PDA

View Full Version : The Bobcats Suck Grand Royal A$$

ShoogarBear
12-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Down 14-2 to the Cavs at the end of the first quarter.
Down 74-48 at the end of 3.

Nice job, Mike. Still wonder why the Wiz fired you?

ShoogarBear
12-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Ahhh, yahoo had the score wrong. It was 30-14 at the end of one.

mystargtr34
12-06-2008, 09:05 PM
:lol to be fair it is the Bobcats so it wouldnt have surprised me if i wasnt on yahoo.com during the first quarter

JoeTait75
12-06-2008, 09:08 PM
That franchise will never go anywhere with MJ involved, except maybe to Seattle.

sook
12-06-2008, 09:09 PM
The cavs do good against really crappy teams i noticed, i can't remember them beating the rockets or spurs a single game i've watched. Good defense rapes Lebron.

MI21
12-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Good thread, Shoog.

:)

ShoogarBear
12-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I've always prided myself on my ability to educate.

Thunder Dan
12-06-2008, 10:58 PM
The cavs do good against really crappy teams i noticed, i can't remember them beating the rockets or spurs a single game i've watched. Good defense rapes Lebron.

I can't remember the Rockets making it out of the first round

and the Cavs beat the Spurs in San Antonio last year, and twice in the regular season in 2006-07, and also beat Houston. I would ask if you just jumped on the Rockets bandwagon and didn't watch any of those games, but there really isn't a good time to ever jump on a Rockets bandwagon so I'll just assume you didn't see them. Actually, I don't think there is such a thing as a Rockets bandwagon since nobody outside of Houston gives a shit about them until their team takes the liberty of knocking them out of the first round every April. I couldn't even name 3 players on the Rockets and I watch the alot of basketball. They have McGrady who cries every time he can't make it out of the 1st round (which is alot) and they have Yao who the Chinese have overrated something fierce. Other than that, I couldn't tell you who the hell plays of that shit team or who coaches it, what arena they play in- nothing, and I'm sure I'm not the minority. They are the red headed step child of Texas basketball, wheras nobody gives a shit about them even in Texas. They suck, nobody is scared of them

Lp26
12-07-2008, 07:50 AM
He does have a point. Good defense does really hurt LBJ. The Spurs and BOS sans that one game made him look like crap.

Ghazi
12-07-2008, 08:08 AM
The Cavs are legit. Blowing out bad teams this many times in a row is impressive and a sign of quality basketball. They are in the T3 in the league right now in offense, defense, and rebounding... that is absurd.

Armando
12-07-2008, 01:23 PM

and the Cavs beat the Spurs in San Antonio last year, and twice in the regular season in 2006-07, and also beat Houston. I would ask if you just jumped on the Rockets bandwagon and didn't watch any of those games, but there really isn't a good time to ever jump on a Rockets bandwagon so I'll just assume you didn't see them. Actually, I don't think there is such a thing as a Rockets bandwagon since nobody outside of Houston gives a shit about them until their team takes the liberty of knocking them out of the first round every April. I couldn't even name 3 players on the Rockets and I watch the alot of basketball. They have McGrady who cries every time he can't make it out of the 1st round (which is alot) and they have Yao who the Chinese have overrated something fierce. Other than that, I couldn't tell you who the hell plays of that shit team or who coaches it, what arena they play in- nothing, and I'm sure I'm not the minority. They are the red headed step child of Texas basketball, wheras nobody gives a shit about them even in Texas. They suck, nobody is scared of them

You make the point that the Cavs swept the Spurs in the 06-07 season but what happened to the Cavs when it mattered? 0-4 in the Finals. Is telling that the losses for the Cavs have come against good defensive teams.

Armando
12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
The Bobcats should be better then thier record says. They have enough talent in Felton,Richardson,Okafor and Wallace to at least be a playoff team.

Thunder Dan
12-07-2008, 05:25 PM
You make the point that the Cavs swept the Spurs in the 06-07 season but what happened to the Cavs when it mattered? 0-4 in the Finals. Is telling that the losses for the Cavs have come against good defensive teams.

Yeah were your shitty Suns playing in the finals? or did the Spurs take them out too?

Reck
12-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah were your shitty Suns playing in the finals? or did the Spurs take them out too?

Weeee 1-2 knockout punch. lol

sook
12-07-2008, 06:21 PM

Of course the cavs are good!

They only played the wizards, bulls, and pistons (30 point game by boobie saved Lebron) to get to the finals but were put to their place by the spurs...

You know who no1 cares about? Cleveland outside of Lebron. Just look at the nationally televised games before he got there and after Look forward to getting raped the next game we play you.
Already posted your record vs good teams so i don't even care.
The Rockets annhialated Cleveland TWICE during their streak so its nice to see you talkn shit when we didn't even have our starting center!

sook
12-07-2008, 06:24 PM

They didn't go 0-4 and get annhialated...

