PDA

View Full Version : This fucking new guy better be good dammit!!

TNT21
02-25-2005, 02:03 AM
I hope this fucknuckle we're getting has half the heart and determination that Malik did. If not, send his ass packing!! And I don't care if his numbers are impressive, or he's fucking 10 feet taller than Malik, I just want this asshole to bring it every fucking night like Malik did!

mouse
02-25-2005, 02:13 AM
would you rather have Horn? :lmao

T Park
02-25-2005, 02:37 AM
Im sure youll be the first one consulted on player moves.

Timothy Dunkan
02-25-2005, 02:50 AM
Nice warm welcome greeting you got here.
Geez, at least give the guy some playing time first before bad mouthing him.

Nazr, as I followed him w/ the Knicks is a very good overall player, he is a listener and not a complainer. He knows his role on the team and can be easily molded into the team’s chemistry. Also, his character and demeanor as I witnessed on the court will fit nicely with the Spurs.

We don’t know if he has the 'heart' of a champion, but he has no history of being a quitter either. So we should give this guy a chance and give him an appropriate welcome.

T Park
02-25-2005, 02:59 AM
^^^ Good to hear.

People right now are making Malik Rose into Gervin, and Mohammed into alfredrick Hughes.

Ive watched Mohammed on and off for a good couple years.

I know Icemancometh loves him.

The guy has great hops, and a great lowpost game.

hopefully he brings his rebounding, defense, and inside scoring.

PM5K
02-25-2005, 03:02 AM
Let's not all cry for Malik at once, the guy is getting a 3 MILLION DOLLAR trade kicker....

Streakyshooter08
02-25-2005, 03:08 AM
I hope this fucknuckle we're getting has half the heart and determination that Malik did. If not, send his ass packing!! And I don't care if his numbers are impressive, or he's fucking 10 feet taller than Malik, I just want this asshole to bring it every fucking night like Malik did!

I understand that you are bitter about the trade BUT why are you mad at Nazr? Asshole? Why? Do you know him? I mean don't blame him for a move the GM did...

xcoriate
02-25-2005, 03:21 AM
Put the gun down....

mouse
02-25-2005, 03:23 AM
http://www.oldradio.com/archives/people/cosell2.jpgMohammed is over rated I think George foreman was much better,,

Hook Dem
02-25-2005, 10:59 AM
http://tinypic.com/1twhs6