the paperwork the money he gives her included enough to cover day care. As it stands she lives with her parents (no rent, utilities, etc.), drops off my nephew with my mom which is cool with her but the ex takes advantage, she has a job because my brother put her through school so she could get it. She doesn't have to pay for anything. My mom buys alot of stuff for my nephew so she doesn't even need to do that but she is still asking for more. ggggrrrrr

12-09-2008, 07:25 PM
On the whole, getting married is one of the dumbest financial decisions a man can make.

EDIT: Grammar

CuckingFunt
12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
What I hate is when people compare regular breakups to a divorce. Yes I know that a breakup can be horrible, sup SA210, but it is no way the same as a divorce. I am not saying anyone here did that, it just annoys me.

Depends on the nature of the relationship, really. An unmarried couple with kids and merged finances are going to deal with the same hardships as a couple going through divorce.

I. Hustle
12-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Depends on the nature of the relationship, really. An unmarried couple with kids and merged finances are going to deal with the same hardships as a couple going through divorce.

touche.

I was talking about people like a friend of mine that broke up with his gf. They shared an apt and had a dog together and he kept calling it a divorce. It was during the time I was going through and actual divorce and it would annoy the crap out of me.

angel_luv
12-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Here is the ring.

Pretty. Good work.

I am sure she will love the ring. I know I adore mine. :)

I. Hustle
02-17-2010, 01:32 PM
I've never broken up with anyone.

Met love of my life at young age, still together and in love. "Soul mates" type of thing. Going on 7 years now and we still act happy just to be together, doesn't matter what we do

How's it working out?

I. Hustle
02-04-2011, 08:57 PM
These threads make me miss my nigs.
RIP:
B2B
Orion
Gaytrain

I. Hustle
02-04-2011, 08:57 PM

Stringer_Bell
02-04-2011, 10:00 PM

Never underestimate the power of eating pussy. It's integral to a stable relationship or FWB.

texas_gator
02-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Never underestimate the power of eating pussy. It's integral to a stable relationship or FWB.

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:t oast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

The Reckoning
02-05-2011, 02:08 AM
damn that SA210 story was fucked up. if youre still posting here, whatever happened with that? are you still acquiring currency?

about breakups, it feels strange when you and a girl split, but you can't think of any reason to hate her. ive dated girls were they did some seriously fucked up things to me, but ive also dated some where i cant "get over them" because they never really did anything terrible. those are the hardest ones to get over, in my opinion.

the last time i saw one of my exes before we split, she punched me in the face as she was slamming my front door. i found out later she broke 3 knuckles :lmao and i was without a scratch. she was a brawny bitch, too.

Venti Quattro
02-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Bitch broke me up through SMS. If you're going to do it, at least have the cojones to break up in person. But thinking about that breakup, it was a blessing in disguise because that girl is a terrible person and she's been miserable ever since she did that to me.

MaNu4Tres
02-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Wow SA210...

Can't believe I missed your story.

Gutter92
02-05-2011, 03:51 AM
"I even took her toilet paper"

Oh my god I just read this entire topic, every word...time well spent :lmao

How is this not a classic thread?

silverblk mystix
02-05-2011, 10:13 AM
"I even took her toilet paper"

Oh my god I just read this entire topic, every word...time well spent :lmao

How is this not a classic thread?

+1

I just savored my morning coffee reading this thread.

Classic.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-05-2011, 10:22 AM

Hear! Hear!

benefactor
02-05-2011, 11:03 AM
SA210...I'm speechless. How are you now?

ploto
02-05-2011, 11:10 AM
wow, it never ceases to amaze me what some people will endure to avoid the inevitable heartbreak for a little while longer.

reminds me of how lucky I am. I gotta send a text right now.
Sadly ironic 2 years later.

Findog
02-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Going through my worst breakup right now. My ex left me 3.5 months ago.

We started dating October 2009, when I was 31 and she had just turned 30. She told me at the beginning that most of her relationships were short-term, just a few months, because the guys would annoy her and she had only two previous relationships that lasted as long as a year. Her background is that her biological father abandoned her mom when she was pregnant and told her mom to get an abortion. She was raised by her mom and stepdad and she said that they would fight all the time over her. Her stepdad is who she considers her real father, but she even expressed some resentment about him when we were together ("He'll come up to Dallas and Fort Worth to go to the gun show, but he won't come up to take me to dinner.")

