PDA

View Full Version : LMAO harrell 2

stretch
12-14-2008, 07:55 PM
lol 213 heisman points

and tech fags think that he deserved to be there... LMAO

I Love Me Some Me
12-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Looking back, Tech fans, do you now see how it would have been silly for him to be standing there with the other three? With the final votes being revealed, it would have been an embarassment for Graham to be there.

Kermit
12-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Damn. 213? If I were Harrell, I'm really, really glad I wasn't invited. If I'm Crabtree, I'm really, really pissed.

Blake
12-15-2008, 11:39 AM
stretch dooshbag thread #521,200

at the end of the day, you either win it or you don't. Harrell would still take that invitation if they asked him to come.

Ten years from now, nobody will remember the vote tally except for you insecure Tech bashers that are so afraid of the size of their willies that you have to keep pulling it out to make sure it's still there.

How is it that Tebow has the most first place votes but doesn't win? Makes no sense. They should say "just write down one guy".

Blake
12-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Damn. 213? If I were Harrell, I'm really, really glad I wasn't invited. If I'm Crabtree, I'm really, really pissed.

oh ok. Harrell should be glad he wasn't invited, but even though Crab had no shot either, he should be pissed? Great logic, Kermie.

Crabtree won the Biletnikoff and will be selected higher in the draft than any one of those guys, so he'll have the ultimate scoreboard any way.

stretch
12-15-2008, 12:13 PM
oh ok. Harrell should be glad he wasn't invited, but even though Crab had no shot either, he should be pissed? Great logic, Kermie.

Crabtree won the Biletnikoff and will be selected higher in the draft than any one of those guys, so he'll have the ultimate scoreboard any way.

Being selected higher doesn't mean scoreboard in anyways. Success is how you get the scoreboard. Right now, Bradford, McCoy, and Tebow all by far have the scoreboard.

Blake
12-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Being selected higher doesn't mean scoreboard in anyways. Success is how you get the scoreboard. Right now, Bradford, McCoy, and Tebow all by far have the scoreboard.

that's like saying Danny Weurffel has scoreboard.

Youre a tool.

stretch
12-15-2008, 12:32 PM
at the end of the day, you either win it or you don't. Harrell would still take that invitation if they asked him to come.

He obviously didn't deserve an invitation since he was so ridiculously far behind in voting.

Ten years from now, nobody will remember the vote tally except for you insecure Tech bashers that are so afraid of the size of their willies that you have to keep pulling it out to make sure it's still there.

If that's the case, then why were you guys crying like bitches about him not getting invited?

How is it that Tebow has the most first place votes but doesn't win? Makes no sense. They should say "just write down one guy".

Because it's a point total system, dumbshit.

stretch
12-15-2008, 12:33 PM
that's like saying Danny Weurffel has scoreboard.

Youre a tool.

No, its more like saying Tom Brady has scoreboard on all the QB's taken higher than him.

The Reckoning
12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
i had a better chance of winning the heisman than harrell

Blake
12-15-2008, 12:42 PM
He obviously didn't deserve an invitation since he was so ridiculously far behind in voting.

no, he deserved to go because of the season he and the Raiders had, regardless of how the voting went.

you're a homer d-bag for statingt otherwise and for starting these d-bag threads over and over and over and over again.

If that's the case, then why were you guys crying like bitches about him not getting invited?

what? He deserves to go. Why do you keep starting d-bag threads on this topic unless you have to keep checking the mirror to make sure your shlong is still there?

Because it's a point total system, dumbshit.

I know what it is and it's stupid.

Of course, I'm sure your forrest gump ass thinks it's a great system.

Just keep on laughing your ass off like some kind of retarded hyena.

Blake
12-15-2008, 12:43 PM
No, its more like saying Tom Brady has scoreboard on all the QB's taken higher than him.

yes he does.

moron.

Blake
12-15-2008, 12:45 PM
i had a better chance of winning the heisman than harrell

nyahahhha nyhahahaha. hilarious. My dog has a better chance at joining mensa than you.

