PDA

View Full Version : Garnett Does it again...

sook
12-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Yet again...its a PG this time also : Bayless

Can this guy ever pick on someone over 6'4"? I wish Zaza or Bogut kicked his

ass. It was nice to see Bayless didn't back down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iarveOvcNws

E20
12-08-2008, 11:12 PM
He made Glen Davis cry:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Glen-Big-Baby-Davis-lives-up-to-his-nic?urn=nba,127483

Matchman
12-08-2008, 11:16 PM
ive never wish a career-ending injury on anyone but Garnett is seriously pushing it...

Reck
12-08-2008, 11:19 PM
What a fucking prick.

I dont know what's gotten into him but he's turning into a despicable moron.

angelbelow
12-08-2008, 11:23 PM
wow, so he crawls like a dog

sook
12-08-2008, 11:25 PM
wow, so he crawls like a dog

and then gets up in Bayless's face, but Bayless just pushes him away and walks past him like he wasn't even there. Van Gundy brought this up during the game too, im surprised Garnett didn't get a T.

angelbelow
12-08-2008, 11:25 PM
and then gets up in Bayless's face, but Bayless just pushes him away and walks past him like he wasn't even there. Van Gundy brought this up during the game too, im surprised Garnett didn't get a T.

totally ridiculous. i hope the nba was serious about taking a "closer" look at KG's antics.

sook
12-08-2008, 11:27 PM
totally ridiculous. i hope the nba was serious about taking a "closer" look at KG's antics.

Thats not the only thing that bothers me...

4 minutes left in the game...you're up by 14 and out of all the guys on the floor, you pick a rookie 3rd string PG who has only played 51 minutes all season...just wow

Matchman
12-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Thats not the only thing that bothers me...

4 minutes left in the game...you're up by 14 and out of all the guys on the floor, you pick a rookie 3rd string PG who has only played 51 minutes all season...just wow

off topic: how did Bayless become the 3rd string PG? i thought hes da shit in the summer league? :wakeup

slowchild25
12-08-2008, 11:46 PM
I think I remember Garnett doing that to David West last year (getting on all fours on D) and West pulling up and draining a jumper in his face. I used to love me some Garnett when I was in high school but he's quickly moving into "giant douche" territory.

lefty
12-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Too bad nobody knocked his teeth out when he was down

Allanon
12-08-2008, 11:52 PM
off topic: how did Bayless become the 3rd string PG? i thought hes da shit in the summer league? :wakeup

I watched him play a bit and he's not bad at all. I don't think he's much of a pure point guard as he is much better as a scorer. Too bad he's not bigger, he'd be a much better fit at shooting guard.

I think it has more to do with too much talent on the Blazers...

Allanon
12-09-2008, 12:03 AM
You guys gotta admit, watching KG crawl on the floor like a big bear is pretty funny.

JVG and Action Jackson were like "WTF?"

Findog
12-09-2008, 12:08 AM

Did tlong's 857 Bayless slurping threads convince you?

monosylab1k
12-09-2008, 12:09 AM
I really regret rooting for the Celtics to beat the Lakers last year. I just didn't see this coming. I figured Kobe would be the one acting like a massive prick to everyone alive cuz he won a title without Shaq....turns out Garnett is about 100000000000000x worse than Kobe could ever be.

Garnett is quickly putting himself at a Matt Barnes-level of douchebaggery.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-09-2008, 12:28 AM
ive never wish a career-ending injury on anyone but Garnett is seriously pushing it...

I hate to agree with this, but Garnett is quickly becoming my host hated player in the league if this BS keep up.

robbie380
12-09-2008, 12:49 AM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/853/nbagming400yy2.jpg

SpursDynasty
12-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Kevin Garnett is the most insecure rich athlete in the world. I don't get it. He has some kind of inferiority complex. Idiot.

DrHouse
12-09-2008, 01:01 AM
I really regret rooting for the Celtics to beat the Lakers last year. I just didn't see this coming. I figured Kobe would be the one acting like a massive prick to everyone alive cuz he won a title without Shaq....turns out Garnett is about 100000000000000x worse than Kobe could ever be.

Thank you for seeing the light son. God bless.

