PDA

View Full Version : Scully to get 20K a year pay raise for the next three years

PM5K
12-09-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm always interested to hear the opinions of other SpursTalkers, you guys are a pretty unique set of people.

Anyhow, the gist of the story is that the Mayor of San Antonio wants to give Sheryl Sculley a new contract that would call for yearly raises of up to 20K dollars a year for the next three years, and allow her take take a part time teaching job in Austin.

Keep in mind that when she was hired she was already receiving a contract that made her the highest paid City Manger in the country.

Thoughts?

Big P
12-09-2008, 11:52 PM
I think its bullshit.

AlamoSpursFan
12-10-2008, 06:22 AM
No...bullshit is letting her hire her husband at 800K or whatever she paid him, to "consult" the city on how best to get an NFL team. His analysis? "Forget it." Pay the man.

We need to hire Agent Scully to find out what space alien thought hiring this bitch would be a good idea.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-10-2008, 07:46 AM
More than a few city employees reacted to us yesterday panning this move, especially considering she essentially allowed for COL raises of 3 percent this year.

Buddy Holly
12-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Keep in mind that when she was hired she was already receiving a contract that made her the highest paid City Manger in the country.

No she didn't.

Blake
12-10-2008, 09:35 AM
No she didn't.

If it's not the highest, it's one of the highest:

The City Council added a late posting to its agenda for Thursday's final meeting of the year: It will consider extending City Manager Sheryl Sculley's employment contract.

The terms of her proposed pact are not clear. Sculley, one of the highest paid city mangers in the nation, makes $295,000 in addition to a car and cell telephone allowance and an annual expense account.

Mayor Phil Hardberger and several council members have said signing Sculley, hired in 2005, to a long term contract, is a priority.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Council_to_consider_extending_Sculleys_contract.ht ml

I'd like a breakdown as to why she deserves a raise on a 300 hundred friggin thousand dollar salary.

CosmicCowboy
12-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Her salary has been unchanged since she was hired. A 20K raise would be less than 3%/yr over that period.

She has done a good job. The real goal here is to get her locked in to a long term contract in case Julian Castro gets in as mayor to minimize the amount of damage he can do.

TDMVPDPOY
12-10-2008, 10:00 AM
If it's not the highest, it's one of the highest:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Council_to_consider_extending_Sculleys_contract.ht ml

I'd like a breakdown as to why she deserves a raise on a 300 hundred friggin thousand dollar salary.

lol she gets paid more then australias PM job hahahahahaa.......fkn lame. maybe she could run for prime minister or prez

Taco
12-10-2008, 10:12 AM
She's worth it!!!

jman3000
12-10-2008, 10:33 AM
From what I've seen and heard she's pretty much the best in the biz.

I believe Phoenix lost its AAA bond rating, leaving San Antonio as the only city in the country with a population over 1 million to have a AAA bond rating.

She's done a lot for this city and the extra 20k is a drop in the bucket to what she's brought.

Blake
12-10-2008, 10:45 AM
lol she gets paid more then australias PM job hahahahahaa.......fkn lame. maybe she could run for prime minister or prez

President Bush's current salary is $400,000.

S_A_Longhorn
12-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Funny how so many say she's "worth it" and "has done a lot", but can't LIST ONE GODDAMN THING!

Nice to see San Antonioans struggling, losing jobs, and having their pay remain the same while the City Manager gets a 6.7% raise. Don't use that lame excuse that getting a $20K raise now is fair since her pay hasn't increased under her first contract. That should have been written into the first contract - we're not making up here for lost time.

MannyIsGod
12-10-2008, 06:10 PM
The City Manager in San Antonio is an incredibly powerful position because of the idiocy of our city government structure. You have to make sure you have someone in that position that knows what they're doing.

jcrod
12-10-2008, 07:11 PM
But to allow here to take a part time teaching position in Austin????? Is that part for real?

Clandestino
12-10-2008, 07:15 PM
no shit..is the fucking manager or just moonlighting as one.

LakerHater
12-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Funny how so many say she's "worth it" and "has done a lot", but can't LIST ONE GODDAMN THING!

