PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboy legend Drew Pearson in S.A. on Wednesday December 10th

Chris Duel
12-07-2008, 11:42 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3232/3091905652_fc04b6263c.jpg?v=0

Legendary Dallas Cowboys WR Drew Pearson is coming to the Buffalo Wild Wings at 5860 DeZavala (near I-10) on Wednesday December 10th from 5-7pm.

Drew will autograph his new book, "Remembering Texas Stadium."

Also, Drew has agreed to autograph any other memorabilia you bring in.

Come out and meet Drew Pearson if you can!

johnsmith
12-07-2008, 11:46 PM
So your first post in God knows how long in the NFL forum is something promoting your show? Shocker.

You're a "real" Cowboys fan.

DBryant88
12-08-2008, 08:22 AM
So your first post in God knows how long in the NFL forum is something promoting your show? Shocker.

:lmao

PeterBurns
12-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Hey...Good to See you back Chris.

Chris Duel
12-08-2008, 09:15 PM

No, asswipe-loser who lives in his Mom's garage, my first post in God knows how long was in Kori's "Who is on Facebook or Twitter" thread.

You are a piece of dogshit who has no life.

I've been a Cowboys fan since the Sixties.

ShoogarBear
12-08-2008, 10:32 PM
I'd like to meet Drew Pearson.

So I could tell him to push off.

johnsmith
12-08-2008, 11:12 PM
No, asswipe-loser who lives in his Mom's garage, my first post in God knows how long was in Kori's "Who is on Facebook or Twitter" thread.

You are a piece of dogshit who has no life.

I've been a Cowboys fan since the Sixties.

Followed up by a PM that states:

For the record, turd, I wasn't promoting my show.

I was promoting Drew Pearson and the opportunity for Cowboys fans to see him.

You are so blinded by your predictable adolescent latent-homosexual hatred that you could not possibly see that.

Say hello to your Mom for me. I know you live with her.

Really Duel? Really? For a radio "talk show" host, you'd think you could come up with something better then "you're a piece of dog shit", and "you must live with your mom".

Neither of those are original or funny............wait, that's kind of your thing though now isn't it? You know, unoriginal and not funny.

I see reading comprehension isn't your thing either. I said it was your first post in the NFL forum. I don't give a fuck what your myspace or facebook address is but speaking of adolescent, isn't myspace mostly dominated by pre pubescent 9th graders? You'll fit in, don't worry.

Finally, have you ever noticed that you are always the first to throw out the homosexual stuff? Seems kind of strange to me.

PM me, we can talk:king

Chris Duel
12-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Followed up by a PM that states:

Really Duel? Really? For a radio "talk show" host, you'd think you could come up with something better then "you're a piece of dog shit", and "you must live with your mom".

Neither of those are original or funny............wait, that's kind of your thing though now isn't it? You know, unoriginal and not funny.

I see reading comprehension isn't your thing either. I said it was your first post in the NFL forum. I don't give a fuck what your myspace or facebook address is but speaking of adolescent, isn't myspace mostly dominated by pre pubescent 9th graders? You'll fit in, don't worry.

Finally, have you ever noticed that you are always the first to throw out the homosexual stuff? Seems kind of strange to me.

PM me, we can talk:king

johnsmith,

You're a one-trick-pony

Maybe not a pony... more like horse's ass.

You seem pretty reactionary to the homosexual stuff. Might the mirror be too bright?

Tell us all about yourself, johnsmith.

My life is an open book. (this is why you love to throw stones, apparently).

Ever had a girlfriend, johnsmith?

What do you do for a living, johnsmith?

Tell me about your mother, johnsmith.

Not that I would judge, but you seem to judge and throw stones for no apparent reason, so I can only conclude that you are a pathetic little coward.

I'm just calling you as I see you, little boy.

And guess what... I'm not the only one who can see through you.

DBryant88
12-09-2008, 09:05 AM
nothing like a late-night internet fight on a weekday

:lmao

PeterBurns
12-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Yikes. Hang tight. Need to get my popcorn

johnsmith
12-09-2008, 10:24 AM
johnsmith,

You're a one-trick-pony

Maybe not a pony... more like horse's ass.

You seem pretty reactionary to the homosexual stuff. Might the mirror be too bright?

Tell us all about yourself, johnsmith.

My life is an open book. (this is why you love to throw stones, apparently).

Ever had a girlfriend, johnsmith?

What do you do for a living, johnsmith?

Tell me about your mother, johnsmith.

Not that I would judge, but you seem to judge and throw stones for no apparent reason, so I can only conclude that you are a pathetic little coward.

I'm just calling you as I see you, little boy.

And guess what... I'm not the only one who can see through you.

Since you are setting the standard for not responding to anything someone posts about you other then throwing out the "you're gay", and "you live with your mom" stuff over and over again, I will do very little to respond to you (one trick pony eh? Pot, meet kettle).

Except of course for this:

Ever had a girlfriend? Yes

What do I do for a living? Sales

Tell you about about my mother? She's a saint.

Is that enough for you? Don't get mad at me because you made a choice to suck at a profession that puts you in the public eye.

Way to end this with the mysterious "I'm not the only one that can see through you".............oooooohhhhhh. Bad news Captain Douche Bag, you can't see through shit. I've met you before and you thought I was great.

Hope your show is going well and no one else gets fired any time soon. Keep on getting deeply offended by what is posted on this board.:toast

johnsmith
12-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh, and two PM's in one night from the great Chris Duel. What have I done to deserve this?

Do me a favor, stop sending me the PM's, I know you love me and want to talk, but you're clogging up my inbox.

DBryant88
12-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Oh, and two PM's in one night from the great Chris Duel. What have I done to deserve this?

Do me a favor, stop sending me the PM's, I know you love me and want to talk, but you're clogging up my inbox.

:rollin:lmao:lmao:lol:rollin

Bang
12-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Will Jay Howard be there?