Laker fans may be annoying, but trust me they are nowhere near the douchebags that Celtic fans are. You guys don't remember because it's been 20 some odd years since the Celtics were relevant.

Reck
12-09-2008, 01:28 AM
You guys gotta admit, watching KG crawl on the floor like a big bear is pretty funny.

I didn't think it was funny. I thought it was stupid and someone from the Blazers should have knocked his shit out.

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 01:34 AM
:lmao:lmao That was funny yet not needed. KG getting carried away with his emotions once again. I think Portland saying they think they were on Boston's level got to KG's head a little too much. Comon KG. Stop the taunting. Karma is going to be a bitch to you if you cant control your emotions. Just remember when the pressure is on in the 4th of a playoff game, you arent our go to guy. You are a sidekick. Now just anchor the D, own the glass, and contribute as Pierce's sidekick. The chest pounding you can still do but please stop taunting like this. It is getting a tad bit annoying at this point. As the rock would say: Know your roll and shut your mouth.:toast

Anti.Hero
12-09-2008, 01:39 AM
You've got 1 KG. One. Calm the fuck down homie.

MrChug
12-09-2008, 01:39 AM
What a fucking prick.

I dont know what's gotten into him but he's turning into a despicable moron.

Sorry, I can't let this go. TURNING INTO??? When was he not the biggest bitch in the world? He gets some type of pass and everyone forgets the loudmouth skinny kid at school because he joins 2 other HOF'rs and gravy trains to a championship? He's not even the best player on the team.

MrChug
12-09-2008, 01:40 AM
...but Garnett is quickly becoming my host hated player in the league if this BS keep up.

Becoming?

A Bomb
12-09-2008, 01:41 AM
:lmao:lmao That was funny yet not needed. KG getting carried away with his emotions once again. I think Portland saying they think they were on Boston's level got to KG's head a little too much. Comon KG. Stop the taunting. Karma is going to be a bitch to you if you cant control your emotions. Just remember when the pressure is on in the 4th of a playoff game, you arent our go to guy. You are a sidekick. Now just anchor the D, own the glass, and contribute as Pierce's sidekick. The chest pounding you can still do but please stop taunting like this. It is getting a tad bit annoying at this point. As the rock would say: Know your roll and shut your mouth.:toast

I don't mind him showing emotions against someone his own size. Simply put he's like a high schooler who gets picked on all the time, so he goes and bully's pre school kids. And he also won't pick on the tough pre schoolers either.

A Bomb
12-09-2008, 01:43 AM
I hate to agree with this, but Garnett is quickly becoming my host hated player in the league if this BS keep up.

I don't know about that one Perkins is right up there too.

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2008, 01:43 AM
i wanna see udoka go africa on his ass

Anti.Hero
12-09-2008, 01:45 AM
If I were a coach, I'd put out a hit on KG play 1.

A Bomb
12-09-2008, 01:45 AM
i wanna see udoka go africa on his ass

I wanted to see the missing link go ape shit on both KG and Perky

Reck
12-09-2008, 02:31 AM
Sorry, I can't let this go. TURNING INTO??? When was he not the biggest bitch in the world? He gets some type of pass and everyone forgets the loudmouth skinny kid at school because he joins 2 other HOF'rs and gravy trains to a championship? He's not even the best player on the team.

I liked him when he was with the Wolves. He wasn't near as cocky as he has become. Now he's just unbearable.

tomtom
12-09-2008, 02:37 AM
wow i used to love kg back in minesota, now he's turned into an egotisical maniac

DPG21920
12-09-2008, 02:40 AM
First comes
http://perso.orange.fr/nba-history/images/as/garnett_360_040516.jpg

Then comes
http://www.geocities.com/garnetttribute2/siteimages/KG-0304MAY16-ROUND2GAME6-3Q-TRADEELBOWSWITHPEELER.jpg

Ghazi
12-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Garnett is the epitome of fake toughness and superstardom. I dunno how anyone can defend him. How can someone be a superstar and disappear in the 4th quarter at the same time? Josh Howard puts up 20/8, those are very good numbers. Superstar though? Not even close, due to similar 4th quarter ineptitude.

timtonymanu
12-09-2008, 02:50 AM
that's honestly why i cant root for the Celtics not because they're hard to beat but because they have so many assholes on their team.