Nice to see San Antonioans struggling, losing jobs, and having their pay remain the same while the City Manager gets a 6.7% raise. Don't use that lame excuse that getting a $20K raise now is fair since her pay hasn't increased under her first contract. That should have been written into the first contract - we're not making up here for lost time.

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!
Unemployment is at its highest but, she gets an extra 20k!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!
What about everyone elses COL raise!! $250.00 a/yr is over payin' why give her more!!
Seriously I can't see how she deserves this! What has she done!!

Oh wait she hired that BULSHIT of a Chief Hood....... & where is he from...!?

FUCK her & FUCK Hood!! Get'em the hell outta here & get people from San Antonio to RUN San Antonio!!!

Big P
12-10-2008, 07:20 PM
She's done a lot for this city and the extra 20k is a drop in the bucket to what she's brought.

Care to list some?

Anti.Hero
12-10-2008, 07:43 PM
The New America.

Where every Joe schmo now knows how much a person really deserves for salary.

Last I heard, Texas/S.A. has some of the lowest unemployment in the entire fucking nation.

In case you haven't heard, the entire Nation is getting owned right about now. Texas will weather the storm better than almost any other state.

jman3000
12-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Care to list some?

Read my post you fucktard.

She helped get a AAA bond rating for the city, which allows the city to both receive loans at a cheaper rate and makes bonds that the city does sell more attractive to investors.

She also helped raise the "on-hand" cash reserves of the city from 3-4% to 10% of total expenditures if i'm not mistaken.

jcrod
12-10-2008, 08:15 PM
No...bullshit is letting her hire her husband at 800K or whatever she paid him, to "consult" the city on how best to get an NFL team. His analysis? "Forget it." Pay the man.

We need to hire Agent Scully to find out what space alien thought hiring this bitch would be a good idea.

Is this also for real? You telling me there is no City rules preventing her from hiring a relative let alone her husband?

Big P
12-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Read my post you fucktard.

She helped get a AAA bond rating for the city, which allows the city to both receive loans at a cheaper rate and makes bonds that the city does sell more attractive to investors.

She also helped raise the "on-hand" cash reserves of the city from 3-4% to 10% of total expenditures if i'm not mistaken.

Easy there jman......I dont give a fuck what bond rating she got the city(I'm sure she was not soley responsible for it either), she isnt worth a $20 k year raise...SA will always be attractive to investors, cheaper land, cheaper labor, cheaper materials...do some research on where people migrated to after the great depression....so she helps the city get %6 more cash reserves & then she takes a $20 k raise per year?..that makes sense...those are some weak ass reasons for a raise..not to mention she wants to make it a part time job so she can go to school?...I can think of a few projects/foundations around town that could use an extra $20 k a year..if you think that giving scully a $20k a year raise is spending you tax dollars wisely, you are delusional.

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Thats fuckin' ridiculus!!!!! Part-time...HA!!!
I know some fellow co-workers whom were fired for havin' a full & part time job.... & they worked for YOUR SAFD!!

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:13 AM
20K more a year really isn't much for qualified leadership.

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:20 AM
It's worth it if you've ACTUALLY done something or some good!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/cussing.gif

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:21 AM
It's worth it if you've ACTUALLY done something or some good!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/cussing.gif

What do you think she hasn't done? What would you have wanted her to do that she hasn't?

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:23 AM
What are you serious!?!
I'm a city employee, if she gets a raise I think we should get 1!
Here I'm not the only one read for yourself!!!!!!
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Sweetened_pact_aims_to_keep_Sculley.html?c=y&viewAllComments=y

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:24 AM
What do you think she hasn't done? What would you have wanted her to do that she hasn't?

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.petitiononline.com/abcsatx/petition.html

This is for people that dissagree....

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:26 AM
But WHY do you disagree? Do you even know?

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:28 AM
You do realize that cities with higher bond rates pay lower interest which then in turn saves them a shit load of money? 20k a year is nothing compared to what San Antonio will pay on a lower bond rating.

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:32 AM
What she hasn't saved us shit!
She has raised taxes since shes been here!

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:36 AM
The city needs money to run. The fact that taxes have gone up doesn't mean she hasn't saved the city a great deal of money. You realize that even the council members who were critics of her hiring are fully on board with this issue because of the job she's done?