Anyways we hit it off, had a great connection and chemistry, similar values, goals in life. We started talking marriage. I have a card from her from last Valentine's Day where she writes "I have always been wondering when God would bring my future husband into my life and now I've found him. I know I will succeed in life with you as my husband by my side." She sat her parents down and told them I was The One and I was different from all the other guys she'd ever dated. She told me throughout the time we were together that it was the best relationship she'd ever been in. She even introduced me to her biological father, something she had never done with any guy she had ever dated before. Her parents wanted to meet mine.

Six weeks before she dumped me she was emailing me suggestions for wedding venues. A month before she dumped me she reminded me that her parents really wanted to meet mine and we needed to arrange a dinner to make that happen. Five days before she dumped me she made a comment in an email about what kind of ring she wanted.

Last fall we were supposed to go to four weddings, all for her friends/family. We had already been to one. The last time I ever hung out with her was Thursday, October 14th at her apartment. When I got there, I told her I had secured a job interview for Sunday, October 17th for a second job to pay for the ring. That night while I was hanging out with her my mom called. My dad had driven home drunk from work and crashed his truck into her car in the driveway, totalling both vehicles. I left my ex there to help my mom take him to a rehab facility.

So the next Saturday, October 16th, we were supposed to go to another wedding for her friend, and I had let my mom borrow my car since my dad had wrecked both of theirs. My ex texts me at nine in the morning asking to come over. The plan was for me to take the TRE train to Arlington so she could pick me up and then we would go to the wedding together.

I thought it was weird that she wanted to come over so early, so I texted her back and said "We have several hours to kill before the wedding, what do you want to do?" And she texts back "I'll be there in 30 and we can talk." So that got my radar up immediately and I called her and she didn't answer. I called again and she didn't pick up. So when she got to my place I pretty much knew what she was about to do.

Remember how I said she had never been with a guy longer than a year? This was exactly two weeks shy of our first anniversary. She says she doesn't feel like she can love me the way I want to be loved and need to be loved. I tell her I don't feel neglected by her. She says when I give her compliments and show her affection, she doesn't feel like that person on the inside. She says she's never been in a relationship longer than a year and she always does this. She says she doesn't want to waste anymore of my time and make me go to weddings I don't want to go to and don't have to go to. I tell her that I never resented having to go to weddings with her, I just loved being with her, and I didn't care what we did. After about 15 minutes she got up and left. I missed a couple red flags before she broke up with me. The last month she was a little distant, so I guess she was detaching. She made a very weird comment a few weeks before breaking up about how she wanted to go to heaven now. I was like "What the hell? Don't you mean you want to go to heaven when you die? What about our future together? You're not looking forward to that?" And she says don't worry, I'm not suicidal, I'd just rather be there now. There were also a few other occasions where she said she wished Jesus would come back already. She also made a comment that was a precursor to when she broke up with me and she said she couldn't love me the exact same way that I loved her and I needed to be okay with that. Since up to this time we had both been very happy with each other, I thought she was talking about different loving styles and was like "Sure, no problem."

I never called, texted, emailed, IM'd, showed up at her apt or job, sought out her friends or family. The only two gestures I made post breakup were to send her flowers and I wrote her a snail letter. The snail letter basically said that I respected her decision, but that I thought what we had together was worth trying to save and that I wanted to try couples counseling. And if she didn't want to do that, then we couldn't be friends or remain in touch.

Her response to that final letter was to maintain 2.5 months of radio silence and then she emailed me during funeral preparations for my grandfather to ask for her bike back. She didn't know about my grandfather when she wrote but it's something she should have taken care of when she broke up with me.

It was sad and weird seeing her again. The whole encounter lasted four minutes. I could tell she was genuinely glad to see me, but it felt like there was this invisible plane between us. I didn't want to inquire about what she was currently up to and risk info I wouldn't want to hear, nor could I bring up the past without pissing her off. I figured that whining and begging to get back together, or being hateful and spiteful (even if she deserves it) gets their conscience off the hook and eases their guilt, so I played it dignified. After I loaded the bike in her vehicle, I said "I just want to say take care of yourself, I wish you well, I will always care about you, and thank you for letting me be a part of your life." And she said "Aww thank you" and then I told her goodbye and walked back to my apt.