Perkins - dude was a nobody before KG and Allen came. now he's acting like he's so tough.
KG - what the hell is up with this guy? first he cries cause he cant win. now he's acting like he's unstoppable.
Pierce - calling himself the best player in the world was BS.
Eddie House/Glen Davis - dude's act like their great also.

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Garnett is the epitome of fake toughness and superstardom. I dunno how anyone can defend him. How can someone be a superstar and disappear in the 4th quarter at the same time? Josh Howard puts up 20/8, those are very good numbers. Superstar though? Not even close, due to similar 4th quarter ineptitude.

:lmao:lmao:lmao at comparing Howard to KG when it comes to the 4th quarter. KG may not be mr 4th but he at least had some nice moments in the 4th quarter last year. Game 5 vs Detroit he made 2 clutch free throws to ice the game and he made some huge shots in the 4th quarter of game 6 to help us close out the Pistons on the road. Plus KG is the anchor of the Celts D and the glass. Howard is a below average defender, an ok rebounder and a good scorer but in the 4th he is 100% non effective in all aspects of the game. You cant say the same about KG. Him anchoring the D is what made the Celts D sick especially in the 4th quarter.

Ghazi
12-09-2008, 03:19 AM
Actually, it's a legit comparison. Howard is scared to take shots in the 4th quarter and his productivity drops in comparison to the first 3 quarters. Same goes for Garnett. Garnett is the better player, so he's still more effective in the 4th, but that doesn't mean he withers in the face of pressure, which he does... just like Howard.

Reck
12-09-2008, 03:19 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao at comparing Howard to KG when it comes to the 4th quarter. KG may not be mr 4th but he at least had some nice moments in the 4th quarter last year. Game 5 vs Detroit he made 2 clutch free throws to ice the game and he made some huge shots in the 4th quarter of game 6 to help us close out the Pistons on the road. Plus KG is the anchor of the Celts D and the glass. Howard is a below average defender, an ok rebounder and a good scorer but in the 4th he is 100% non effective in all aspects of the game. You cant say the same about KG. Him anchoring the D is what made the Celts D sick especially in the 4th quarter.

LOL@ you defending Garnett because he's with the Celtics.

Get a grip.

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 03:25 AM
LOL@ you defending Garnett because he's with the Celtics.

Get a grip.

lol rookie

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 03:28 AM
Actually, it's a legit comparison. Howard is scared to take shots in the 4th quarter and his productivity drops in comparison to the first 3 quarters. Same goes for Garnett. Garnett is the better player, so he's still more effective in the 4th, but that doesn't mean he withers in the face of pressure, which he does... just like Howard.

In terms of offensive production, I can easily agree that it's a legit comparison. Let me ask you this. Would you classify Paul Pierce as a legit superstar? I ask this because people claim KG isnt a superstar so what does that make Pierce? Pierce is claimed by many to not even be the best player on the team.

Reck
12-09-2008, 03:30 AM
In terms of offensive production, I can easily agree that it's a legit comparison. Let me ask you this. Would you classify Paul Pierce as a legit superstar?

Now you're agreeing that its a legit comparison? Flip flop much?

Like I said...get a grip.

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Now you're agreeing that its a legit comparison? Flip flop much?

Like I said...get a grip.

lol stereotyping rookie

Ghazi
12-09-2008, 03:34 AM
I disagree with the many then. Pierce is a better player than Kevin Garnett, and this was blatantly obvious in the playoffs last year.

I would consider Pierce a "superstar", sure. Not a superduperstar like Lebron, Kobe, Duncan, Howard, Paul, Dirk (:)) etc, but a superstar.

Garnett I don't feel si a superstar for the simple reason that there are TWO guys on the team you'd rather take the final shot than him... Allen, and Pierce.

Every game I've watched of the Celtics this year I also feel that Rondo is more important to the offense than Garnett. Garnett just shoots jump shots, doesn't drive, doesn't get to the line often... Rondo's penetration is a more valuable asset to the C's O than Garnett's jump shooting.

