PDA

View Full Version : Fox getting the BCS games...

bostonguy
12-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Seriously? They dont broadcast jack shit all year yet they get all the bcs games? :lmao:lmao What a load of bullshit. Hell ever since Fox got these bullshit rights, the bcs title games have sucked ass. Fox network shouldnt have any rights to these games unless they start doing games during the season.

DMX7
12-10-2008, 01:49 AM
The Boise State vs. Oklahoma game was one of the first they broadcast but you're right, they haven't been good lately.

johngateswhiteley
12-10-2008, 03:34 AM
i don't like fox and i fucking hate joe buck. but, the games could be pretty decent this year. i think oklahoma vs. florida, penn state vs. usc, and t.u. vs. ohio state could all be very good games.

on a side, i can't wait for that oregon vs. oklahoma state game. we'll see how weak the pac-10 really is this year. imo, oregon wins the game in a shootout.

fyatuk
12-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Seriously? They dont broadcast jack shit all year yet they get all the bcs games? :lmao:lmao What a load of bullshit. Hell ever since Fox got these bullshit rights, the bcs title games have sucked ass. Fox network shouldnt have any rights to these games unless they start doing games during the season.

You only have to worry about it for this year and next. They'll all be on ESPN starting in 2011. Well, except the Rose Bowl (which is on ABC until 2014).

IronMexican
12-10-2008, 11:53 AM
You only have to worry about it for this year and next. They'll all be on ESPN starting in 2011. Well, except the Rose Bowl (which is on ABC until 2014).

ESPN having it = ABC having it. Which is fine by me. Fox sucks ass at everything. They're Sunday pre game show sucks, and they're announcers suck.