I feel a little better these days, not so much sad anymore, but just really angry and frustrated about the whole situation. Angry at her for how she handled things. Frustrated that I can't do anything about it. Intellectually I understand that I was spared even worse pain in the future by her ending things now, since one of three things would have happened: her calling things off between formally getting engaged and the wedding, getting divorced, or being in a marriage with somebody that only allows for so much intimacy and connection and puts up emotional walls. But emotionally it's hard to accept that. Most breakups there is some sort of underlying logic to what is occurring, and that didn't happen here. And she was very immature and cruel in her refusal to communicate. And usually when a relationship ends, it's been going downhill for a while. Things were still very, very good. And then there were the plans and commitment she made that she was unable and unwilling to follow through on. Most people I talk to say that these are commitment/intimacy/abandonment/daddy issues and I'm better off. But man is it hard to emotionally accept that. All you remember is that the relationship itself was grounded and stable, full of love, almost no drama or conflict, and how could somebody walk away from that?

She discarded me like a piece of garbage, and abandoned me when I needed her the most after what happened with my dad. It's not normal to so quickly go from "I love you, I want to marry you, you're the best I've ever had" (and mean it) to wanting me out of your life. The whole thing has been a huge mindfuck. Three and a half months on I feel a little better, but I'm not there yet.

I. Hustle
02-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Well fin, as much as it sucks now it's badass that she split. Bitch gots problems yo. You don't want to have to deal with it later

Findog
02-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Well fin, as much as it sucks now it's badass that she split. Bitch gots problems yo. You don't want to have to deal with it later

Yeah, my brain knows that. Tell it to my heart.

Stringer_Bell
02-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Fin, no trolling here, listen...

1) Fuck October 16th. Erase that shit from your brain. Don't make an anniversary out of it or you'll have to live in it, maybe die a little bit there too.
2) Some people are cowards when it comes to "love," they feel themselves binding to another person and it freaks them out and they run.
3) Some bitches are crazy, talking about the Rapture and life after death...know what I'm saying? Maybe she's dealing with something psychological or on medication.
4) Clean yourself up, secure as much of yourself as possible. What I mean by this is, not to sound homo or anything, but don't let HER take your smile. That's the worst thing that can happen, she left you with nothing so don't dare let her take something so important from you.
5) Be thankful you didn't go through the public embarassment of being left at the altar or her cheating on you or her taking your kids/money in a divorce. (no offense to people that have to go through that)
6) There are a lot of women out there, and you're not going to find the next one that makes you want to fuck til Sunrise, get engaged, or have babies with...she's gonna find you, but the only way she'll see you is if you aren't buried under all that baggage.
7) Don't let your ex control contol anything else, she's the past and you've got a future.

Crazy shit like that happens, happened to me and it fucked my shit up royally, but now I've got a lady that totally changed my idea of relationship dynamics, she's teaching me things about myself instead of letting me just be content in happiness. /end rant

Findog
02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Fin, no trolling here, listen...

1) Fuck October 16th. Erase that shit from your brain. Don't make an anniversary out of it or you'll have to live in it, maybe die a little bit there too.
2) Some people are cowards when it comes to "love," they feel themselves binding to another person and it freaks them out and they run.
3) Some bitches are crazy, talking about the Rapture and life after death...know what I'm saying? Maybe she's dealing with something psychological or on medication.
4) Clean yourself up, secure as much of yourself as possible. What I mean by this is, not to sound homo or anything, but don't let HER take your smile. That's the worst thing that can happen, she left you with nothing so don't dare let her take something so important from you.
5) Be thankful you didn't go through the public embarassment of being left at the altar or her cheating on you or her taking your kids/money in a divorce. (no offense to people that have to go through that)
6) There are a lot of women out there, and you're not going to find the next one that makes you want to fuck til Sunrise, get engaged, or have babies with...she's gonna find you, but the only way she'll see you is if you aren't buried under all that baggage.
7) Don't let your ex control contol anything else, she's the past and you've got a future.

Crazy shit like that happens, happened to me and it fucked my shit up royally, but now I've got a lady that totally changed my idea of relationship dynamics, she's teaching me things about myself instead of letting me just be content in happiness. /end rant

Thanks Stringer. Everything you say is right. I have good days and bad days now, and that's a step up from having nothing but bad days immediately after the breakup. I know that as time goes on the good days will begin to outnumber the bad.