Reck
12-09-2008, 03:37 AM
lol stereotyping rookie

:sleep

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 03:41 AM
I disagree with the many then. Pierce is a better player than Kevin Garnett, and this was blatantly obvious in the playoffs last year.

I would consider Pierce a "superstar", sure. Not a superduperstar like Lebron, Kobe, Duncan, Howard, Paul, Dirk (:)) etc, but a superstar.

Garnett I don't feel si a superstar for the simple reason that there are TWO guys on the team you'd rather take the final shot than him... Allen, and Pierce.

Every game I've watched of the Celtics this year I also feel that Rondo is more important to the offense than Garnett. Garnett just shoots jump shots, doesn't drive, doesn't get to the line often... Rondo's penetration is a more valuable asset to the C's O than Garnett's jump shooting.

KG's D and his rebounding IMO is vital to the Celts success. But you are dead on the money that Pierce/Allen and not Rondo tend to be our go to guys late in games. This was a flaw in KG's game I knew well before we even got him. I loved getting him though because him not having to be the man with Pierce on the team allows him to be a side kick and to anchor the D. That IMO is the type of player KG has always been. Hell even KG said it himself the minute he came to Boston "This is Paul Pierce's team".

bostonguy
12-09-2008, 03:41 AM
:sleep

lol emoticons.

Brickhouse
12-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Perkins is even worse.

HANNIBAL SMITH
12-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Garnett is a bitch, plain and simple. Notice he only picks on 6'1-6'4 point guards, he wouldn't try this shit with Jermaine O'Neal, Shaq, Ben Wallace or Amare, cats that are his size and wont back down from him.

Kamnik
12-09-2008, 04:33 AM
holy shit

this guy just isnt happy with the biggest douche in the league title

hard to achieve more in this category

i would be ashamed as a Celtic fan to see such a fucktard stain a great franchise

TheMACHINE
12-09-2008, 04:36 AM
One day...one of these teams are gonna get thier 3rd stringer to whooop his ass.

angelbelow
12-09-2008, 05:03 AM
i dont mind trash talk, but this is just too far.

Kamnik
12-09-2008, 05:10 AM
One day...one of these teams are gonna get thier 3rd stringer to whooop his ass.

id pay to see that!

and after that Garnett cry in an interview how he is misunderstood :toast

Darthkiller
12-09-2008, 05:22 AM
first pick on calderon, now bayless, pick someone your own size "tough" guy...

kg ran like a girl when he pissed dyess off

alamo50
12-09-2008, 05:40 AM
Damn, the foul attitude has always been there and I told y'all before last season that it would only increase when he transfered to Boston, but this should be stopped. Preferably by Shaq.

Elson called KG gay a couple of years ago, seems he has a point.

LnGrrrR
12-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Yeah, that was pretty heinous.

tlongII
12-09-2008, 10:04 AM

Bayless is going to be damn good. It's just that Steve Blake and Sergio Rodriquez have been terrific for us so far this season. I expect one of them to be traded in the off-season to open up playing time for Bayless. The thing to remember about Bayless is that he's only 19 years old.

hater
12-09-2008, 10:22 AM
nothing to be said that hasnt been said.

just remember how ppl would hate spurs when we used to win too much and be boring while doing it. well, those same fans must be exstatic now that the celtics are making it "fun" :rolleyes

sonic21
12-09-2008, 10:31 AM
He need to calm down, else there will be more of that :

S7krGO66LYM

puXDg637X10

sonic21
12-09-2008, 10:33 AM
"The NBA, where taunting players 8 inches shorter than you happens."

DaDakota
12-09-2008, 10:43 AM
KG is an arsehole, someone should undercut him to make a point.

DD

sonic21
12-09-2008, 10:49 AM
here's the video where KG is running from MCdyess:

http://www.fanhouse.com/category/nba/2007/01/20/kevin-garnett-and-antonio-mcdyess-non-fight/

Red Hawk #21
12-09-2008, 10:56 AM
I hope people can see now why I HATE THE CELTICS with a passion, this was the same fucktard that was crying a few years back because his team couldn't win shit. Fuck KG. I bet you someone is going to own the shit out of KG very soon.

hater
12-09-2008, 10:57 AM
backpeddaling from big guys and on all fours for little guys. That's our KG :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-09-2008, 11:00 AM

http://www.fanhouse.com/category/nba/2007/01/20/kevin-garnett-and-antonio-mcdyess-non-fight/

I see KG and Carmelo had the same guy teach them the art of looking tough while retreating.