Kermit
12-15-2008, 01:17 PM

Goddammit you douche. Crabtree was the BEST FUCKING PLAYER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PERIOD CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING AT YOU MORON!!!!!!! Yes, he should be pissed that he was left off the ballot. It's great logic. The best player should be pissed off when he isn't recognized as such.

stretch
12-15-2008, 01:42 PM
no, he deserved to go because of the season he and the Raiders had, regardless of how the voting went.

The thing was... OU, UT, and Florida all had better and more successful seasons. That's probably a big reason why they got an added nod.

you're a homer d-bag for statingt otherwise and for starting these d-bag threads over and over and over and over again.

lol, 213

lol, harrell

lol, tech

lol, butthurt

what? He deserves to go. Why do you keep starting d-bag threads on this topic unless you have to keep checking the mirror to make sure your shlong is still there?

lol, hypocritical crybaby bitch

I know what it is and it's stupid.

Of course, I'm sure your forrest gump ass thinks it's a great system.

Just keep on laughing your ass off like some kind of retarded hyena.

I don't have a problem with the system. Fact is, its all human voting, so of course some homerism and other such factors will come into play. The point system can help combat that.

I have a bigger problem with the system that determines things that matter more... the BCS. There should be a playoff system. That way, other good teams (like UT, USC, and Tech) all get another chance to show whether they deserve to be in the championship game or not, as opposed to teams that get a higher ranking just because they run up the score on games they already have won and that their opponent gave up on, like Florida and OU.

I think you take some of what I say a little too seriously dude. It's nothing but jokes from me when I bash on tech like I do. I thought you would have figured it out by now.

stretch
12-15-2008, 01:44 PM
yes he does.

moron.

that was my point. success means more than where you get drafted. crabtree can get drafted before those guys, but that doesnt mean "scoreboard" or whatever you want to call it. if he sucks, then its even more embarassing because he was expected to be good. as opposed to a late pick sucking, because no one expected them to be good.

stretch
12-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Goddammit you douche. Crabtree was the BEST FUCKING PLAYER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PERIOD CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING AT YOU MORON!!!!!!! Yes, he should be pissed that he was left off the ballot. It's great logic. The best player should be pissed off when he isn't recognized as such.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
12-15-2008, 01:48 PM

:lol

so he's the best player because you're screaming that he's the best player? Who the hell do you think you are that you know more than the voters? :lol :lol :lol That's as D-bag as it gets. Welcome to the club. :toast

The voters got it right, but that's not to say that both Harrell and Crabtree didn't deserve to go.

the dooshness in this thread is overpowering.

Blake
12-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I don't have a problem with the system.

of course you don't. If you did, then you would look like an even bigger idiot than you already are.

I think you take some of what I say a little too seriously dude. It's nothing but jokes from me when I bash on tech like I do. I thought you would have figured it out by now.

I don't really care if you are serious or joking. You are a jackass either way.

Kermit
12-15-2008, 01:59 PM

so he's the best player because you're screaming that he's the best player? Who the hell do you think you are that you know more than the voters? :lol :lol :lol That's as D-bag as it gets. Welcome to the club. :toast

The voters got it right, but that's not to say that both Harrell and Crabtree didn't deserve to go.

the dooshness in this thread is overpowering.

The voters are and always have been, fucking retarded. The whole Heisman concept of offense only is retarded. See many of the Heisman winners from the last two decades. Crabtree deserved to go. I think I've established my argument that Harrell is a system quarterback and what made that Tech team special was Crabtree. He is in my opinion the best player regardless of position in college football.

Wait, if the voters got it right, why the fuck would those two deserve to go? Dude, you fucking contradict yourself with every sentence. Sometimes I tell myself your stupidity comes from your Tech education, considering that you actually went there. Then I read posts from FWDT and I'm reminded that Tech isn't the problem.

stretch
12-15-2008, 02:10 PM
of course you don't. If you did, then you would look like an even bigger idiot than you already are.

wtf?

I don't really care if you are serious or joking. You are a jackass either way.

lol, sensitive

stretch
12-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Wait, if the voters got it right, why the fuck would those two deserve to go? Dude, you fucking contradict yourself with every sentence. Sometimes I tell myself your stupidity comes from your Tech education, considering that you actually went there. Then I read posts from FWDT and I'm reminded that Tech isn't the problem.

