PDA

View Full Version : Hornets at Celtics thread sons

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Hornets 40 Celtics 39 at half time .... without Chandler again. we are playing sloppy. gotta step it up.

Allanon
12-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Geaux Hornets!

I'm watching the game. Hornets are hanging tough against the C's in Boston.

Anti.Hero
12-12-2008, 09:21 PM
baaaaaaaah I need TIVO.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Geaux Hornets!

I'm watching the game. Hornets are hanging tough against the C's in Boston.

our offense (outside of Paul and West as usual) has been sloppy, but our defense has really stepped up. It's gonna be tough to hold em off ... Peja has got to wake the fuck up!!

Allanon
12-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Yah, Peja has really been sucking today. Wide open shot and he bricks it.

The Hornet Defense has been amazingly good. Hornets would be leading by more if only Peja and West were hitting those wide open shots. C's leaving them pretty open.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Yah, Peja has really been sucking today.

The Hornet Defense has been amazingly good. Hornets would be leading by more if only Peja and West were hitting those wide open shots. C's leaving them pretty open.

I know. we should be up by at least 10-12 points by now .... sloppy shooting. although I think Peja is going to light it up in the 3rd and Posey will hit some clutch shots as well

Anti.Hero
12-12-2008, 09:30 PM
How has West been this season compared to how he performed in the Spurs series last year?

Allanon
12-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Hilton Armstrong's gotta dunk dunk that shit, then nobody gets the rebound. That will kill you.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 09:38 PM
How has West been this season compared to how he performed in the Spurs series last year?

West started off sloppy in the first 5 or 6 games, but he has been solid ever since. However, hes not hustling on defense AT ALL

Mr.Bottomtooth
Hilton Armstrong's gotta dunk dunk that shit, then nobody gets the rebound. That will kill you.

Damn, double the usual dose of dunk.

BRHornet45

EXACTLY ... fucking piss poor. Hilton has missed at least 3-4 EASY, ROUTINE layups / close shots tonight.

balli
12-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Bill Walton was insane during halftime.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 09:46 PM
how was that shit by Pierce not a fucking charge???

Lakers_55
12-12-2008, 09:51 PM
how was that shit by Pierce not a fucking charge???

because he flashed a gang sign at the ref on his drive and scared him.

BRHornet45
because he flashed a gang sign at the ref on his drive and scared him.

LOL

sook
go celtics woohooo!

Allanon
12-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Man, Hornets almost lost touch with the game there but they came back. Last quarter. If Peja can just snap out of his funk for 1 quarter, the Hornets can win this.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Man, Hornets almost lost touch with the game there. Last quarter. If Peja can just snap out of his funk for 1 quarter, the Hornets can win this.

I know ... the defense has been solid, but the Celtics were just incredible with their shooting. nothing you can do to stop that when they are "on". Luckily its only a 5 point game .... Peja is making me sick. highest paid player on the damn team and he cant even get open

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:07 PM
ball game ... we played like cowards. outside of Paul, no one decided to show up tonight ... good game Boston.

Reck
12-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Today is missing layups day.

Cant believe these teams are missing so many layups.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Today is missing layups day.

Cant believe these teams are missing so many layups.

I am truly embarrassed for my team sons .... we played like the Thunder tonight. I want to apologize to anyone who wasted their time watching the game.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-12-2008, 10:36 PM
i did.......i cant believe this crappy team beat the nuggets.

Reck
12-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow..Hornets knows no 3 point shots.

That was a messy game.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
i did.......i cant believe this crappy team beat the nuggets.

son and we will beat your crappy Nuggets again when they come down to New Orleans ..... we played like shit tonight yes, but we are far from a "Crappy" team.

balli
12-12-2008, 10:41 PM
:smokin

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Wow..Hornets knows no 3 point shots.

That was a messy game.

just very sloppy ... regardless of what anyone else did, I put ALL of the blame on Peja for tonights loss. He is the HIGHEST PAID player on the team, yet he RARELY (and VERY rarely) delivers against top teams. without Peja's 15 plus points per game .... its hard for us to win because it puts ALL of the pressure on Paul and West.

bostonguy
12-12-2008, 10:45 PM
ball game ... we played like cowards. outside of Paul, no one decided to show up tonight ... good game Boston.

Good game son. Question: How come you guys dont play Julian Wright more? Has he really regressed or is he just not stepping up enough?