If Bayless had kicked his teeth in while he was crawling around like that I would gladly donate money towards covering the cost of any fines.

TheMadHatter
12-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Pierce is Kobe-Lite IMHO. He's not on Kobe or Lebron's level.

What you see right now is the result of playing alongside two HOF's.

LnGrrrR
12-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Pierce will never be on a superstar level like Kobe, Lebron, etc, but he will always have a soft spot in any true Boston fan's heart. I mean, cmon.. who else have we had to root for over the years? Vin Baker? Scalabrine? Blount? It's been a vertiable who's who of nobodies for the most part. Pierce has been the one constant, and you can't say he isn't willing to take the ball at crunchtime.

lil_penny
12-09-2008, 11:25 AM
im not a fan of garnett anymore hes turned into such a tool... last year it was the same sort of thing with roy the first time they met in boston... id like to see him try that shit with the vanillia gorrilla przybilla lay his starvin marvin ass the F out.. anthony peeler was a good one he needs to be reminded about that sometime... damn hopefully artest snaps like the good ol' days and chokes his a$$.

Bender
12-09-2008, 11:29 AM
did Bonner get ejected when he threw down KG? I watched the youtube up above, but I don't have sound at work...

:lol the fans high fiving Bonner on his way to the locker room...

edit: where is the video of KG crawling around? I didn't see it in the youtube in the OP...

Thunder Dan
12-09-2008, 12:01 PM
he just hides behind 2 other All-Stars. He isn't anything without them as see in Minnesota. Didn't see him taunting anyone while the T-Wolves were getting blown out every night. Some MVP playing on a crap team and they still lose

Pero
12-09-2008, 12:13 PM
What a bitch, I hope someone decks him.

Kamnik
12-09-2008, 12:14 PM

haahaahahahahaha

that made my day :lmao

lil_penny
12-09-2008, 12:22 PM
http://redsarmy.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kgcrawl.jpg

resistanze
12-09-2008, 12:24 PM
You people don't understand mental illness...

endrity
12-09-2008, 12:27 PM

It is taunting, but to me it's also making a complete fool out of yourself!

slowchild25
12-09-2008, 12:30 PM

It is taunting, but to me it's also making a complete fool out of yourself!

Exspecially when the guy pulls up and drills a jumper in your face right after you do that which is what happened :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-09-2008, 12:44 PM
I know he's their golden boy right now and the NBA is drooling at the hope of another round of LA/Boston rivalry but they need to put the clamps on this shit. Never mind that he's being a jackass and making the league look silly, but it's just a matter of time before he does this one to many times to the wrong guy or the wrong team and you get bench clearing brawl. It would serve him right but if the league's smart they'll do something to curb this before they end up with major mess on their hands that could have been easily prevented.

Bender
12-09-2008, 12:48 PM
thanks for the sequence pics. how come the youtube in the OP is called KG taunts Doggy Style, but I can't see the sequence in it?

that youtube plays crappy for me

td4mvp21
12-09-2008, 12:49 PM

I regret it too. I'd almost rather the Lakers have won, Kobe and Dfish already had rings anyway. I'd be much happier knowing Garnett never got one.

lefty
12-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Calling Anthony Peeler

Texas_Ranger
12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Bonner will kick his ass!:rollin

Armando
12-09-2008, 01:43 PM
I like KG as a player and I like that he shows emotion but he is pushing it to douchebag levels. I mean point guards? Really? Why does he not do that to other big men or star players like Wade or Kobe or LeBron? I like KG but he needs to cool it before it gets out of hand.

Armando
12-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Exspecially when the guy pulls up and drills a jumper in your face right after you do that which is what happened :lol

:lmao

K-State Spur
12-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Maybe KG thought the game was over?

As far as his production is concerned, he typically thinks the game is only 42 minutes long.

SpursDynasty
12-09-2008, 02:31 PM
It's no surprise that the league lets his taunting go without any action.