:lmao X 1043902483249023

Blake
12-15-2008, 02:25 PM
The voters are and always have been, fucking retarded. The whole Heisman concept of offense only is retarded. See many of the Heisman winners from the last two decades. Crabtree deserved to go. I think I've established my argument that Harrell is a system quarterback and what made that Tech team special was Crabtree. He is in my opinion the best player regardless of position in college football.

Well then why do McCoy and Tebow deserve to go if they know they already lost? Why invite just three? Theyve invited 5 before, so there's really no big deal inviting 5 again.

If those system QBs that you are talking about like Weurfell, Toretta, Weinke etc deserved to go, then once again, you Plaxicoed yourself. By that argument Harrell has every right to be there.

If you think your logic works, then you are an even bigger moron than stretch. Hell, you may be the same guy for all I know.

Blake
12-15-2008, 02:27 PM
wtf?

no surprise you dont get it.

lol, sensitive

beh.

Blake
12-15-2008, 02:29 PM
hell, I'm probably talking with the same types of bandwagon homers that didn't even go to UT or A&M......

it would figure as much.

I Love Me Some Me
12-15-2008, 02:38 PM
hell, I'm probably talking with the same types of bandwagon homers that didn't even go to UT or A&M......

it would figure as much.

Why do you figure it's only UT and A&M types that didn't think Harrell was that good? Just look at the vote tally...it's pretty clear there were a lot more people who thought that way than just Horns and Ags.

Blake
12-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Why do you figure it's only UT and A&M types that didn't think Harrell was that good? Just look at the vote tally...it's pretty clear there were a lot more people who thought that way than just Horns and Ags.

I thought I explained this to you in the other thread.

Nobody is saying Harrell was going to win. The only thing point is that Harrell deserves to go. There is no formal rule about how many votes you need to have before you get an invite. It's as screwed up a system as the BCS.

If you need some national media types that are talking about how Harrell got screwed out of an invitation, there are plenty of them and I'll be glad to p.m. them to you or anyone else that wants a serious discussioin about it.

I Love Me Some Me
12-15-2008, 03:00 PM
I thought I explained this to you in the other thread.

Nobody is saying Harrell was going to win. The only thing point is that Harrell deserves to go. There is no formal rule about how many votes you need to have before you get an invite. It's as screwed up a system as the BCS.

If you need some national media types that are talking about how Harrell got screwed out of an invitation, there are plenty of them and I'll be glad to p.m. them to you or anyone else that wants a serious discussioin about it.

The Heisman committee looks for a clear breaking point.

After Tebow...it was pretty clearly broken. You can say that in your opinion Harrell deserved more votes, but based on the votes he got there's no way you can say he deserved an invitation as a finalist. He wasn't even close.

cash459
12-15-2008, 04:33 PM

not that it matters, but fyi....Crabtree finished 5th in the voting.

And what the point of having the heisman, when you have the maxwell & davey o'brian awards that basically all represent the same thing.

its stupid & redundant. Its like little league where they pass out trophys to everyone. lol

Blake
12-15-2008, 04:54 PM
not that it matters, but fyi....Crabtree finished 5th in the voting.

And what the point of having the heisman, when you have the maxwell & davey o'brian awards that basically all represent the same thing.

its stupid & redundant. Its like little league where they pass out trophys to everyone. lol

Can't you read?

Kermie is screaming that Crabtree is the best player in college football and you are a douche if you don't agree........even if he did finish 5th.

LOUD NOISES

MajorMike
12-15-2008, 05:04 PM
This is the perfect example of why people hate ttek fans.

Jdspur20
12-15-2008, 05:30 PM
lol 213 heisman points

and tech fags think that he deserved to be there... LMAO

graham 39, colt 33. owned. tu fags actually think they deserve everything in college football.

Jdspur20
12-15-2008, 05:35 PM
i'm sorry, what example was that?
so because a tech fan is complaining about an ligitimate arguement makes people hate them? your deluisional. this coming from a cow pokie.

Blake
12-15-2008, 05:37 PM

coming from someone that has "better than you" written under his screen name. :lol Perfect example why people can't stand you either.

check who started this thread jackass.

stretch
12-15-2008, 05:55 PM
graham 39, colt 33. owned. tu fags actually think they deserve everything in college football.

lol, colt/UT #3 graham/tt #7. owned. tech fags actually think they deserve jack shit in college football.

