12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Come one. Come all.

caribbean_spur
12-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Fail!!!!!

Just joking :-)

SpursFanFirst
12-09-2008, 08:43 PM
:lmao you're a very funny girl, Caribbean!

tp2021
12-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Come one. Come all.

Til their sweat drips on the ball.

wisnub
12-09-2008, 09:20 PM
why this forum keep talkin about MAvs? They're not in the same level with Spurs, they got no rings ever. There should be no rivalry because Dallas beat Spurs in one playoff, i guess u guys remember how bad that team got beaten up after that for 2 straight years... Its better to talk about Boston or LA...they're at the top right now, Spurs got good chance considering 2009 will be odd year, but with this kindda competition i guess you never know..now things look tougher than ever

mouse
12-09-2008, 10:44 PM
why this forum keep talkin about MAvs?

Because they want to.

They're not in the same level with Spurs,

Then why are they down by 3 points right now?

they got no rings ever.

Neither did the Spurs for 25 years are you saying only teams with rings are worth talking about?

There should be no rivalry because Dallas beat Spurs in one playoff, i guess u guys remember how bad that team got beaten up after that for 2 straight years.

Lakers waxed the spurs ass year after year and there was still a rivalry, rivalry's have nothing to do with your record just go ask the Chicago Bears and the Green bay Packers

Its better to talk about Boston or LA.

I hate to be the one to tell you but the Spurs are playing the Dallas Mavericks tonight. just a friendly heads up! :tu

.they're at the top right now, Spurs got good chance considering 2009 will be odd year, but with this kindda competition i guess you never know..now things look tougher than ever

Are you new as as a sports fan?

LakerHater
12-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Their is DIRTY ASS Jason Terry,again!!!!!!!!!!!!