In the NBA, you can choke your coach, run into the stands and start a riot, get charged with rape, fire off a gun at a nightclub, and you'll still be back out on the court later...so what's a little taunting going to do?

TheMadHatter
12-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Fuck you Spurs fans who refused to root for LAL in the Finals over BOS. Seriously fuck you, especially the ones who talked shit to Laker fans afterward.

z0sa
12-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Fuck you Spurs fans who refused to root for LAL in the Finals over BOS. Seriously fuck you, especially the ones who talked shit to Laker fans afterward.

Just because I hate KG doesn't mean I didnt want Allen or Pierce to win.

Fuck LA

SpursDynasty
12-09-2008, 05:14 PM

Well, the Spurs fans were rooting more for the Lakers to lose, rather than rooting for the Celtics to win.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I was rooting for the finals to be canceled when both teams were crippled by highly contagious cases of explosive diarrhea.

Drachen
12-09-2008, 05:36 PM
I am surprised that no one has dusted off that video of the time when Robinson and Joe Smith were standing toe to toe jawing at eachother, and KG came in from Robinson's right side and started jawing at him. Then as he took a step forward to be right next to Robinson, David (without unlocking his glare on Smith) reached up grabbed KG's face, and pushed him down. KG just sat there on the floor for a few seconds with a look on his face like "HOLY CRAP I just got punked by DAVID ROBINSON." Then realizing how that would look getting punked by "The Saint" he got up and right as he was about to get into DRob's face, Duncan spins in from off camera and stands immediately to Robinson's right in between him and KG. KG backed off camera.

manufor3
12-09-2008, 05:37 PM

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-09-2008, 05:45 PM
TpgB7cN12i8
I'm guess you mean this one. Doesn't look like KG hits the deck at any point, but the Admiral does shrug him off and makes it look easy. Then KG does his classic "wait til someone gets between us and then go after the guy again" routine and smacks Tim Duncan in the back of the head as he tries to pull DRob back.

SpursDynasty
12-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Wow, cheap shot from KG on Duncan in the video.

Was KG picked on a lot growing up or something?

Drachen
12-09-2008, 07:17 PM
TpgB7cN12i8
I'm guess you mean this one. Doesn't look like KG hits the deck at any point, but the Admiral does shrug him off and makes it look easy. Then KG does his classic "wait til someone gets between us and then go after the guy again" routine and smacks Tim Duncan in the back of the head as he tries to pull DRob back.

Well it has been about 5 or 6 years since I have seen it, so give a man a little creative license. :lol He still got punked by "The Saint" and the Towers did stand tall against that blowhard.

Oh yeah, and David's response was just icey cold. Its like he had sleet running in his veins, never saw him like that before or again.

Every time I see KG being his normal self, I think of that photoshopped picture of David Robinson that someone did with cornrows, tats, and the number 69 on his jersey: good for a small chuckle, but ridiculous.

SpursFanFirst
12-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Geez! This guy gets one ring (and no thanks to him, really) and he becomes seriously out of control.

This sound like a job for....

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/players/04/04/bonner0410/p1.bonner.jpg

Armando
12-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Geez! This guy gets one ring (and no thanks to him, really) and he becomes seriously out of control.

And I was actually glad for KG getting his ring. I felt he went through alot to get it but I did not expect him to turn into a douch after getting one. Is this what we can expect from LeBron if and when he gets one?

romad_20
12-09-2008, 07:45 PM
And I was actually glad for KG getting his ring. I felt he went through alot to get it but I did not expect him to turn into a douch after getting one. Is this what we can expect from LeBron if and when he gets one?

No way. He may get more cocky off the court, but he always plays with class, at least everytime I've seen him play.

KG has always been like this, its just nobody was watching those game when the wolves sucked and he was younger then, too. I have two people I work with who defend him with "It's just who he is. Everyone knows that's how he is on the court and are cool after the game." I think that's a bullshit excuse. He is a grown ass man, and a professional who is acting like a 12 year old on the court.

Flo-Rida
12-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Garnett is really starting to piss me off. I want to see his ass try to do that shit on ron artest. Fuck KG.

Lakers_55
12-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I've stayed out of this thread as I really don't care, but, seeing what I have seen so far at this site, Big Baby could deck, then dick garnett. they both might enjoy that!

debo
12-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Big Baby could deck, then dick garnett. they both might enjoy that!