DPG21920
12-12-2008, 10:46 PM
What happened to Chandler?

bostonguy
12-12-2008, 10:48 PM
I loved this game though. I love it when the Celts play this type of physical suffocating D that frustrates the living hell out of the other team. That shit gives me goosebumps.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Are the Nuggets the only team to beat the Celtics at home, or did the Pacers do it also?

sook
12-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Are the Nuggets the only team to beat the Celtics at home, or did the Pacers do it also?

lol you've been talking like you have an erection everytime this season. I know you're excited about the Nuggs not sucking but you throw a nuggets line into every post :blah

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-12-2008, 10:53 PM
lol you've been talking like you have an erection everytime this season. I know you're excited about the Nuggs not sucking but you throw a nuggets line into every post :blah

:lol i decided to go tlong for the lead up to Christmas :lol

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Good game son. Question: How come you guys dont play Julian Wright more? Has he really regressed or is he just not stepping up enough?

good question .... There is no definite answer to it, but most Hornets fans are getting fed up with it. most believe that Julian is in the doghouse with Coach Scott. Its bullshit though because Julian has great potential and always plays well, but he barely gets to play because Scott is hell bent on not playing him.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:55 PM

speaking of the Nuggets, how do you like Chris "Birdman" Anderson??? ... I wish we would have kept him. He was a good backup, but you know Byron Scott ... he HATES those white players LOL

Reck
12-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I loved this game though. I love it when the Celts play this type of physical suffocating D that frustrates the living hell out of the other team. That shit gives me goosebumps.

Is suffocating and irritating because the Celtics are dirty mofos and get away with all type of shit.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 10:57 PM
Is suffocating and irritating because the Celtics are dirty mofos and get away with all type of shit.

amen .... again congrats to Boston for the win, but we beat ourselves tonight.

DPG21920
12-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Anyone know what was up with Chandler?

SmellyFeet
12-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Last year the refs at least pretended to be fair. This year, no one gives a shit anymore.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Anyone know what was up with Chandler?

he claimed to be having "neck spasms" .... which to me is a piss poor excuse to miss a big game like this. we clearly needed him on the boards.

Chandler is making over $11 Million this year .... tough it up. I love the guy, but I don't see a player like a Chris Paul or a Tim Duncan missing a big game over "neck spasms" .... I'm just sayin

sook
12-12-2008, 11:10 PM

haha, naw i was just JK nuggets look REAL good

sook
12-12-2008, 11:12 PM
lol its undeniable that D-Will >>> CP3

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 11:14 PM
lol its undeniable that D-Will >>> CP3

LOL its undeniable that you are a cuckold.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-12-2008, 11:14 PM
speaking of the Nuggets, how do you like Chris "Birdman" Anderson??? ... I wish we would have kept him. He was a good backup, but you know Byron Scott ... he HATES those white players LOL

:lol

Birdman is great but is still not playing the best yet. He brings energy and good shot blocking, but i think he could get a little better on the rebounding.

Of course he is a fan favourite in Denver

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-12-2008, 11:16 PM
haha, naw i was just JK nuggets look REAL good

yeh they look good now but i won't be convinced until after next week if they beat some decent teams

They play your Rockets on b2b next week, who knows how that game will go.

BRHornet45
12-12-2008, 11:21 PM

Birdman is great but is still not playing the best yet. He brings energy and good shot blocking, but i think he could get a little better on the rebounding.

Of course he is a fan favourite in Denver

yea same down here in New Orleans ... the fans loved him. He is a great backup big man. I wish we still had him.

Anti.Hero
12-12-2008, 11:33 PM
It was fun watching Paul and Perkins go at it.

Boston is so physical.

sook
12-12-2008, 11:36 PM
i predict J.R smith dropping 50 on the hornets next time :lol

Boston Pancake
12-13-2008, 12:13 AM
amen .... again congrats to Boston for the win, but we beat ourselves tonight.

Fuck that shit, you guys got pushed down, kicked in the pussy. Then we took your lunch money. You cuckold fuckheads in that piss town got fucked in the ass by MIGHTY BEANTOWN, MOTHERFUCKER!

Boston Pancake
12-13-2008, 12:14 AM
LOL its undeniable that you are a cuckold.

There is only one cuckold in this thread, and it's YOU, pal.

Reck
12-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Fuck that shit, you guys got pushed down, kicked in the pussy. Then we took your lunch money. You cuckold fuckheads in that piss town got fucked in the ass by MIGHTY BEANTOWN, MOTHERFUCKER!

Dude how about you take that shit elsewhere fuck face.

Boston Pancake
12-13-2008, 12:29 AM

How bout you tell me how my ass taste, motherfucker!

Lakers_55
12-13-2008, 12:37 AM

Speaking of shit, do you know what Boston Pancake means?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boston+pancake

boston pancake 1054 up, 284 down
When a lover defecates on another lovers chest. WITH PERMISSION. Then pats down the feces with his buttox to make it into a flat surface. Then the man ejaculates on the feces which acts as the syrup.
That guy gave one hell of a boston pancake to that bitch!

