Old man river is next.

flipcritic
12-09-2008, 01:57 AM
What was the near-fight tonight like?

Allanon
12-09-2008, 02:44 AM
*Yawn*

Old man river is next.

The Clippers are no match for Superman II.

December 20th.

Bynumite is the new Kryptonite.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Howard vs Oden now.......... who you got?

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-09-2008, 10:09 PM
oh, and i mean in tonight's game. It's blatantly obvious Dwight is far superior but i wonder if Oden can do anything against him tonight

Spur-Addict
12-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Turk with the bank trey to seal the victory capping off a short run. Go to sleep Portland, go to sleep.

HeyIt'sMe
12-10-2008, 01:13 AM
If I was Portland, I'd start to seriously worry about Oden. He just does not look good at all and he plays with zero emotion.

Pryzbilla practically shut Dwight down (although Howard was playing with a strained oblique for most of the game), but Oden had no idea how to guard him.

He just looks disinterested out on the floor.

Spur-Addict
12-10-2008, 01:45 AM
If I was Portland, I'd start to seriously worry about Oden. He just does not look good at all and he plays with zero emotion.

Pryzbilla practically shut Dwight down (although Howard was playing with a strained oblique for most of the game), but Oden had no idea how to guard him.

He just looks disinterested out on the floor.

Expectations can sure have an effect on players when they are coupled with early injruies. I'll pay more attention to him after the all star break. I'll be interested if it'll be a new beginning for him although a rough double double isn't bad for a rookie battling injuries and adjustment. I think he's averaging eight and eight, but that'll probably get higher. I'd be willing to bet it's ten and ten by the end of season one. That's not great but damn that is good. Alot of teams would like to have that. I wouldn't mind that out of our center every game.

kcplayboi_26
12-10-2008, 06:57 PM
good thing hes on my fantasy lol

SpursDynasty
12-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Dwight Howard isn't doing anything that requires any talent.

kcplayboi_26
12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Dwight Howard isn't doing anything that requires any talent.

ahhhh OMG gotta be one....well if thats the case imagine what he could do if he did use talent........hmmmm just something to think about

lil_penny
12-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Expectations can sure have an effect on players when they are coupled with early injruies. I'll pay more attention to him after the all star break. I'll be interested if it'll be a new beginning for him although a rough double double isn't bad for a rookie battling injuries and adjustment. I think he's averaging eight and eight, but that'll probably get higher. I'd be willing to bet it's ten and ten by the end of season one. That's not great but damn that is good. Alot of teams would like to have that. I wouldn't mind that out of our center every game.

totally agree with you.. we dont need him to be like howard, although it would be nice. its not gonna happen right now.. maybe later down the road. right now i think its more mental to him than anything