Doug Collins
12-15-2008, 06:28 PM
i'm sorry, what example was that?
so because a tech fan is complaining about an ligitimate arguement makes people hate them? your deluisional. this coming from a cow pokie.

What's a "ligitimate arguement"? You must be delusional.

Third tier education for the win!

cash459
12-15-2008, 07:22 PM
LOL...39-33....serious "ownage" final rankings dont mean shit, remember...you have to go to the head to head. :lmao

ut fans think they rule the world, including football, but get their panties in a wad b/c they "got screwed by the system" :lol

Tech with the higher graduation rate, ftw!

cash459
12-15-2008, 07:23 PM
coming from someone that has "better than you" written under his screen name. :lol Perfect example why people can't stand you either.

check who started this thread jackass.

he's just mad they got worked by all three BIG teams in the big 12 south! :lol

stretch
12-15-2008, 11:25 PM
LOL...39-33....serious "ownage" final rankings dont mean shit, remember...you have to go to the head to head. :lmao

ut fans think they rule the world, including football, but get their panties in a wad b/c they "got screwed by the system" :lol

Tech with the higher graduation rate, ftw!

actually final rankings do mean shit. its the reason why texas is in a BCS bowl, and tt isn't.

personally, my problem didn't lie with the head-to-head matchup so much as it did with the fact that UT played a harder strength of schedule (which included beating OU on a neutral field). Did I feel they deserved to be ranked about OU? Sure. But i can understand why OU was ranked higher. But not Florida. Not one fucking bit. Again, they played a MUCH harder strength of schedule than Florida, and their one loss came to a ranked team, while Florida lost to fucking unranked Ole Miss. Not to mention, aside from the Alabama win the highest ranked opponent at the end of the season was ranked 17th. Pathetic. Before last weeks games, UT had played the 12th hardest schedule in the nation. OU had the 17th hardest, and Florida had the 28th hardest. Oh, and Bama, who was also incredibly fucking overrated, played the 73rd hardest schedule. UT and OU were clearly better teams than Florida and Alabama. I can understand Bama being ahead, since they were undefeated, but Florida? Bullshit. It should be UT and OU, mainly based on their strength of schedule. If it wasn't for the love affair with the SEC, Florida probably would not have been in. Being completely honest, I feel the top 3 ranked teams at the end should have been UT, OU, and TT. The only reason TT got ranked so lowly was cause of the beatdown by OU, which shows even more reason why there should be a playoff system. Margin shouldn't matter, and while they say it doesnt in the computer rankings, it clearly does in human polls, which is 2/3 of the BCS rankings.

Blake
12-16-2008, 10:15 AM
actually final rankings do mean shit. its the reason why texas is in a BCS bowl, and tt isn't.

personally, my problem didn't lie with the head-to-head matchup so much as it did with the fact that UT played a harder strength of schedule (which included beating OU on a neutral field). Did I feel they deserved to be ranked about OU? Sure. But i can understand why OU was ranked higher. But not Florida. Not one fucking bit. Again, they played a MUCH harder strength of schedule than Florida, and their one loss came to a ranked team, while Florida lost to fucking unranked Ole Miss. Not to mention, aside from the Alabama win the highest ranked opponent at the end of the season was ranked 17th. Pathetic. Before last weeks games, UT had played the 12th hardest schedule in the nation. OU had the 17th hardest, and Florida had the 28th hardest. Oh, and Bama, who was also incredibly fucking overrated, played the 73rd hardest schedule. UT and OU were clearly better teams than Florida and Alabama. I can understand Bama being ahead, since they were undefeated, but Florida? Bullshit. It should be UT and OU, mainly based on their strength of schedule. If it wasn't for the love affair with the SEC, Florida probably would not have been in. Being completely honest, I feel the top 3 ranked teams at the end should have been UT, OU, and TT. The only reason TT got ranked so lowly was cause of the beatdown by OU, which shows even more reason why there should be a playoff system. Margin shouldn't matter, and while they say it doesnt in the computer rankings, it clearly does in human polls, which is 2/3 of the BCS rankings.

holy crap! That's the most you've ever posted at one time!

is your brain fried? Nobody would blame you for taking a few days off to recoup.

