PDA

View Full Version : redskins 2-0

ducks
09-14-2003, 06:56 PM
:smokin2

bigzak25
09-15-2003, 03:02 PM
the giants game will be very tough, but i'm hoping to split with them so I'll give the skins the home game.

there is a very tough stretch coming up with tampa, buffalo, new england, etc...so if this team can make it to 4-4 and come out with their heads up, they can finish strong with an easier 2nd half and make a push for 10 wins and a playoff spot.

MannyIsGod
09-15-2003, 05:54 PM
4-4 my asss, we can do better than that. The D is tehre, and when the protection is there, that offense rocks.

bigzak25
09-15-2003, 06:23 PM
i'm a skins fan like you man, and i'm looking for 10 wins and a wildcard.

BUT 4-4 is a strong possibility. Our team is playing .500 ball right now and that is good enough to beat the average teams, but turnovers, costly penalties, very average blocking and tackling on special teams, and very average protections schemes for Ramsey need to be corrected to beat the better than average teams...ie tampa and buffalo, new england even....

Now if all that is tightened up and our Skins go 5-3 or better, than hell yeah, the beers on me, i'll be celebrating wit ya, cuz this team will finish the year strong and if they can steal one or two from the stronger teams, then i could see a division title possibility. Splits with eagles and giants...BUT WE MUST SWEEP THE cowboys.

Jimcs50
09-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Zak, they play Philly and Tampa after playing the Giants, all those games are tough, but if they can play the D that they have played thus far and get the production out of the running game that looks promising, they can win 2 of the 3 and be 4-1 and therefore have a leg up on the division and confidence out the ass. The past 3 of 4 SB champs have come out of nowhere to make a post season splash, so why not 4 of 5?

bigzak25
09-15-2003, 07:07 PM
we are definitely doing something right to be 2nd on offense AND defense at this point.

little things mean alot. if they shore up the little things, all of a sudden our Skins are a solid contender.