PDA

View Full Version : ClingingDingleberries

dirk4mvp
12-12-2008, 11:21 PM
lol, james madison

- Montana

ClingingMars
12-13-2008, 12:37 AM
asshole. come on. How well would florida perform if Tim Tebow got hurt? well, our Tebow was out for the game after halftime. it was a great season, and a lot of fun. I hope next year can live up to this year.

-Mars

johngateswhiteley
12-13-2008, 12:46 AM
lol, james madison

- Montana

you are a tool.

J.T.
12-13-2008, 12:56 AM
I understand why people make the "LMAO [Team]" threads but I don't think Mars deserved one. He's one of the most decent people on this board.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2008, 01:07 AM
I understand why people make the "LMAO [Team]" threads but I don't think Mars deserved one. He's one of the most decent people on this board.

Yeah I know, I made this thread purely to entertain myself.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2008, 01:07 AM
you are a tool.

and you are a bandwagon piece of shit.

ClingingMars
12-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah I know, I made this thread purely to entertain myself.

well thanks, you made my night even shittier. :tu

as if the damn Cowboys weren't enough...the win against the wolves was about the highlight of the day

besides Drew Dudzik getting #6 on SC's Top Ten, of course ;)

-Mars

J.T.
12-13-2008, 01:23 AM
well thanks, you made my night even shittier. :tu

-Mars

If it makes you feel any better, I've been puking my guts out all day because of this fucking stomach flu/sinus/cold combination. And I have to stay indoors per doctors orders. At least I get to miss work for a few days and pop 20-something sudafeds a day. After about 12 or 14 they start to trip you out a little bit... that is if you can fight off the sleepiness. Either way, if you pass out or go on a OTC drug hallucination, it takes your mind off the stomach flu for a bit. Until the puking comes back around.

Oh and that outdoor heavy metal concert my friends talked me into going to the night it snowed in Austin was SOOOO fucking worth it :pctoss

ClingingMars
12-13-2008, 01:37 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I've been puking my guts out all day because of this fucking stomach flu/sinus/cold combination. And I have to stay indoors per doctors orders. At least I get to miss work for a few days and pop 20-something sudafeds a day. After about 12 or 14 they start to trip you out a little bit... that is if you can fight off the sleepiness. Either way, if you pass out or go on a OTC drug hallucination, it takes your mind off the stomach flu for a bit. Until the puking comes back around.

Oh and that outdoor heavy metal concert my friends talked me into going to the night it snowed in Austin was SOOOO fucking worth it :pctoss

jesus. and I thought some JMU parties I went to were nuts.

-Mars

johngateswhiteley
12-13-2008, 06:17 AM
and you are a bandwagon piece of shit.

i don't follow.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2008, 11:56 AM
i don't follow the aggies when they suck. Trojans for life!

yeah I know.

johngateswhiteley
12-13-2008, 02:24 PM
yeah I know.

i follow all my teams when they suck, you don't pay attention. sometimes life is amazing...you could hit someone in the head with a red shovel and they'd swear it was blue, lol.