I gave you a clear example of how she's saved money above. If you choose to ignore it then so be it. From what I can tell, you have no idea why you're opposing this.

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:42 AM
A AAA bond!? Give me a break!!!
We threw money @ her & her family, for nothing!
Our city needs money for OUR CITY!!

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:44 AM
She saved money for our city. Is it really that hard of a concept to get? The city needs credit just like everyone else, and when their credit rating goes up they pay less interests, just like everyone else.

And that's the only issue I've touched on. Never mind how much money her restructuring program has saved the city. Or the Police and Firemen she's helped add on to the force.

You should really at least have a reason why you oppose it.

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:49 AM
Thats exactlly the subject I'm hitting!!
She hasn't helped our Brothers or the Finest---AT ALL!!!
OUR CITY, needs help roads, lights, sewer on & on!!

I'm wondering why Hardberger is pushing for this to be done before the year is up!?! Whats really goin on!?!

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 01:54 AM
Maybe because he knows its a good idea to keep the person who's doing a damn good job? Maybe if she turned water into wine you'd be on board with thiss.

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Don't get me wrong, this bond was on the ballot in march '07!
It was for Streets and sidewalks, drainage, parks (which I dont get cuz they used to be free!!! not anymore),and community initiatives!!!

LakerHater
12-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Heres the link incase you forgot:
http://www.sanantonio.gov/2007bond/?res=1024&ver=true

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 02:10 AM
Parks are free? I'm pretty sure parks were never free.

KenMcCoy
12-11-2008, 08:20 AM
What are you serious!?!
I'm a city employee, if she gets a raise I think we should get 1!
Here I'm not the only one read for yourself!!!!!!
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Sweetened_pact_aims_to_keep_Sculley.html?c=y&viewAllComments=y

Have you done anything to deserve a raise?? Did you meet or exceed any goals that were laid upon you??

jman3000
12-11-2008, 10:41 AM
I believe we got the AAA bond rating about 6 months ago... making it 6 months into a (currently) year long recession. It makes it even more impressive that she's been able to do this in such a bad national economic climate. Major cities are going 100's of millions and even billions of dollars in the red, yet we have 10% IN THE BANK. That's fucking amazing.

She probably wasn't soley responsible for it, but the fact that it never happened in the entire history of San Antonio until she got here has to say something.

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Theres a reason that she has a lot of support on the council on an issue where they could simply throw her under the bus and get political points.

jman3000
12-11-2008, 11:13 AM
So they can claim some of her successes as their own...

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 11:14 AM
ding ding ding

SAtoDallas
12-11-2008, 11:24 AM
I just recently moved back to SA so I'm not up to speed on everything, but from what I can tell is she is in charge of a 2 billion dollar city budget and has saved the taxpayers a ton of money. So, she probably does deserve a raise but shouldn't be granted the permission to be teaching in Austin, if you're in charge of that much money there isn't any time for moonlighting. If she wants to teach then teach if she wants to be a city manager then be a city manager.

8ft.tall.tejano
12-11-2008, 11:58 AM
shouldn't this be in the politics fourm?
...anyways, with the exception of hiring her husband, i have no beef w/her...
but i still fail to see how she deserves this raise...could you name something besides the AAA bond thing that she has accomplished?

MannyIsGod
12-11-2008, 12:01 PM
A complete restructure of the city government system.

And the money she saved the city through the bond issue and restructuring is more than 20k a year - WAY more.

PM5K
12-11-2008, 01:21 PM
The thing is, when we initially hired her she was one of the highest paid city managers in the country, we didn't pay her all of that money to be a bad City Manager, that was part of the reasoning behind paying her so much in the first place.

Another part of the story is that the Mayor heard rumors she was considering going elsewhere. I don't want a City Manager that's going to jump ship the first time another city offers her more money, I want a City Manager that actually cares about this city and its future.

Also, as the petition states, this was put on the agenda at the last minute, most people didn't find out about this until two days before it would be voted on.

This is from KTSA:

The Mayor says he would like to organize a citizen's committee to examine Sculley's accomplishments and value to the city before moving forward.