His goal is to have Paul Pierce take a dump on his chest and squish it in good with those big hot chocalate buns, then cream all over him.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-13-2008, 12:42 AM

I'm sure people have been saying that about the Spurs for at least 10 years now.

BRHornet45
12-13-2008, 12:43 AM
How bout you tell me how my ass taste, motherfucker!

fuck you bitch boy

BRHornet45
12-13-2008, 01:33 AM
CP3 should do the league a favor and make an exodus out of that hell hole New Orleans. That team is a joke. They dont deserve a star player of that caliber... come to Lakerland buddy.

wtf?

LA24
12-13-2008, 01:41 AM

:stfu

BRHornet45
12-13-2008, 03:44 PM
No offense man, Im a big Scott fan and an even bigger CP3 fan. I just dont think that team is going to surround him the pieces to get it done. Letting Pargo go was a no no. Its still early though.

oh please.

balli
12-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Oh please? You consider the current incarnation of the Hornets to be legit title contenders? Far too soft a team.

BRHornet45
12-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh please? You consider the current incarnation of the Hornets to be legit title contenders? Far too soft a team.

yea we are just terrible let me tell ya

IronMexican
12-13-2008, 06:17 PM
The Hornets have no real #2 guy and are extremely thin. CP3 is obviously a star and the best PG in the NBA. West is good, but not great. I could name too many PF's better than West right now. Hilton Armstrong as a back-up C? C'mon. Peja is not the same peja from last year, also. The Hornets need to sorround CP3 with some talent.

balli
12-13-2008, 06:19 PM
yea we are just terrible let me tell ya

I don't think you're terrible at all. But I don't think you're even close to good enough to win a title. Not even close.

BRHornet45
12-13-2008, 06:49 PM
I don't think you're terrible at all. But I don't think you're even close to good enough to win a title. Not even close.

I never once said that we were a top contender for the NBA title. I don't know why you assume that I think that. However, I do believe that we are at least in the top 5 or 6 teams in the league. I know many of you will disagree with that, but take a good look at all of our losses this season. No one has truly beat us. We have beat ourselves with sloppy play. However, a loss is still a loss I understand that. I do agree that we are still missing a piece, mainly our backup PG situation. We will still win 50-60 games this season .... I think many of you are under estimating the Hornets.

with all that said, how about your Jazz?? do you actually consider that team a top title contender????

bostonguy
12-13-2008, 07:44 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao Let the hate out motherfucker. :lmao:lmao

Reck
12-13-2008, 09:06 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Let the hate out motherfucker. :lmao:lmao

Got turretes?

NIH
12-13-2008, 09:27 PM
CP3 should do the league a favor and make an exodus out of that hell hole New Orleans. That team is a joke. They dont deserve a star player of that caliber... come to Lakerland buddy.

Geez, I hope you guys can nab LeBron too, maybe Dwayne Wade as well. Lakers are teh awesomez!!111

:rolleyes:rolleyes

balli
12-13-2008, 09:55 PM
I don't know why you assume that I think that.

However, I do believe that we are at least in the top 5 or 6 teams in the league .... I think many of you are under estimating the Hornets.

Just because when somebody said something along the lines of the Hornets not having the pieces to get it done, you said oh please. I assumed the original statement was in reference to winning a ring. My bad.

I don't know about top 5 or 6. I don't think it's a ridiculous suggestion. Too early to tell. Losing Pargo hurt you about as bad as I thought it would and Posey certainly hasn't added enough to make up for it. I guess NO hasn't played well enough this year and thus far to be called a top 5 or 6 team, but I think they have the ability to get there and I'd expect them to turn it around a bit. There's a big difference though between the top 2 teams and everyone else.

with all that said, how about your Jazz?? do you actually consider that team a top title contender????
Fuck no. I think when all our pieces are clicking, we're the single deepest and most talented team in the league. I also think we're incredibly mentally fragile and soft and that getting all our pieces to click with any regularity is an exercise in futility. If we played the way we're capable of playing, all the time, I think we're as good or better than LA/Boston, unfortunately some of our players face adversity and turn into scared little bitches with no confidence. And it starts with that joke mother fucker Carlos Loozer. We're not winning a ring with Boozer as one of our main pieces and 11 million of our payroll.

Armando
12-13-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm sure people have been saying that about the Spurs for at least 10 years now.

Every great team is alwsys accused of being "dirty".

NIH
12-13-2008, 09:58 PM
The Hornets got Antonio Daniels on Wednesday who is just as good, if not better than Pargo.