It's funny, I should be happy that she pulled what she did when she did, because it was going to end anyways, and it would have been much worse later on than what already happened. And she doesn't deserve to take up any more real estate in my head and my heart than she already has. I know I'll get through it, it just takes time. As to what you said about baggage, I'm in counseling because I don't want to develop any permanent issues because of this. Temporarily being fucked up is one thing, but I don't want her issues to rub off on me.

monosylab1k
02-05-2011, 02:31 PM
tbh you should have gone Rushmore on her bike.

02-05-2011, 02:34 PM
She is indeed a coward.

Considering you were in the process of getting married, I probably would have sought out one of her friends/family if for nothing more than to put my own mind at ease. It wouldn't have mattered in the long run but it helps me to wrap my brain around others illogical decisions.

Right now, you're wondering how she could toss your ass out when you were ready to give every ounce of your soul to her. Soon enough, you'll be wondering how you thought her crazy, selfish ass was the one that you should give every ounce of your soul to.

Real, honest perspective and evaluation comes only with time and as your finding out, it's usually a slow, painful process.

Findog
02-05-2011, 02:41 PM
tbh you should have gone Rushmore on her bike.

She'll feel guilt someday over how she treated me. I don't want to rob her of that. That's far worse than doing something spiteful to let her conscience off the hook. Best revenge is to live well in the aftermath and be a man about the breakup.

Findog
02-05-2011, 02:47 PM
She is indeed a coward.

Considering you were in the process of getting married, I probably would have sought out one of her friends/family if for nothing more than to put my own mind at ease. It wouldn't have mattered in the long run but it helps me to wrap my brain around others illogical decisions.

I really thought about going to her parents, but they say that dumpers usually have some level of guilt for dumping somebody that they care about. If you beg and whine to get back together, that's repulsive, needy and weak and it confirms that they made the right decision. If you get hateful and spiteful, it also lets them know that they did the right thing. Seeking out family/friends is going behind her back and not accepting her explanation for what happened, and causes resentment and also lets them know that they did the right thing by cutting you loose. Besides, who knows how she portrayed the breakup to her family/friends. For all I know she could have made me out to be the bad guy. So they might not have had an honest perspective to offer me. I know that one day she will look back and feel some regret over tossing out the greatest guy she ever had up to that point in her life. Doesn't mean she'll reach out to me and want to get back together or anything, but she did not make this easy at all for me.

By being dignified and walking away like a man, it will not make things easy for her when she has to live with her decision. I have to deal with the hurt and loss and then once I've processed that, I can look back and have no regrets, guilt or what ifs. She has to live with her decision. Believe me I wanted to lash out and give it right back for how she hurt me. But the worst thing I could do to her is not relieve her guilt.

monosylab1k
02-05-2011, 02:54 PM
She'll feel guilt someday over how she treated me. I don't want to rob her of that. That's far worse than doing something spiteful to let her conscience off the hook. Best revenge is to live well in the aftermath and be a man about the breakup.

you're a better man than me. I would have either trashed her bike or thrown it out.

02-05-2011, 02:56 PM
I wasn't implying that it would be to try to get her back or some venue to plead your case.

More so to understand her thought process. Of course you aren't going to get a completely honest view, but usually there are some kernels of truth woven into the convo. Completely depends on the parties involved, though, and just how close you are/were to those people.

I completely understand your thought process and don't know if I'd have done anything different.

You handled the aftermath extremely well.

And you're right to not give her a chance to unload her guilt if and when it comes. It's the ultimate fuck you.

Findog
02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
I wasn't implying that it would be to try to get her back or some venue to plead your case.

More so to understand her thought process. Of course you aren't going to get a completely honest view, but usually there are some kernels of truth woven into the convo. Completely depends on the parties involved, though, and just how close you are/were to those people.

I completely understand your thought process and don't know if I'd have done anything different.

You handled the aftermath extremely well.

And you're right to not give her a chance to unload her guilt if and when it comes. It's the ultimate fuck you.

