PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, George.

Rogue
12-06-2008, 07:59 PM
After 8 years devastating life, you're gonna go back to your hometown--- Texas. Yeah, I know you have been back sometimes during the 8 years' presidential life, but this time you don't have to go back to the white house any more.
Some people think it a very great job to be the president of the united states, but no of them agrees so who have been on that position for a while. As a president, you have to always be concerned about the security of the Nation and yourself. And you also have to stand the condemns from the media and the citizens. The salary of the president is just about 0.8m/yr, even beneth the LLE of NBA.
You should feel cheerful instead of frustrated to retire form the house because you're gonna escape form the cage where you spent the past 8 years. Welcome back, George, you are always a part of this state. You can take charge of the farmland of your family, to take over your father's career just like you did when you were elected as the president 8 years ago.

Anti.Hero
12-06-2008, 08:05 PM
He bought a place up by Dallas right?

Good to know he will reside in Texas and not overseas like some were speculating LOL.

Nbadan
12-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Good to know he will reside in Texas and not overseas like some were speculating LOL.

... he hasn't been indicted yet...

mookie2001
12-06-2008, 08:26 PM
hes moving to kennepunkport maine?

Nbadan
12-06-2008, 08:29 PM
...Paraguay.....'the black triangle'....shit, if there was liquor and shooting, he'd already been in the U.A.E....

....Bush's capital...

8ft.tall.tejano
12-06-2008, 08:46 PM
i could so see him moving to dubai...

why would you insult us by calling this new englander in sheeps clothing a texan...
born in Conn. never attended a texas school. and married someone from west texas, which is just like a part of oklahoma anyway...i hope he never finds peace in texas that chickenhawk war criminal...

Nbadan
12-06-2008, 10:53 PM
i hope he never finds peace in texas that chickenhawk war criminal...

..don't hold back....

chode_regulator
12-06-2008, 11:12 PM
i could so see him moving to dubai...

why would you insult us by calling this new englander in sheeps clothing a texan...
born in Conn. never attended a texas school. and married someone from west texas, which is just like a part of oklahoma anyway...i hope he never finds peace in texas that chickenhawk war criminal...

i thought west texas was mexicans????? :makemyday :huh

exstatic
12-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Maybe daddy can loan him money to buy the Texas Rangers again. That was the only thing he ever did in his life in which he wasn't an absolute abject failure.

Fucking poser-ass fake Texan.

8ft.tall.tejano
12-07-2008, 12:52 AM
i thought west texas was mexicans????? :makemyday :huh

...no THATS west san antonio...west texas is that civilized peace of land northwest of the hill country where its either dry or bars close at 12 and there's more churches(superstition not chicken) than people, i think i met abilene's only mexican once...

Nbadan
12-07-2008, 03:40 AM
...no THATS west san antonio...west texas is that civilized peace of land northwest of the hill country where its either dry or bars close at 12 and there's more churches(superstition not chicken) than people, i think i met abilene's only mexican once...

...that's true - if you've ever driven through West Texas...painful.....

8ft.tall.tejano
12-07-2008, 01:28 PM
yea we should just scede it to oklahoma....while were at it, we should just give houston to louisanna, el paso to either mexico or new mexico, and the 1-35/37 coiridor down to the valley should be the new texas...

balli
12-07-2008, 01:45 PM
As was reported this week, George Bush has bought a new house in a wealthy part of Dallas, called Preston Hollow, to live in after he leaves office. Preston Hollow homeowners are used to having well-known neighbors; the area is already home to Dallas Mavericks' owner Marc Cuban and former presidential candidate Ross Perot. And while many of the Bushes' new neighbors seem perfectly happy and excited to welcome the former first couple, a few of them, reports the Wall Street Journal, have some significant reservations:

The impending presence of a former President is ratcheting up security fears. "I am afraid with all the negative press the president has been getting, the whole neighborhood is going to be a target," said a woman, who wouldn't give her name. She carried her King Charles spaniel Friday past the Bushes' new abode.

But Raw Story reports that the area had some issues long before Bush made it his new home.

Until 2000, the neighborhood association's covenant said only white people were allowed to live there, though an exception was made for servants. The document, enacted in 1956, reads:

"Said property shall be used and occupied by white persons only except these covenants shall not prevent occupancy by domestic servants of different race or nationality in the employ of a tenant."

Yonivore
12-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Omg!

ChumpDumper
12-07-2008, 01:58 PM
She carried her King Charles spaniel Friday past the Bushes' new abode.Um, ma'am, that's not how you walk a dog.

clambake
12-07-2008, 02:53 PM
thats a perfect place for yoni.

no blacks allowed and he can stalk his true love!

Yonivore
12-07-2008, 02:57 PM
thats a perfect place for yoni.

no blacks allowed and he can stalk his true love!
I suspect the prohibition against blacks was rescinded long before the bylaws were updated but, who knows.

I doubt I could afford to live there.

Y'all just can't let go, can you? Well, whatever helps you sleep at night.

doobs
12-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Those covenants are pretty darn common throughout the South, including Texas. They run with the property, but since they're unenforceable there's no real reason to make a stink about it. BFD, essentially.