PDA

View Full Version : Dat Boi Artest..

sook
12-09-2008, 10:51 PM
We all know Tru Warier is tough as nails and has been now we learn,2 Torn Ligaments for a month. The coaching staff made him take the night off yesterday just so he wouldn't run it into powder and boy did we miss him. Its no wonder he played so poorly some games, the guy couldn't jump..:(

We also know Yao is a major pussy and a non 4th qrtr guy. With the rockets down by 8 Artest takes over and Boy is it contagious, while taking close to the least amount of shots on the team. Not only did he do that, but Joe Johnson, the guy that was scorching Battier didn't score 1 point as soon as artest got on him.

Glad Tru Warier has found his niche the last couple of games :hat

MrChug
12-09-2008, 11:27 PM
http://happycarpenter.blogs.com/the_happy_carpenter/images/hooked_on_phonics.jpg

Tmac&Luther
12-09-2008, 11:53 PM
We also know Yao is a major pussy and a non 4th qrtr guy. With the rockets down by 8 Artest takes over and Boy is it contagious, while taking close to the least amount of shots on the team. Not only did he do that, but Joe Johnson, the guy that was scorching Battier didn't score 1 point as soon as artest got on him.

Glad Tru Warier has found his niche the last couple of games :hat

So hold on......let me get this shit straight, just so I understand.......Yao is not a 4th quarter guy (even though he scored more points in the 4th quarter than any other quarter of the game tonight), but your hero Ron Artest (who has been shooting in the 30's FG wise and whiffing on every layup possible all fucking year long) suddenly is because he finally did what he was brought here to do for one of the first times this season. :rollin Yeah, that made alot of sense. Artest finally comes through big so that translates to Yao has been disapearing all season long. :lol My god, rocket fans even crack me up....no wonder everybody hates us.

Roxsfan
12-10-2008, 12:00 AM
So hold on......let me get this shit straight, just so I understand.......Yao is not a 4th quarter guy (even though he scored more points in the 4th quarter than any other quarter of the game tonight), but your hero Ron Artest (who has been shooting in the 30's FG wise and whiffing on every layup possible all fucking year long) suddenly is because he finally did what he was brought here to do for one of the first times this season. :rollin Yeah, that made alot of sense. Artest finally comes through big so that translates to Yao has been disapearing all season long. :lol My god, rocket fans even crack me up....no wonder everybody hates us.

sook has been on drugs lately.

thanks for owning him.

btw sook its "twoslightly torn ligaments" what a sensationalist you are.:lol

Indazone
12-10-2008, 02:10 AM
hmmm..wtf is this drama? Yao is awesome. He scored the most pts and had what? 19 rebounds. Go soak your head.

Kobe™
12-10-2008, 02:12 AM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/jpg/antoine.jpg

SpursIndonesia
12-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Guys, what has happened with Clutch BBS ? I can't access that board, it links to clutchfans.net, but everytime i click on the forum link, it keeps getting back to the frontpage. And yes, i've been a member there since 2002 -the year Yao joined your team. I have used all browsers i've got, IE Explorer 8.0, Opera 9.3, FireFox 3.1, Google Chrome, this is quite frustating -Yao's one of my favourite NBA player.

Kai
12-10-2008, 03:53 AM
Guys, what has happened with Clutch BBS ? I can't access that board, it links to clutchfans.net, but everytime i click on the forum link, it keeps getting back to the frontpage. And yes, i've been a member there since 2002 -the year Yao joined your team. I have used all browsers i've got, IE Explorer 8.0, Opera 9.3, FireFox 3.1, Google Chrome, this is quite frustating -Yao's one of my favourite NBA player.

http://board.clutchfans.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

SpursIndonesia
12-10-2008, 07:43 AM
It still doesn't work, i keep getting redirected to clutchfans.net frontpage, though i have tried accessing the forum through a few computers, using different ISPs, no luck. :(