Well, I sought out a LOT of opinions about this, and the basic theme that emerged is that she has abandonment/intimacy/commitment/daddy issues. She basically thinks that any man in her life will leave her, and so leaving relationships first is a coping mechanism to avoid the hurt that will come when the man eventually tosses her aside, as she believes is destined to happen. And when she said that she doesn't feel like that person on the inside when I give her compliments and she can't love me like I want and need to be loved, she basically is saying that she doesn't feel worthy or deserving of the love that I give her, and doesn't feel like she can give it back. When she feels herself getting too close to a person, the intimacy of it all freaks her out and so she bails. Her thought process is basically "I'm afraid to open up and show Findog who I really am if we get married, because I'm afraid I'll get hurt and he won't like what he finds. And then he'll leave me, just like all the other men in my life have." Hard for people such as ourselves who are normal and well-adjusted to understand, but that's how people like her think. What's ironic is that she is so afraid of being abandoned, and she did exactly that to the one guy who loved her and appreciated her for who she was, and had absolutely no intention of ever abandoning her. It's really sad.

Besides, I have come to learn that *understanding* the psyche and thought process of an emotionally damaged person is a waste of time. If she used logic and reason, we would still be together.

tlongII
02-05-2011, 03:53 PM
She met somebody else that she wanted more. I've seen it a million times. She's just a chick being a chick.

The Reckoning
02-05-2011, 04:39 PM
most of the time its because the chick is going through some weird estrogen-fueled depression. she doesnt know why she's feeling that way, so she thinks it must be you. so long and thanks for all the fish.

Findog
02-05-2011, 04:42 PM
most of the time its because the chick is going through some weird estrogen-fueled depression. she doesnt know why she's feeling that way, so she thinks it must be you. so long and thanks for all the fish.

I think that played a part. There was obviously something internal going on in her head towards the end. What's weird is that whenever I would meet friends/family/coworkers, they would all say the same thing: "Christen just seems so much happier these days," "Wow, you guys have been together so much longer than all of her other boyfriends," "I've seen some of the losers she's dated in the past and she's so lucky to have you." etc.

The Reckoning
02-05-2011, 04:52 PM
theyre always really happy until the first anniversary hits. then they persuade themselves (or their friends persuade them) that they really arent looking for something longterm.

"are we really meant to be together?" "will i ever be able to see other people again?" "can i picture him at all the family events?" "i wont be young much longer"

etc etc. it's not your fault. it's some fucked up biological response.

Findog
02-05-2011, 04:56 PM
theyre always really happy until the first anniversary hits. then they persuade themselves (or their friends persuade them) that they really arent looking for something longterm.

"are we really meant to be together?" "will i ever be able to see other people again?" "can i picture him at all the family events?" "i wont be young much longer"

etc etc. it's not your fault. it's some fucked up biological response.

Yep. Nothing much can be done about that except to find the new one. That's the best advice I've gotten: time and the new one is what will eventually heal you.

Dirk Nowitzki
02-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Findog it sucks but I can relate to you. I had my heart broken badly almost a year ago (Feb 9th to be exact). My fiance left me in a cold-hearted way. She cheated on me with another guy and ended up getting married to him this past October. She even sent me an invitation to the wedding. We were engaged for 10 months. I felt anger, rage, depressed,, etc etc.

It gets better. You just have to have faith and keep at it each day. Slowly let it go each day. Do things you enjoy and don't push your family or friends away. There is no time table for when you'll be fully over it. It varies for each person. I am still not over it, but I am in much better shape than I was months ago.

tlongII
02-05-2011, 05:34 PM
you're always condoning whorish behavior just because no woman ever loved you enough to stick by your side..doesn't make it right or the norm

:lol 55 year old "bachelor"

Huh? I'm 53 dude.

tlongII
02-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Findog it sucks but I can relate to you. I had my heart broken badly almost a year ago (Feb 9th to be exact). My fiance left me in a cold-hearted way. She cheated on me with another guy and ended up getting married to him this past October. She even sent me an invitation to the wedding. We were engaged for 10 months. I felt anger, rage, depressed,, etc etc.

It gets better. You just have to have faith and keep at it each day. Slowly let it go each day. Do things you enjoy and don't push your family or friends away. There is no time table for when you'll be fully over it. It varies for each person. I am still not over it, but I am in much better shape than I was months ago.

See. This is what I'm talking about.

