PDA

View Full Version : Margarito would eat Pacman alive

IronMexican
12-08-2008, 03:47 AM
Plain and simple:hat No one can fuck with Antonio. It's nice to see some young up and coming Mexican talent. Moralez and Barrera clearly don't have it no more, and it was kind of sad watching them get beat down by Pacquiao. Margarito would fuck anyone up, Mayweather included.

degenerate_gambler
12-08-2008, 10:05 AM
up and coming? dude's 30.

shane mosley's gonna get pole-axed by margarito next month

hater
12-08-2008, 11:58 AM
LOL @ up and coming

Margarito is the shit but the Mexicutioner has proven that he's the best pound for pound. He smells mexican blood and turns into a killing machine.

TheMACHINE
12-08-2008, 12:20 PM
LOL @ up and coming

Margarito is the shit but the Mexicutioner has proven that he's the best pound for pound. He smells mexican blood and turns into a killing machine.

"i have nothing against mexicans. I love mexicans"
-Pacman

dbreiden83080
12-08-2008, 12:38 PM
up and coming? dude's 30.

shane mosley's gonna get pole-axed by margarito next month

I give Mosley mad props for taking that fight. 5 or 6 years ago that would have been a bitch for him to win..

I. Hustle
12-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Antonio and Manny would be an awesome fight. No way Margarito beats his ass easily. I am not saying that he doesn't have a chance just that it would be a real fight and not like what "Golden Boy" did

mexicanjunior
12-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Margerito is too big and strong for Pacman, he would dominate the fight. Margerito is not like DLH, he will throw ALOT of punches and use his height/reach to land while keeping Pacman at bay. I think Pacman would be competitive and give a good effort but I couldn't see him winning. Against Hatton or Mayweather though, I think Pacman would have a great chance.

SAtoDallas
12-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Funny thing is during the post fight conference Freddy Roach said he'd have Pac fight Klitschko before he'd let him fight Margarito. Pac will probably go down to 140 and fight Hatton or try to entice Gayweather.

phyzik
12-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Margarito vs Pacman would be a pretty good fight to watch but yeah, Margarito would beat the crap out of Pacman.

TheMACHINE
12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Margarito vs Pacman would be a pretty good fight to watch but yeah, Margarito would beat the crap out of Pacman.

we'll see...everyone and thier mom and DLH kicking pacmans ass and we saw what happened. I actually think Pacman and Margarito will be close. I havent really seen anyone "beat the crap out of Pacman" yet, I doubt Margarito will.

mexicanjunior
12-08-2008, 04:57 PM
we'll see...everyone and thier mom and DLH kicking pacmans ass and we saw what happened. I actually think Pacman and Margarito will be close. I havent really seen anyone "beat the crap out of Pacman" yet, I doubt Margarito will.

I didn't think DLH would beat the crap out of Pacman...Margerito would administer Erik Morales's game plan against Pacman from the first fight, except with 20x more power and punching activity. Pacman, for as great as he is, would not be able to stand up to an attack like that from someone who should be a legitimate middleweight...

TheMACHINE
12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I didn't think DLH would beat the crap out of Pacman...Margerito would administer Erik Morales's game plan against Pacman from the first fight, except with 20x more power and punching activity. Pacman, for as great as he is, would not be able to stand up to an attack like that from someone who should be a legitimate middleweight...

I don't think ur giving pacman enuf credit. His last two fights were perfectly played. Also, The first Morales fight was 3 yrs ago and ended up with a decision. 2 fights later, pacman won the trilogy. After watching the last 2 fights and the patience of Pacman, size isnt becoming a real issue.

mexicanjunior
12-08-2008, 05:31 PM
I don't think ur giving pacman enuf credit. His last two fights were perfectly played. Also, The first Morales fight was 3 yrs ago and ended up with a decision. 2 fights later, pacman won the trilogy. After watching the last 2 fights and the patience of Pacman, size isnt becoming a real issue.

I give Pacman all the credit in the world for what he has accomplished, there is no shame in not being able to beat someone bigger and stronger than you. The first Morales fight ended in a decision but Pacman took alot of solid blows and was badly cut in that fight. If he took those same shots from someone who is about 25-30 pounds heavier than Morales was (like Margerito on fight night), I think he would be in some serious trouble...