That's really the way things should have been done but instead the Mayor decided to sneak this on the agenda at the last minute.

I know it will go through, and maybe it would have gone through some other time, but the way things have been handled has left a bad taste in my mouth.

One last thing about her pay, she has gotten raises since she's been here.

At this time last year her salary was 265,000.00, now it's 295,000.00

I think someone also mentioned that she wasn't the highest paid city manager in the country:

Sheryl Sculley would become the nation's best-paid city manager under a proposed employment agreement that she completed Monday with the City Council.

That was a 53% increase versus what she was making in Phoenix, and let's not even get into all of the extras she got as part of that deal.

jcrod
12-11-2008, 01:31 PM
The thing is, when we initially hired her she was one of the highest paid city managers in the country, we didn't pay her all of that money to be a bad City Manager, that was part of the reasoning behind paying her so much in the first place.
Another part of the story is that the Mayor heard rumors she was considering going elsewhere. I don't want a City Manager that's going to jump ship the first time another city offers her more money, I want a City Manager that actually cares about this city and its future.
Also, as the petition states, this was put on the agenda at the last minute, most people didn't find out about this until two days before it would be voted on.

This is from KTSA:

The Mayor says he would like to organize a citizen's committee to examine Sculley's accomplishments and value to the city before moving forward.

That's really the way things should have been done but instead the Mayor decided to sneak this on the agenda at the last minute.

I know it will go through, and maybe it would have gone through some other time, but the way things have been handled has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Yep. I believe she was the asst city manage ar PHX, but like you said she is already one of the highest paid in city that has a low cost of living. She has a car, phone and expense account. Why would she need a raise?

The husband hiring and giving her permission to teach on the side is unbelivable.

PM5K
12-11-2008, 01:37 PM
She has a car, phone and expense account.

She got a lot more than that, and let's not forget that she's already gotten a 30K dollar raise since she's been here, and I don't even think that includes her health benefits, retirement, etc.

Here are a few more of the benefits she received:

The proposed pact would pay Sculley $20,000 in two payments to move her family from Phoenix. It also would include $3,000 for two house-hunting trips and $1,500 a month for up to eight months for rent of temporary living quarters and storage.

With her husband, Michael Sculley, and son Collin remaining in Phoenix for her son’s last year of high school next year, Sculley would receive $10,000 to travel to Phoenix twice a month over the next 12 months.

The contract also would provide a $400 monthly car allowance and $70 per month for cell phone bills.

I believe that's a total of 45K dollars not including the car allowance and cell phone.

I can certainly understand that she may have saved this city money, but at what point do we draw the line at how much money we are going to throw at her?

All of this at a time when our country is in a recession, and people are loosing their jobs and homes left and right...

KenMcCoy
12-11-2008, 02:19 PM
She got a lot more than that, and let's not forget that she's already gotten a 30K dollar raise since she's been here, and I don't even think that includes her health benefits, retirement, etc.

Here are a few more of the benefits she received:

I believe that's a total of 45K dollars not including the car allowance and cell phone.

I can certainly understand that she may have saved this city money, but at what point do we draw the line at how much money we are going to throw at her?

All of this at a time when our country is in a recession, and people are loosing their jobs and homes left and right...

This is all pretty much standard operating procedure when someone gets hired and moves to a new city for a job. I got almost half of that amount to move from SA to Austin and I have no kids/family and make nowhere near 295K a year.

Everyone needs to stop hating...she has done good for SA and she deserves a raise. I'm sure that you would feel the same way if you had exceeded expectations at your workplace.

PM5K
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm sure that you would feel the same way if you had exceeded expectations at your workplace.

That's the thing, she didn't exceed expectations, this is exactly why we hired her and made her the highest paid city manager in the country.

KenMcCoy
12-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Do you know the EXACT goals that were set for her when she was hired? Perhaps it was...
1. Obtain an AAA credit rating for the city by 2010.
2. Complete 25% of the 2007 bond before 2008.

LakerHater
12-12-2008, 05:53 PM
That's the thing, she didn't exceed expectations, this is exactly why we hired her and made her the highest paid city manager in the country.
We're losing money too!
We lost AT&T, Bio Lab, Final four, plus now the money that she suposibly saved us is goin back cuz CPS is srewin us & double billin us!!! THANKS SCULLEY!!!