:toast

dbreiden83080
12-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm still getting over his finals post-game interview

-Blubbering like a baby-

-Crying and muttering something-

Followed by

"Anything's Possibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"!!!!

Except him making a clutch shot..

himat
12-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Boston's run was all Pierce. Screw KG. He still choked in the playoffs, but Pierce going insane made up for it.

Anti.Hero
12-09-2008, 10:27 PM

lmao this pic gets me everytime :lol:lol:lol

kcplayboi_26
12-09-2008, 11:10 PM
try that with amare or shaq.....

K-State Spur
12-10-2008, 12:04 AM

he's mad because somebody put his head in a vice grip for the first 5 years of his life.

Roxsfan
12-10-2008, 12:18 AM
TpgB7cN12i8

what a fucking douche bag KG was and IS. You don't touch Tim Duncan like that--glad D.Rob shoved his skinny douche ass back.

fuck KG, bitch.

daslicer
12-10-2008, 01:20 AM

Honestly its not like the Lakers were great alternative to root for. I hate both teams and knew ahead time how KG would react like this if he had won the title but at the end of the day it is the Lakerfans plus Kobe which is why I will route for celtics everytime this awful matchup is played. I don't think its any better if the Lakers had won I could have pictured Kobe with his typical narcistic personality proclaiming he is the GOAT and we would have had to hear it everyday espescially from lakerfans on this board. In a perfect world if it comes down to lakers-celtics again I would root for an all out brawl where both teams put each other out on stretchers. Both teams are filled with assholes and having to pick which one to root for is like having to pick between two bad candidates during an election. You just pick the one that is the lesser of the two evils which the celtics are but only by a little bit Kobe,Lakerfans,arrogance>KG,Pierce,Celtics.

sickdsm
12-10-2008, 01:44 AM
KG relishes the chance to play perimeter D. I didn't see a replay but from the pictures it looks like thats what it was. Pretty much the same as when he claps his hands and pulls his shorts up on D Did he punch him or something? whats the problem here? Surely i must be missing something, when i see someone rediculing him in comparison to a guy who does pushups during a game.

SpursIndonesia
12-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Damn, TD was too timid & calm in that sequence, that caribbean boy. If that was Ime or Artest getting sucker punched from behind like that -what a coward, KG would have ended hospitalized afterward, no doubt.

bostonguy
12-10-2008, 02:46 AM

Ok you are using sentences that are serious. WTF? :lmao

lefty
12-10-2008, 10:25 PM
http://www.geocities.com/garnetttribute2/siteimages/KG-0304MAY16-ROUND2GAME6-3Q-TRADEELBOWSWITHPEELER.jpg

50 cent
12-29-2008, 01:49 PM
One of these days, some player is going to get sick of it and go up and Rudy T his fucking head off his shoulders.

I will love every minute of it. KG seriously needs a major ass beating.

LnGrrrR
12-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Bostonguy, shouldn't you be putting up something on the Bruins? They're actually doing well, for once.

jonnybravo
12-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Honestly its not like the Lakers were great alternative to root for. I hate both teams and knew ahead time how KG would react like this if he had won the title but at the end of the day it is the Lakerfans plus Kobe which is why I will route for celtics everytime this awful matchup is played. I don't think its any better if the Lakers had won I could have pictured Kobe with his typical narcistic personality proclaiming he is the GOAT and we would have had to hear it everyday espescially from lakerfans on this board. In a perfect world if it comes down to lakers-celtics again I would root for an all out brawl where both teams put each other out on stretchers. Both teams are filled with assholes and having to pick which one to root for is like having to pick between two bad candidates during an election. You just pick the one that is the lesser of the two evils which the celtics are but only by a little bit Kobe,Lakerfans,arrogance>KG,Pierce,Celtics.

Find me one quote where Kobe openly states he's the GOAT.

Obstructed_View
12-29-2008, 06:05 PM

Hey, too fucking bad one of them had to win. The only silver lining to KG winning a title was watching Kobe show how un-Jordanesque he is in big games and losing in humiliating fashion.

Oh yeah, fuck you too.