The phoenix team now could probably still beat the cavs

Armando
12-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Yeah but at least the Suns showed up and got 2 games in the series and if it was not for what happen in Game 4 who knows if is not Cavs/Suns in the Finals. But by all means tell us more about LeBron's legendary performance in the 2007 Finals. Bowen was on him so much I thought James was a Spurs player.

j-money24
12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
sometimes the bobcats look like the 1996 bulls when they play good teams

JoeTait75
12-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah but at least the Suns showed up and got 2 games in the series and if it was not for what happen in Game 4 who knows if is not Cavs/Suns in the Finals. But by all means tell us more about LeBron's legendary performance in the 2007 Finals. Bowen was on him so much I thought James was a Spurs player.

Pretty sad that you have to hide underneath San Antonio's skirts because your own team hasn't done anything worth mentioning in these last five years.

Armando
12-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Pretty sad that you have to hide underneath San Antonio's skirts because your own team hasn't done anything worth mentioning in these last five years.

2003-04 29 wins

2004-05 62 wins West Finals

Steve Nash 2 MVPS

2005-06 West Finals w/o Stoudermire

sook
12-07-2008, 10:36 PM
2003-04 29 wins

Steve Nash 2 MVPS

why are you arguing with them? Everybody knows that Phoenix team was kickass, and one of the sweetest offenses to watch. Its not even worth comparing the 2 teams....

The Franchise
12-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I thought this was a thread about the Bobcats?

KidCongo
12-08-2008, 12:28 AM

Of course the cavs are good!

They only played the wizards, bulls, and pistons (30 point game by boobie saved Lebron) to get to the finals but were put to their place by the spurs...

You know who no1 cares about? Cleveland outside of Lebron. Just look at the nationally televised games before he got there and after Look forward to getting raped the next game we play you.
Already posted your record vs good teams so i don't even care.
The Rockets annhialated Cleveland TWICE during their streak so its nice to see you talkn shit when we didn't even have our starting center!

So from what you have said, you have only watched the Rocket since their winning streak.

MrChug
12-08-2008, 12:50 AM
They are a very, VERY good team. BUT THEY'RE IN THE EAST.

sook
12-08-2008, 04:08 PM
So from what you have said, you have only watched the Rocket since their winning streak.

I've been a fan for as long as i remember, my mom has season tix almost every yr.

Don't pull that bullshit with me, we all know you folks didn't even watch the NBA till lebron got there.

What does me mentioning the streak have anything to do with how long i've been a fan?
Try watching all 82 games a yr, especially what we had to go through the 05-06 season bitch.

KidCongo
12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I've been a fan for as long as i remember, my mom has season tix almost every yr.

Don't pull that bullshit with me, we all know you folks didn't even watch the NBA till lebron got there.

What does me mentioning the streak have anything to do with how long i've been a fan?
Try watching all 82 games a yr, especially what we had to go through the 05-06 season bitch.

You said you had never seen the Cavs beat Spurs or Rockets, then you brought up how the Rockets beat Cavs twice during the streak last season.

So I thought you had only begun watching the Rockets during the streak, becuase Thunder proved the Cavs beat the Rockets and Spurs in seasons before then.

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 05:46 PM

so your a good fan because your mom has season tickets?

And Clevelanders aren't fans because we just started caring once Lebron got there?

Man, I think your the moron and we are the logical ones. Why would you pour money into a team that sucks? In other words, why does your mom buy season tickets?

sook
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
You said you had never seen the Cavs beat Spurs or Rockets, then you brought up how the Rockets beat Cavs twice during the streak last season.

So I thought you had only begun watching the Rockets during the streak, becuase Thunder proved the Cavs beat the Rockets and Spurs in seasons before then.

obviously i didn't mean they had NEVER EVER. I mean that they got raped most of the times.

sook
12-08-2008, 07:58 PM
so your a good fan because your mom has season tickets?

And Clevelanders aren't fans because we just started caring once Lebron got there?

Man, I think your the moron and we are the logical ones. Why would you pour money into a team that sucks? In other words, why does your mom buy season tickets?

I'm a moron? At least our fans including me got to experience what a championship feels like! Ever heard of 94' 95'?

Don't bitch about Franchises please...
I would rather bitch at Bobcats fans...
There is no point arguing with you when you act like the cavs have ever achieved shit.

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm a moron? At least our fans, my parents/relatives included got to experience what a championship feels like! Ever heard of 94' 95'?