MannyIsGod
12-13-2008, 05:23 AM
You can't just compare her to other city manager and say she gets paid more. For one, find me another city the size of San Antonio that has the council manager system of government. You do NOT want a bad city manager in that position.

Mark in Austin
12-13-2008, 06:30 PM
:lol puro San Antonio all the way around. Sometimes I just have to shake my head in amazement about my hometown.

People that don't understand credit and how vital it is for the City... puro San Antonio.

People that constantly complain about city waste and mismanagement but then don't recognize the monumental accomplishment of restructuring a beaurocracy...puro San Antonio.

A tone-deaf decision to deal with this now when economic anxiety is so high... puro San Antonio.

A City Manager who already went through the ringer when she was hired not having the common sense / decency to immediately insist on putting this off for a while... puro San Antonio.

Jesus Christ.

MannyIsGod
12-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Its ridiculous to expect her to put this off, to be honest. She can make a lot more money elsewhere - even in this economic climate.

LakerHater
12-14-2008, 12:28 AM
it's in her contract that she will get paid in full, wheather she voluntarily steps down or is let go!!! So saying she can make more else where would make sense because she'll still receive a check (a huge 1!) from... puro San Antonio!

Mark in Austin
12-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Its ridiculous to expect her to put this off, to be honest. She can make a lot more money elsewhere - even in this economic climate.

Manny, I've given this a lot of thought, and I have to respectfully disagree - to an extent. It's not ridiculous to expect her to put this off. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve the raise. To be honest I don't know enough about her performance personally to say one way or the other. But let's say that she does - that she has exceeded expectations for the sake of this discussion.

It doesn't change the fact that being so politically tone-deaf as to insist that it happen RIGHT NOW (which by not squashing this thing she is doing) - in the middle of the worst economic crisis of her lifetime - is just fucking stupid. Frankly it comes across as the worst kind of mercenary self-interest at a time where our biggest public villans all share this character trait.

A good city manager has to understand that there are times for blunt force and times for finesse. A San Antonio city manager has to also understand that there is a significant underlying blue-collar resentment of the political establishment here (and given some past examples of corruption is not entirely unjustified) that if riled up into self-righteous indignation can really gum of the works politically and make her job much harder than it has to be.

If she can't recognize that - and is so mercenary as to demand the raise RIGHT THE FUCK NOW - she should probably leave. There's more to the job than balancing a budget.

She could have the entire city eating out of her hand right now if she came out and said: "I truly appreciate the vote of confidence the Mayor and Council have given me by looking at adjusting my salary, but I feel that this is not the right time to do so, nor the right example to set as a city employee. Since coming here my family and I have truly grown to love San Antonio, and there is plenty of time in the next year to address this if the council feels it is still deserved once the economy has stabilized."

Given what she already makes, the monetary sacrifice this would entail would absolutely pale in comparison to the political capital she would gain; which would allow her to be even more effective at her job - and make an even bigger salary adjustment in the future more likely and less controversial.

For me, all things considered, I guess it is more about being a poor decision than a question of if she deserves it or not. And I have to honestly question if somebody with poor decision making skills when it comes to feeding public perception in a way that hurts the City's - and more directly her own - ability to govern efficiently should be one of the most powerful city managers in America. Isn't this a fair point to consider?

MannyIsGod
12-14-2008, 06:06 PM
If she can't recognize that - and is so mercenary as to demand the raise RIGHT THE FUCK NOW - she should probably leave. There's more to the job than balancing a budget.

Mark, I hate to dissect your post into this one paragraph but the fact of the matter is that everything else you said relies on this being the case I don't necessarily believe it is.

The fact of the matter is that San Antonio needs someone in that position who can keep this city's head over water in these times and Scully has proven herself extremely capable of doing just that. When municipalities and states are in the red immensely across this country the fact that we're not speaks volumes. The people don't elect her, she's a hired position within the city government. She does wield an extreme amount of power considering she's not elected, but city manager isn't exactly the type of position political careers are built off of but most definitely one that private sector careers can take off from. Yeah, she'd gain political capital with the people if she did what your suggesting, but honestly maybe 1 out of every 10 people in San Antonio could tell you who she is to begin with. She doesn't NEED that political capital and she already has the mayor and city council eating out of her hand because they all recognize how well she's done.

