PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Suck Big Greasy Slimy Hippo A$$

Indazone
12-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Losing to the Grizzlies 109 to 97? Where's the bag. I want to put the paper bag over my head.

So Ashamed!!

Matchman
12-08-2008, 10:29 PM
this is not the excuse but the reason for this lost is....
McGrady DNP
Artest DNP
Barry DNP
thats three of the top four rockets swingmen misssing
:bang

Findog
12-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Losing to the Grizzlies 109 to 97? Where's the bag. I want to put the paper bag over my head.

So Ashamed!!

Get your ass to a KFC drive thru.

:lol

Indazone
12-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Sadly Clutchcity needs a big helping of the KFC bowl tonight :depressed

sook
12-08-2008, 10:36 PM
This is why ive always said i would choose Mcgrady over Yao!

With just Yao its always like this, rmbr december of last yr as well when mcgrady sat out?

The rockets with Mac blew every sub 500 team except for the kings once, by 1 pt

Indazone
12-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Yao is a Center, he doesn't create. T-Mac is a guard, the ball is in his hands all the time. Yao depends on other people getting him the ball in the low post. If they can't do that, then they are going to crumble.

sook
12-08-2008, 10:39 PM
^ Exactly

Don't forget we lost 5 straight rebounds to the Grizz!!!! Deke was a monster at that.

It deff brought back memories the final minute 2007 vs the jazz.

Yao is the worst rebounder in the leaugue

Reck
12-08-2008, 10:41 PM
McGrady DNP
Artest DNP
Barry DNP

You keep listing Barry when Houston loses as if it would have matter anyway.

This loss will put some Rockets fan in their place when they went off about how they beat the spurs by 20 or some bullshit like that.

What have you got to say for yourself now Rockets fan? Getting beat by more then 10 points to the grizz nonetheless. :lol

Indazone
12-08-2008, 10:43 PM
True, Deke is a better rebounder than Yao. But even if Shaq in his prime were our center and he only got 8 shots off, I'd be pissed. Hell Shaq would be pissed too. Everyone should be pissed because they forgot to give Yao the ball. It's like Van Gundy said, if he were the coach, he'd reintroduce the team to Yao Ming. "This is Yao Ming, the most dominant center in the NBA". Throw him the freaking ball!

turiaf for president
12-08-2008, 10:45 PM
we'll give you lamar for yao

Tmac&Luther
12-08-2008, 10:52 PM
True, Deke is a better rebounder than Yao. But even if Shaq in his prime were our center and he only got 8 shots off, I'd be pissed. Hell Shaq would be pissed too. Everyone should be pissed because they forgot to give Yao the ball. It's like Van Gundy said, if he were the coach, he'd reintroduce the team to Yao Ming. "This is Yao Ming, the most dominant center in the NBA". Throw him the freaking ball!

It's not the team's fault that Yao gets dominated by fronting defense.......The grizzlies play us tough everytime, because they know this. Honestly if the coach of your NBA team does not front Yao, he needs to be fired, because he's a dumbass.

On a side note......somebody needs to do a mental evaluation on Darko, that guy is not stable. he's 10x crazzier than Ron Artest.

Allanon
12-08-2008, 11:01 PM
On a side note......somebody needs to do a mental evaluation on Darko, that guy is not stable. he's 10x crazzier than Ron Artest.

Darko's definitely not right in the head. He'd be great in a MMA/UFC fight..forget Mike Tyson, Darko would probably bite your dick off.

Allanon
12-08-2008, 11:01 PM
McGrady DNP
Artest DNP
Barry DNP

But Shane Battier is back.

sook
12-08-2008, 11:05 PM
But Shane Battier is back.

Shane is a CRUCIAL piece but one wing; Mcgrady or Artest is necessary at all times

sribb43
12-08-2008, 11:10 PM
McGrady DNP
Artest DNP
Barry DNP

that is usually the norm out in rocket land, isnt it

Deimosfobos
12-08-2008, 11:19 PM
I can't believe a 7'6 giant gets out-rebounded 15 to 4 by Scola... the guy needs a new pair, because the ones he has are not working.

Dex
12-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Injuries are a part of the game. Especially if you play for Houston, it seems.

This was supposed to be a front-runner for the title?

Even the struggling Spurs were using the Grizzlies as practice fodder to incorporate Tony and Manu back into the mix. They were hardly at full form in those two games.

Tmac&Luther
12-08-2008, 11:50 PM
I can't believe a 7'6 giant gets out-rebounded 15 to 4 by Scola...

Why not....Scola is a good rebounder.

Allanon
12-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Why not....Scola is a good rebounder.

Scola's having a pretty good year so far.

The ironic thing is that Scola is EXACTLY the player the Spurs need to be contenders this year.

KidCongo
12-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Houston has no depth. Taking a hit to their point differential here.

Indazone
12-09-2008, 12:09 AM
I'm gonna say it right now. There was a reason that Adleman got fired in Sactown. This team has way to much talent to be sucking this bad. This team is built for iso-pick and roll offense. Tough defense.

We need to chuck that stupid read and react offense and go to the low post kick it out offense. Simplify this offense for our players. Phil Jackson's triangle offense makes more sense than Rick's read and react system. At least it's simple enough to understand how it works.

With this many stars, Rudy T's iso offense would be killing other teams right now. Imagine clearouts for Yao, clearouts for T-Mac, clearouts for Scola. dayummmm.

I miss Rudy T.

IronMexican
12-09-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm gonna say it right now. There was a reason that Adleman got fired in Sactown. This team has way to much talent to be sucking this bad. This team is built for iso-pick and roll offense. Tough defense.

We need to chuck that stupid read and react offense and go to the low post kick it out offense. Simplify this offense for our players. Phil Jackson's triangle offense makes more sense than Rick's read and react system. At least it's simple enough to understand how it works.

With this many stars, Rudy T's iso offense would be killing other teams right now. Imagine clearouts for Yao, clearouts for T-Mac, clearouts for Scola. dayummmm.

I miss Rudy T.

You mean, it was built for a coach like JVG? :lmao

IronMexican
12-09-2008, 12:17 AM
And our O was so predictable when Rudy T was here for half a season. We would give Kobe a clear out all game.

Indazone
12-09-2008, 12:21 AM
You mean, it was built for a coach like JVG? :lmao

sigh, sadly yes.

Indazone
12-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Les should just hire JVG back, then we could have our own version of Steinbrenner love hate relationship with Billy Martin.

Tmac&Luther
12-09-2008, 12:24 AM
And our O was so predictable when Rudy T was here for half a season. We would give Kobe a clear out all game.

When Rudy T was your coach you had Kobe and a bunch of nobodies.....that's why it was so damn predictable, it was the L.A. Kobes.

DrHouse
12-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Dont worry you guys will go on another 22 game win streak and climb back to the top. Actually you aren't even that far back in the standings, the entire WC sucks shit.