Don't bitch about Franchises please...
The Cavs are no better than the Charlotte Bobcats...
There is no point arguing with you when you act like the cavs have ever achieved shit.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/jordan_baseball_2.jpg

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/015/677/02F.jpg

http://images.sportsnetwork.com/baseball/mlb/allsport/jordan_baseball.jpg

http://www.jordanextreme.com/nikegallery/AJ9/9394ChicagoWhiteSoxBattingAJ9variants.jpg

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh and the Cavs are a top 5 NBA Organization- not exactly the Bobcats

sook
12-08-2008, 08:06 PM
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/jordan_baseball_2.jpg

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/CardImages/Cards/015/677/02F.jpg

http://images.sportsnetwork.com/baseball/mlb/allsport/jordan_baseball.jpg

http://www.jordanextreme.com/nikegallery/AJ9/9394ChicagoWhiteSoxBattingAJ9variants.jpg

Oh my god...

I hate how fans over here that pretend to know shit about the NBA don't even realize that a team in the east has no effect on a team on a team in the west in terms of going to the finals.

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh my god...

I hate how fans over here that pretend to know shit about the NBA don't even realize that a team in the east has no effect on a team on a team in the west in terms of going to the finals.

if you honestly think the Rockets would have won a title without the help of Jordan playing baseball you have serious issues. They may have played in the Finals, but Jordan would have crushed them

SmellyFeet
12-08-2008, 08:27 PM
if you honestly think the Rockets would have won a title without the help of Jordan playing baseball you have serious issues. They may have played in the Finals, but Jordan would have crushed them

They have titles. What do you have?

thought so.

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
They have titles. What do you have?

thought so.

I'd love for Kori to tell us whose Troll this is

sook
12-08-2008, 08:30 PM

you have to be one of the saddest fucks on this site.

You diss the rockets franchise.

And when it backfires you blame Jordan for it.

Nice to see your true colors, what could i expect from someone who thinks " The Cavs are a deeper team than the Lakers."

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 08:35 PM
you have to be one of the saddest fucks on this site.

You diss the rockets franchise.

And when it backfires you blame Jordan for it.

Nice to see your true colors, what could i expect from someone who thinks " The Cavs are a deeper team than the Lakers."

I knew the Rockets won a title, but they only won because it was during the dark ages when people stopped caring for 18 months while Jordan was playing baseball. I guess Rockets fans are the only group of fans that don't have an asterisks next to those years

SmellyFeet
12-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I'd love for Kori to tell us whose Troll this is

truth hurts, doesn't it?:lol

sook
12-08-2008, 08:38 PM
I knew the Rockets won a title, but they only won because it was during the dark ages when people stopped caring for 18 months while Jordan was playing baseball. I guess Rockets fans are the only group of fans that don't have an asterisks next to those years
Be careful buddy, cleveland will drift back into its lowly gutter where no one cares about them in 2010 :lol

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/lebron_knicks_a.jpg

Thunder Dan
12-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Be careful buddy, cleveland will drift back into its lowly gutter where no one cares about them in 2010 :lol

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/lebron_knicks_a.jpg

nice photoshop, it looks more like Jamal Crawford with a headband than it does the best player in the NBA

I'm just thankful I get atleast 2 more years rooting for Lebron than rooting for this:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/yao-ming-picture-1.jpg

sook
12-08-2008, 09:07 PM
nice photoshop, it looks more like Jamal Crawford with a headband than it does the best player in the NBA

I'm just thankful I get atleast 2 more years rooting for Lebron than rooting for this:

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/yao-ming-picture-1.jpg

wow thats too funny...

ShoogarBear
12-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Cavs vs. Rockets smack.

I love SpursTalk.

JoeTait75
12-08-2008, 11:20 PM
2003-04 29 wins

Steve Nash 2 MVPS

You know what? You're right. The Suns have done some outstanding things the last few years. They've been maybe the most entertaining team in the league. But at the end of the day, they and the Cavaliers have the exact same number of these...

:lobt2:

... and that's all that matters. Or, at least it matters more than being the Air Coryell of the NBA.

JoeTait75
12-08-2008, 11:25 PM

Some of us did. BTW, are you saying Houston is some kind of basketball town?

sook
12-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Some of us did. BTW, are you saying Houston is some kind of basketball town?

uhh no shit? :lol

JoeTait75
12-09-2008, 12:21 AM
uhh no shit? :lol

BTW, as to your earlier point about the Cavaliers never beating the Spurs... I was in person at the Coliseum in, I think, Feb. of 1989 when the Cavs walloped San Antonio (Jr. High)... Brad Daugherty blew up, IIRC... I don't have the ticket stub or anything, but I can testify to the best of my ability that Cleveland has defeated San Antonio at some point...

Thunder Dan
12-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey bud, how about those Grizzlies last night? can we consider them elite now?

Thunder Dan
12-09-2008, 10:44 AM
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/90bad520-63fd-45b6-bee8-bbb088181bbd.jpg

dirk4mvp
12-09-2008, 10:57 AM
The Grizzlies are for real. That or they were just owning a bad team like they were supposed to.

Thunder Dan
12-09-2008, 11:06 AM
they beat a team they were supposed to beat, that's just Grizzlies basketball