PDA

View Full Version : I knew inbev would ruin anheuser busch

chode_regulator
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
i might have to stop drinking budweiser. well actually im trying to stp drinking altogether but will have to stop drinking them when i slip up. :toast

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_belgium_anheuser_busch_inbev

exstatic
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
How can you ruin mass produced swill?

DarkReign
12-08-2008, 08:36 PM

:lmao

The Reckoning
12-08-2008, 09:49 PM
we should invade belgium and take our beer back

PuttPutt
12-08-2008, 09:57 PM
not a big suprise. inbev said that this was going to happen when they made the purchase. media is just pointing it out, since that seems to be the big story (job cuts & the economy)

LaMarcus Bryant
12-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Lone Star got bought out too?

chode_regulator
12-08-2008, 11:05 PM
not a big suprise. inbev said that this was going to happen when they made the purchase. media is just pointing it out, since that seems to be the big story (job cuts & the economy)

ehhh....without re reading i believe the story says they are cutting almost double thejobs that AB was planning on cutting.

i stopped drinking bud (unless the only other choice was that south african crap) once i heard about the merger.

Then they came out with their "American lager" :lol :rollin

fuck that

and then Lone Star isn't even a Texas beer :depressed

Shiner por vida!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i saw a commercial for the amerian lager the other day. i got a good laugh.
i will miss amber bock as that was my fav beer, behind busch of course. i actually kidna prefer buschover bud anyway.
i guess its back to expensive beers now.

oh wait, i dont drink anymore

chode_regulator
12-08-2008, 11:06 PM

sorry i dont make enough money to get shit faced on expensive beer. :depressed

edit:when going out to eat or when i just want to knock backa cuople beers, i would usually go with a nicer beer other than AB. but you have to admit for mass produced its good

baseline bum
12-08-2008, 11:33 PM
If you're just looking to get hammered, might as well buy Olde English 800 and drink the 40 real fast before it gets slightly warm.

Slydragon
12-08-2008, 11:50 PM
I was just at Seaworld Sunday and there napkins still said something along the lines of largest American own brewer.