PDA

View Full Version : So I was in a hit and run tonight

Slydragon
12-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Piss me off the fucker left.My friend was driving in her small car along with my brother and another friend we were going to a co workers Bday party when some asshole in a full size truck was hauling ass and did not stop at the stop sign and T Boned us right behind the passenger side, spun us around so we were facing the other way about 20 feet from the intersection and by the time we stop moving he was gone.

He didn't even try to stop no skid marks or nothing,we are all sore but ok for the most part. My side is hurting. Stupid asshole I hope he/she gets shot/run over/stab. Probably going to feel it morning when I wake up.

balli
12-14-2008, 02:26 AM
Damn dude, that sucks. Good luck with your internal organs and all.

mouse
12-14-2008, 02:28 AM
Your just going to have to figure out another way to buy that Xmas gift this year. After all, if he stops your get bank right? Be happy your alive to post about it. :toast

Slydragon
12-14-2008, 02:36 AM
if he stops your get bank right? Be happy your alive to post about it. :toast

Or we find out he had no insurance and that's why he ran. Yes, I'm glad everyone is ok just piss he ran. Could care less about cash, been in 3 other wreaks in my lifetime and never tried getting cash.

Come to think of it all the other wreaks were me being Tbone from a old man running a stop sign and a drunk guy running a stop sign and a lady running a red light. I was not driving in any of them, but when I do drive I'm always looking out on intersections because of that.

DIO
12-14-2008, 02:36 AM
Welcome to the Gates of Babylon.

Anti.Hero
12-14-2008, 03:26 AM
What kind of truck?

Slydragon
12-14-2008, 03:35 AM
From the quick glance we saw at it, it look like one of these

http://www.dodgehq.org/Ford-F-150-II.jpg

Not just like it but that size of truck dunno color it was dark and came out of no where, maybe gray since her car was that color where it was hit.

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2008, 04:40 AM
i wonder if his car insurance is with AIG? cause im sure there be no bail out hahahaha

DannyT
12-14-2008, 05:25 AM
http://www.dodgehq.org/Ford-F-150-II.jpg

mouse you said you ran my truck into a dumpster....

DannyT
12-14-2008, 05:26 AM
but seriously good luck and you might need to get paid for this one because its gonna hurt and you aint gonna get paid by heb when you are out

get some good meds too you need em:tu

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Glad to hear you're okay, dude. That shit sucks. WTF is with irresponsibility like that?

florige
12-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Whoever was driving was probably drunk as hell. He or she knew that if they had stopped and gotten out, once the police had arrived and found that person to be intoxicated they were going to jail. Especially if you guys told the officers that they were barreling down the road like you said they were.
That is almost always the case here when we do manage to catch up to a hit and run suspects.

Tree hugger
12-14-2008, 11:36 AM
WTF is with irresponsibility like that?

The same ones who cut down all the trees! :depressed

jack sommerset
12-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Piss me off the fucker left.My friend was driving in her small car along with my brother and another friend we were going to a co workers Bday party when some asshole in a full size truck was hauling ass and did not stop at the stop sign and T Boned us right behind the passenger side, spun us around so we were facing the other way about 20 feet from the intersection and by the time we stop moving he was gone.

He didn't even try to stop no skid marks or nothing,we are all sore but ok for the most part. My side is hurting. Stupid asshole I hope he/she gets shot/run over/stab. Probably going to feel it morning when I wake up.

Where u guys drinking alcohol?

tp2021
12-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Hey Sly, any chance of a nearby traffic light intersection catching it on camera?

tp2021
12-14-2008, 12:09 PM
mouse you said you ran my truck into a dumpster....

:lmao

DPG21920
12-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Does your friend have um/uim insurance?

duncan228
12-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Sorry for the aggravation. Glad you're all okay.

RashoFan
12-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Sorry to hear you were in a an accident this morning. How you feeling now after trying to get some sleep?
My money is on the guy being "under the influence" AND didn't have insurance.
He/she will get his one day...

SequSpur
12-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I would've chased those fuckers.

MannyIsGod
12-14-2008, 04:21 PM

LOL

Slydragon
12-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Where u guys drinking alcohol?

Me and my brother had a few while eating but the driver was not that's why she was driving us.

Hey Sly, any chance of a nearby traffic light intersection catching it on camera?

No it was in the neighborhood streets not near a main street.

Does your friend have um/uim insurance?

dunno, I just text her today too see if she is feeling ok.

Man I was piss as soon as car stop spinning I ran out the door because I wanted to get a plate number because I didn't see the truck park but he was gone. Then I went back to make sure everyone was ok.

I should have did it the other way around.

Bigzax
12-14-2008, 05:59 PM
glad you and your friends are okay...

Last Comic Standing
12-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Maybe your better off reporting your friends car stolen to get a new one?

mrsmaalox
12-15-2008, 12:03 AM
Well thank goodness no one was seriously hurt! How did you feel today? For sure that driver was DUI.

Man of Steel
12-15-2008, 02:03 AM
You need to file a claim against the driver's insurance policy--uninsured/underinsured policy is the key.

If they are covered by All-State--better just get a lawyer.

Slydragon
12-15-2008, 04:11 AM
Well thank goodness no one was seriously hurt! How did you feel today? For sure that driver was DUI.

When it happen my left side hurt and when I woke up my right side was hurting but not the left, mostly my shoulder. I can't really lift my arm too high.

You need to file a claim against the driver's insurance policy--uninsured/underinsured policy is the key.

If they are covered by All-State--better just get a lawyer.

My friends insurance? I don't think I'll be doing that.