PDA

View Full Version : SuperKart Racing

Biernutz
12-11-2008, 10:00 PM
250cc, 6speed, shifter kart,racing at the Isle of Man.

bf3cJRkeEqE

dawn
12-11-2008, 11:28 PM
HOLY CRAP...that looks scary as hell and I LOVED watching every second of it...damn that would be fun stuff...:downspin:

Biernutz
12-13-2008, 07:17 AM
There used to be a street race in Austin that was run along with the Aqua Fest. The race was on a street circuit along shoreline drive linked to some parking lots. The karts ran on Sat. and the motorcycles ran on Sunday. Some of the karts would hit 85-95 mph down shoreline drive. Curbs and light poles on the straight made it interesting. The kart times were faster than the bikes.

If you get the racing bug, karts are a good way to go. They are fun and can be cheap racing in some classes. Like all racing $$$ is speed,how fast do you want to go? Here is a link to the track just north of SAT. http://www.hckc.org/

dawn
12-13-2008, 05:25 PM
I LOVE Hill Country Kart Club. Been there several times. John Weber who helps organize them has been a very loyal supporter of me and my racing show. I pimp them as much as I can. What I LOVE about that place is aside from you NEVER know who you could see racing out there from some of the major racing circuits, you can see entire families racing. I love watching the 5-6 yr olds get around that place... fun stuff...