Dont get me wrong, it's all bull crap, but wow......I had no idea you knew that many words. Congrats.

stretch
12-16-2008, 10:31 AM
holy crap! That's the most you've ever posted at one time!

is your brain fried? Nobody would blame you for taking a few days off to recoup.

Dont get me wrong, it's all bull crap, but wow......I had no idea you knew that many words. Congrats.

lol, tech education

Blake
12-16-2008, 10:33 AM
lol, tech education

ahhh.....that's more like it. That's the 5th grade stretch we all know and love.

Blake
12-16-2008, 10:35 AM
fixed it for ya

lol, I only wish I could have a Tech education

stretch
12-16-2008, 11:01 AM
fixed it for ya

name fixed

Blake
12-16-2008, 11:09 AM
jeenyus! :toast

stretch
12-16-2008, 11:13 AM
I lick my nads while fucking my face.

stretch
12-16-2008, 11:14 AM
I like to edit and completely change my posts like a faggot.

Blake
12-16-2008, 11:17 AM
yeah. you got issues, my man.

stretch
12-16-2008, 11:25 AM
yeah. i got issues, my man.

cash459
12-16-2008, 12:53 PM

if this is really how you feel, then why such projection onto Tech? Im sure its just to get a rise out of people, which in most cases you do; but overall, I cant say that I dont agree with you. I think youre right on there. the system is definitely flawed & its going to contine to get worse as the competition gets better & schools programs start to close "the gap" on each other.

Blake
12-16-2008, 12:58 PM
if this is really how you feel, then why such projection onto Tech? Im sure its just to get a rise out of people, which in most cases you do; but overall, I cant say that I dont agree with you. I think youre right on there. the system is definitely flawed & its going to contine to get worse as the competition gets better & schools programs start to close "the gap" on each other.

naw, he's just a ut honking idiot.

all those arguments he just made for UT being ahead of Florida could be made for Harrell being in the Heisman talk.......but he's too stupid to realize it and would rather start a LMAO Harrell 3 thread than to seriously think about it in an unbiased way.

what a jackass.

stretch
12-16-2008, 01:57 PM

Yes, I simply say the stuff to mess with tech fans. It's nothing personal at all, and I actually have quite a respect for their accomplishments this year, and their #7 ranking really was not fair to them. I don't feel they are quite on the level of UT and OU (which as you know, I feel are the two best teams in the nation), but they are damn close, and a very good football team.

stretch
12-16-2008, 02:00 PM
naw, he's just a ut honking idiot.

all those arguments he just made for UT being ahead of Florida could be made for Harrell being in the Heisman talk.......but he's too stupid to realize it and would rather start a LMAO Harrell 3 thread than to seriously think about it in an unbiased way.

what a jackass.

lol, ultra-sensitive tech fan

cash459
12-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Yes, I simply say the stuff to mess with tech fans. It's nothing personal at all, and I actually have quite a respect for their accomplishments this year, and their #7 ranking really was not fair to them. I don't feel they are quite on the level of UT and OU (which as you know, I feel are the two best teams in the nation), but they are damn close, and a very good football team.

:toast i can say that this is prob one of the first things you & I have agreed on, since last years nba season. :lol

but props on being straight with me/us.

MajorMike
12-16-2008, 11:29 PM
What's a "ligitimate arguement"? You must be delusional.

Third tier education for the win!

The best thing about ttekkies is they make idiots of themselves. Watch out for the batteries, tho.

BUMP
12-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Stretch is just poking fun at some of the super-sensitive fans around here *cough* korea *cough* anyone who bites, deserves anything that comes their way

Doug Collins
12-17-2008, 01:24 AM
Stretch is just poking fun at some of the super-sensitive fans around here *cough* korea *cough* anyone who bites, deserves anything that comes their way

Is korea even alive anymore? I can't remember the last time he posted, same with Brutalis. I'll assume Brutalis slit his wrists with a RAZORBACK tusk spilling blood and tears over an autographed Bobby Petrino portrait, while korea choked on a piece of dogmeat eating alone in his darkened shanty.

redraiderinfiji
12-17-2008, 07:25 AM
Is korea even alive anymore? I can't remember the last time he posted, same with Brutalis. I'll assume Brutalis slit his wrists with a RAZORBACK tusk spilling blood and tears over an autographed Bobby Petrino portrait, while korea choked on a piece of dogmeat eating alone in his darkened shanty.