Dr. Gonzo
02-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Huh? I'm 53 dude.

You look way older than that.

tlongII
02-05-2011, 05:41 PM
You look way older than that.

Yah. I'm just lucky I guess.

TE
02-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Woman can be cruel, that's all I got to say.

Greg Oden
02-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Remember when Dirk was amarelooms and Ghazi combined before there was an amarelooms and Ghazi?

Now we know why he stopped posting :depressed

tlongII
02-05-2011, 06:11 PM
lol 53 year old unmarried "bachelor"

lol troll

tlongII
02-05-2011, 06:16 PM
sup t-shlong you be scro'ing it up at the clubs on friday night with all the youngsters, trying to pick up a fine piece of ass?

Nah dude. I only go to clubs if I'm out of town any more.

Axe Murderer
02-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Remember when Dirk was amarelooms and Ghazi combined before there was an amarelooms and Ghazi?

Now we know why he stopped posting :depressed

Actually amarelooms was before any of us.

tbh, look at his old threads during the 06-07 Mavs era. he was a combination of DrHouse and lakaluva, just the MavFan version

Greg Oden
02-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Actually amarelooms was before any of us.

tbh, look at his old threads during the 06-07 Mavs era. he was a combination of DrHouse and lakaluva, just the MavFan version

well my chode's been bloaded.

I remember him on mavtalk like in 06 pretending to be a suns fan with Amarelooms.

tlongII
02-05-2011, 06:42 PM
lol 53 year old clubber..what a sad existence

lol reading comprehension

Viva Las Espuelas
02-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Damn, Fin. I feel for you, man. That would've blown my mind as well, but honestly it sounds like this girl wasn't worth it. It seems like you tried to reach out to her but if she can't or won't then what the hell was it all worth in the first place. It doesn't read like you just sprung up a wedding on her all the sudden. Just exhale and say "Well, that was ___________." I'm thinking like tlong and say she already had something lined up on the side, but oh well..............now you'll will never know.

She'll feel guilt someday over how she treated me.uhhhhhh, a zillion to 1, she won't. She putting you through this....................
women are from venus and men are without a doubt from mars. And that's all I gotta say about that.

tlongII
02-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Agree with Viva. She won't feel jack shit.

bus driver
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
i was breaking up with this girl over the phone and then hung up on her then she called me back and said that if i didnt stay with her she was going to kill herself. so i told her to do it and hung up on her again.

she never called back and i never saw her again.....so sometimes i wonder

Viva Las Espuelas
02-07-2011, 04:17 PM
i was breaking up with this girl over the phone and then hung up on her then she called me back and said that if i didnt stay with her she was going to kill herself. so i told her to do it and hung up on her again.

I hate it when that happens. Then emotions get involved and it just gets messy.

Gutter92
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM

:lmao wtf

David Bowie
02-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I think it's disrespectful to break up with someone over phone (or email or text.) If you are worried about the other person making a scene, just do it in a public place.

bus driver
02-08-2011, 01:11 PM
I think it's disrespectful to break up with someone over phone (or email or text.) If you are worried about the other person making a scene, just do it in a public place.

i didnt have a car of my own, so it wasnt like i could drive to her house so I did the next best thing. it worked out for me. :lol

JudynTX
02-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Have any of you men cried over a breakup?

Findog
02-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Have any of you men cried over a breakup?

Of course. It's cathartic. You are literally expelling the grief. Now that doesn't mean you should be a weepy mess 24/7, but it's unhealthy to hold in powerful feelings and emotions. Has nothing to with being an emo pussy.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-08-2011, 11:58 PM
SJ3fma2LyPY

David Bowie
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM
this thread is now about me again

49 days until I turn 16.

1 day before I turn 26.. The other side of 25. SIGH :depressed

RGMCSE
02-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Wait until you turn 30. I turn 32 in 2 months and I'm not looking forward to it. When I turned 30 it was bitter sweet. You can party hard because you've reached a milestone age to that point in your life. But then you quickly realize that you just left your twenties for ever. :( But what do you celebrate when your 32?

Rob

I. Hustle
02-10-2011, 09:32 PM
this thread is now about me again

49 days until I turn 16.

Shuthefuggupfaggotazzbitch

I. Hustle
12-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Shuthefuggupfaggotazzbitch

What was that about?