And really, she could get her raise and then some through the private sector.

The bottom line is whether or not this is the fiscally smart thing to do for San Antonio. The economic feelings matter a lot in that regard, but not necessarily as a negative to her getting a raise. Locking her up now when her skills are needed the most is a smart thing and necessary for this city.

WARRIORNATION
12-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Scully got rewarded for just doing her job.

tlongII
12-14-2008, 08:08 PM
If you have a good city manager then give her the money. $20K ain't much money to fret about.

CubanMustGo
12-14-2008, 08:36 PM
If you have a good city manager then give her the money. $20K ain't much money to fret about.

Man, that's a lot of breakfast tacos!

LakerHater
12-15-2008, 08:07 PM
This is what us city emplyees are often told:
*that they should accept their low wages out of a sense of "dedication and duty" to the greater cause.
*That being a civil servant is rewarding in itself because you're doing something for the community.
*That this is a low income city and simply can't afford to pay higher wages.
*That the low wages are offset by the 'good' benefits offered (Benefits are pretty good, but they don't put food on the table or pay the mortgage - or pay off the student loans).
*To accept no cost-of-living raise in years until a strike finally occurs, and even then it's minimal.

Most accept all that, for a variety of reasons. But to then have a city manager who wants even more money, during a time of recession, who has only been in her job a few years, just appears greedy on her part. I think it shows how little in touch she is with the city she's representing.

CubanMustGo
12-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Or how little in touch you are with what city managers of top ten cities are paid.

$20K is pissant, people. Maybe not to you, maybe not to me, but this is the key position in the SA government. The city manager impacts the city (and perception of the city) way more than the mayor, the council, or anyone else.

LakerHater
12-15-2008, 11:35 PM
It is, Cuz shes already makin way to much!!
And she wants more and wants a p/t job away from the city!!? Shes supposed to be managing ours... here for us??!
Our economy is horrible and she wants more!?! a lil selfish!!
Yeah she gets paid to do a job, great!! Then pushes for more!! You can say all you want, that she knew nothing but, we know better!!
She and the damn mayor wanted this deal done before '09!!
Oh well...

MannyIsGod
12-16-2008, 09:39 AM
all i get from laker hater in this thread is that he's butt hurt he doesn't make more

Buddy Holly
12-16-2008, 10:09 AM
We're losing money too!
We lost AT&T, Bio Lab, Final four, plus now the money that she suposibly saved us is goin back cuz CPS is srewin us & double billin us!!! THANKS SCULLEY!!!

How is Scully responsible for any of those three things you listed?

She isn't so just fail, fail fail on your part.

Buddy Holly
12-16-2008, 10:11 AM
all i get from laker hater in this thread is that he's butt hurt he doesn't make more

Plus his spelling and grammar are just horrid not to mention he's coming off quite stupid in the basic general knowledge, so he probably deserves whatever low wage/salary job he currently has.

Buddy Holly
12-16-2008, 10:12 AM
http://www.petitiononline.com/abcsatx/petition.html

This is for people that dissagree....

Watch out, 45 signatures!

Buddy Holly
12-16-2008, 10:21 AM

She more than exceeded expectations you dolt.

LakerHater
12-16-2008, 07:37 PM

Plus his spelling and grammar are just horrid not to mention he's coming off quite stupid in the basic general knowledge, so he probably deserves whatever low wage/salary job he currently has.
Dude, I cleared a lil' over $94,000 this yr workin for the city!!
Her timing sux, seriously!! She hurts us with the waste pick up also, once a week!! C'mon!
As you can see there are to many issues to cover!! Its no wonder they don't let us or the media in on city council meetings anymore!!! It's supposed to be Wednesday for the public to be heard or something like that( I haven't been in awile, I forgot what they call it!)!!

Mr Dio
12-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Whatever Scully gets I feel that just to be fair, Mulder should the same if not more. They worked as a team & should get rewarded as one as well.