Nice of you to think about me little Doogie......
Been on full blown vacation and have not been in the sports cycle for a bit. Not tried the dog meat, but they say that it makes your dick hard. At your age, you might need some. I will be thinking about your aggies during bowl season. I am sure that your players are already in full "NEXT YEAR" mode, as they have been for the last decade!

Have fun with Sherman.

stretch
12-17-2008, 09:26 AM

:tu

Doug Collins
12-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Nice of you to think about me little Doogie......
Been on full blown vacation and have not been in the sports cycle for a bit. Not tried the dog meat, but they say that it makes your dick hard. At your age, you might need some. I will be thinking about your aggies during bowl season. I am sure that your players are already in full "NEXT YEAR" mode, as they have been for the last decade!

Have fun with Sherman.

Good to have you back.

I'm excited for next year with Johnson, Fuller, and Gray returning. I will be looking forward to it!

How are those Korean prostitutes treating you?

Blake
12-17-2008, 10:09 AM

get the fock out of here, jackass. You and I both know that you are full of it and are just backpedaling to try to save what little face you think you have left.

moron. :lol

stretch
12-17-2008, 10:36 AM
get the fock out of here, jackass. You and I both know that you are full of it and are just backpedaling to try to save what little face you think you have left.

moron. :lol

Texas Tech................................ :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
12-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Texas Tech................................ :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

yessir.... prove my point time#210339

jackass

stretch
12-17-2008, 12:40 PM
blake....................................

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Kermit
12-17-2008, 01:32 PM
http://www.hereandthereblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/big-vaginal-douche-spray.jpg

Spurtacus
12-17-2008, 10:03 PM
All I have to add to this conversation....

is that Tech sucks. LMAO

stretch
12-18-2008, 09:04 AM
tech

sucks.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Jdspur20
12-18-2008, 10:11 AM
lol, colt/UT #3 graham/tt #7. owned. tech fags actually think they deserve jack shit in college football.

my point exactly about tu fans. you never give credit to anyone else, its always an excuse. no one exists except for tu austin. no one ever said tech deserved anything, but they do deserve some respect. tu fans like yourself dont like respecting other colleges. i tell you what, get yourself a life and come back when you actually grow hair on your chest.

:wakeup

stretch
12-18-2008, 10:13 AM
my point exactly about tu fans. you never give credit to anyone else, its always an excuse. no one exists except for tu austin. no one ever said tech deserved anything, but they do deserve some respect. tu fans like yourself dont like respecting other colleges. i tell you what, get yourself a life and come back when you actually grow hair on your chest.

:wakeup

lol, reading comprehension

lol, tech education

lol, tech

Jdspur20
12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
The best thing about ttekkies is they make idiots of themselves. Watch out for the batteries, tho.

yes and those cow pokies sure know how to be sane up their in oklahoma.

keep telling that yourself before you go to bed!

Jdspur20
12-18-2008, 10:19 AM
lol, reading comprehension

lol, tech education

lol, tech

hmmm, its funny you assume i went to Tech, tell me, where did you get your associates degree?

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 10:21 AM
harrell didn't deserve to go, in fact sad bradfuck and cock mccoy didnt deserve to either. tim tebow was fukin robbed!

stretch
12-18-2008, 10:22 AM
hmmm, its funny you assume i went to Tech, tell me, where did you get your associates degree?

lol, tech fan

Doug Collins
12-18-2008, 10:29 AM
yes and those cow pokies sure know how to be sane up their in oklahoma.

keep telling that yourself before you go to bed!

Grammar police on high alert...

1.Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete ("over there by the building") or more abstract ("it must be difficult to live there").
◦There is an antique store on Camden Avenue.
◦The science textbooks are over there on the floor.

2.Use their to indicate possession. It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them.
◦My friends have lost their tickets.

Additional information can be found here: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're