PDA

View Full Version : Can I write about you?

Kori Ellis
12-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I am doing a series of articles for one of my clients regarding dating/relationships.

I need:

Proposal stories (I need several, so just Angel Luv isn't enough :))

Dating disasters

Online dating stories (bad and good)

I know you all will probably fill this thread with jokes. But if anyone seriously wants me to use their stories, please let me know via PM, email ([email protected]) or whatever.

Thanks.

Dr. Gonzo
12-10-2008, 12:55 PM
You can write about my romantic proposal story.

Heath Ledger
12-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Im about to propose to my gf, if anything interesting develops out of it I will share it with you. This will happen around Christmas while we are in Florida visiting her family.

I. Hustle
12-10-2008, 12:59 PM
You can write about my divorce and dyke ex wife

jack sommerset
12-10-2008, 01:14 PM
On Disaster storys PLEASE get both sides. As a reader I hate one-sided storys. BEG SA210 for his ex's phone number. I'm not saying SA210 is a liar. I am not saying he is wrong. I am saying there are two sides to every story and they should be told!

T Park
12-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Kori PM me for mine if you want. I've gotten enough ridicule here for it :lol

angel_luv
12-10-2008, 01:24 PM
I would be honored if you used mine. :)

DannyT
12-10-2008, 02:11 PM

she said to tell you what sup btw....

marini martini
12-10-2008, 02:16 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ATRAIN
12-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Kori I can give you some crazy stories but can we keep my name out of it hahah.

marini martini
12-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Kori..............:cell

Later, say after 9p.m.!!!!!:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kori Ellis
12-10-2008, 02:29 PM
I am going to be writing these articles over the next few weeks. So if anyone seriously wants to be included, all contact you later this week on PM and then go from there.

Thanks much.

DannyT
12-10-2008, 02:38 PM
we could always make our own story to write about Kori

-Danny T

2centsworth
12-10-2008, 02:42 PM
How I met my wife. After the Delahoya Camacho fight decided to go to a club called RPMs on Thousand Oaks. Stoned out of my mind, supposedly I was getting stoned for the very last time (on my 1000th one last time), I get to the club with a 1/4 bag in my pocket. while paying to get in, I reach in my pocket and my bag falls out. cops saw it, but like nothing I put it back in my pocket and walked into the club.

I bump into one of the hottest chicks in the club at the bar and ask her if she wants to dance. She responds I love to sweat and oddly enough I was thinking the same exact thing. So we hit it off big time and decide to go back to my buddy's apartment to watch a movie. My buddy hits it off with the hot chicks friend. Here comes the funny part.

We get back to my buddies apartment and he had to set-up the VCR , but while he's doing that I accidently fart. My buddy looks up at me with shock and horror on his face and the hot chick and her friend get quiet. Then to add to the awkwardness the 1/4 bag starts to fall out of my pocket again, but this time I catch it and try to hide it. The hotchick shoves her hand in my pocket and pulls out the bag. She gets ticked off and rushes out of the apartment, grabs her friend, takes her phone number back from me and yells that she doesn't like or hang around people who do drugs.

At that point, I knew she was the one, so I begged her forgiveness and told her how I was trying to kick the habit and that I would never do it again. She gave me a chance. I slipped one time maybe a week later, but after that I have been clean from pot for 15 years. that was after smoking it everyday for about 3 years.

anyways, it's 15 years later 11 years married to the hot chick.

tlongII
12-10-2008, 02:43 PM
You can write whatever you want about me. There's a good chance that it's true.

tlongII
12-10-2008, 02:47 PM
How I met my wife. After the Delahoya Camacho fight decided to go to a club called RPMs on Thousand Oaks. Stoned out of my mind, supposedly I was getting stoned for the very last time (on my 1000th one last time), I get to the club with a 1/4 bag in my pocket. while paying to get in, I reach in my pocket and my bag falls out. cops saw it, but like nothing I put it back in my pocket and walked into the club.

I bump into one of the hottest chicks in the club at the bar and ask her if she wants to dance. She responds I love to sweat and oddly enough I was thinking the same exact thing. So we hit it off big time and decide to go back to my buddy's apartment to watch a movie. My buddy hits it off with the hot chicks friend. Her comes the funny part.

We get back to my buddies apartment and he was to set-up the VCR , but while he's doing that I accidently fart. My buddy looks up at me with shock and horror on his face and the hot chick and her friend get quiet. Then to add to the awkwardness the 1/4 bag starts to fall out of my pocket again, but this time I catch it and tried to hide it. The hotchick shoves her hand in my pocket and pulls out the bag. She gets ticked off and rushes out of the apartment, grabs her friend, takes her phone number back from me and yells that she doesn't like or hang around people who do drugs.

At that point, I knew she was the one, so I begged her forgiveness and told her how I was trying to kick the habit and that I would never do it again. She gave me a chance. I slipped one time maybe a week later, but after that I have been clean from pot for 15 years. that was after smoking it everyday for about 3 years.

It must have been the pheromones in your fart.

I. Hustle
12-10-2008, 02:50 PM

Then I guess you have a cooter cuz that's what she's into now.

DannyT
12-10-2008, 02:57 PM
mangina :tu

I. Hustle
12-10-2008, 04:01 PM
mangina :tu

Well then I guess you are into bull dykes because that is what she is now. It's like she spent 10 years in direct sunlight she aged so much

DannyT
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I love me some correctional officer bitches....:tu

MannyIsGod
12-10-2008, 04:16 PM
You should write about this one couple I've heard about with an online relationship story. We'll call them something like KE and TVP. You should look into it.

MannyIsGod
12-10-2008, 04:18 PM

I bump into one of the hottest chicks in the club at the bar and ask her if she wants to dance. She responds I love to sweat and oddly enough I was thinking the same exact thing. So we hit it off big time and decide to go back to my buddy's apartment to watch a movie. My buddy hits it off with the hot chicks friend. Here comes the funny part.

We get back to my buddies apartment and he had to set-up the VCR , but while he's doing that I accidently fart. My buddy looks up at me with shock and horror on his face and the hot chick and her friend get quiet. Then to add to the awkwardness the 1/4 bag starts to fall out of my pocket again, but this time I catch it and try to hide it. The hotchick shoves her hand in my pocket and pulls out the bag. She gets ticked off and rushes out of the apartment, grabs her friend, takes her phone number back from me and yells that she doesn't like or hang around people who do drugs.

Holy crap I can't picture you as a pothead.

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2008, 04:34 PM

she said to tell you sup btw

ORION
12-10-2008, 05:36 PM
I've told a number of chick stories. which one do you want ?

2centsworth
12-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Holy crap I can't picture you as a pothead.

major pothead. wasted three years of my life.

remingtonbo2001
12-10-2008, 06:17 PM
major pothead. wasted three years of my life.

Went through a similar situation. Although I quit about a month before I met Veronica.

Desert Plains
12-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Kori PM me for mine if you want. I've gotten enough ridicule here for it :lol

I think she is looking for real stories not fantasy!

Kori Ellis
12-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Bump.

Okay seriously, if anyone wants to be included in any of these articles, can you PM me today with details?