PDA

View Full Version : Official J-Ho is a Pussy Thread

sribb43
12-09-2008, 08:17 PM
For an ankle injury that occured in the Bobcats game on Nov. 18, you would have thought we saw him clutching his ankle and having to be carried off the floor. From what I remember from that game is that there was no point when we saw J-ho in pain. J-Ho is making T-mac look like an ironman

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/12/josh-howard-will-be-sidelined-indefinite.html

Josh Howard's status is no longer day-to-day, as it has been for more than a week. He's out indefinitely after doctors gave him a walking boot to protect his injured left ankle today.

"He's made progress, but he isn't there yet, so we're going to shut him down for a little bit," coach Rick Carlisle said. "When there's an update, we'll let you know."

Carlisle declined to give an estimated timetable, because he said doing so would be speculative. Surgery is not under consideration, and MRIs showed no structural damage in Howard's ankle.

However, Carlisle said there's a "yo-yo effect" with the swelling in the ankle. Howard won't play again until the swelling and soreness are gone.

"You're talking about a dynamic athlete who needs to be up to near full capacity physically to be able to do the things that he does," Carlisle said. "You can't put him out there unless he's pain-free and swelling-free. Right now, he is not."

Carlisle did have some good news: SG Antoine Wright is expected to return tonight after missing the last three games due to a hamstring injury.

Brickhouse
12-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Can't believe it's taking so long.

sribb43
12-09-2008, 08:22 PM
As Dirk comes back from a devestating ankle injury within 10 days late last season...J-Ho has been out for weeks from an injury that no one saw

For him to be out this long i would have expected a scene similar to this

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2008/04/01/dirk-topper.jpg

hater
12-09-2008, 08:25 PM
He's just waiting for his medical marihuana prescription to clear

Brickhouse
12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
more reasons to trade his brittle ass.

Now he's out "indefinitely" and the team won't talk about it. Yeah OK..

lurker
12-09-2008, 08:42 PM
"He's made progress, but he isn't there yet, so we're going to shut him down for a little bit," coach Rick Carlisle said. "When there's an update, we'll let you know."I speak fluent coach.

He's made progress, but he isn't there yet, so we're going to shut him down for a little bit = We haven't seen any reason to bring him back to ruin what we've accomplished without him, so we're going to tell him he's not ready.

When there's an update, we'll let you know. = We're still taking offers.

sook
12-09-2008, 09:00 PM
JH needs to get back asap, the rest of the SW division depends on it!

monosylab1k
12-10-2008, 12:40 AM
When there's an update, we'll let you know. = We're still taking offers.

At this point, trading Josh would mean taking far less than equal value for him. Everyone sees how much better the Mavs have been without him, that only hurts his trade value.

I would not be shocked one bit if Josh caught wind of a likely trade, then faked this injury to scare off the potential suitor. Especially if they were a suck ass team like, say, the Clippers.

Kobe™
12-10-2008, 12:50 AM
we'll give u odumb for jdumb

http://i35.tinypic.com/11rbvat.png

Shank
12-10-2008, 12:53 AM
To the...

Uh, gimme my weed...gimme my $35 to go to the motherfuckin' swap meet...BITCH!

dbreiden83080
12-10-2008, 01:20 AM

:lol

Anti.Hero
12-10-2008, 01:45 AM

/thread

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Findog
12-10-2008, 09:43 AM

:lol

sribb43
03-19-2009, 10:32 AM
bump

The Franchise
03-19-2009, 10:37 AM
He is a prime example of why players shouldn't get guaranteed money.

Bob Lanier
03-19-2009, 11:00 AM
A pussy thread? You mean, like a stitch?

Spursmania
03-19-2009, 11:56 AM

LMAO:lmao