PDA

View Full Version : Why did Hill play only 12 minutes?

allforone
12-14-2008, 09:34 PM
ok. I just watched a little in the first half..and then just checked out the boxscore. What in the world?

Anyway. Guess it's time for Pop's spanking again. giving away 20 points lead in the first quarter? :nope

Reck
12-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Actually it was the 3-4 quarter.

Hill was kinda off tonight. He had like 3 fouls and playing mediocre.

montgod
12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
ok. I just watched a little in the first half..and then just checked out the boxscore. What in the world?

Anyway. Guess it's time for Pop's spanking again. giving away 20 points lead in the first quarter? :nope

Probably something to do with him having 3 fouls in the first half... I think, but I didn't see the game.

Blackjack
12-14-2008, 11:54 PM
Hill played well while he was out there, but Pop probably wanted to have that guy Parker in down the stretch. Maybe you've heard of him?;)

Seriously though, if Pop doesn't like the matchup defensively for Parker and Hill to be on the court at the same time, Hill's minutes are going to suffer to some degree.

Hill's intangibles are things you want on the court as much as possible, so I too want to see more of him on the court, but he's playing behind an all-star.

It's the blessing and the curse of having a quality backup, but hopefully Pop can get creative enough to find consistent (to some degree) minutes to best utilize Hill's talents.

mrspurs
12-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Mostly likely Pop wanted to win the game.

Fabbs
12-15-2008, 11:11 AM
Mostly likely Pop wanted to win the game.
What makes you say that?

timvp or anyone, got the + - when Hill was in? Parker? I know we were up by 13 late 3rd and Hill got yanked early 4th. Got about 4 minutes play there. Up 10 when Hill was taken out. Only ahead by 2 with a couple minutes left. Not inferring that was Parkers fault just wondering what the digits were.

Maybe Lord Pop was doing some **CIA** stuff.

kace
12-15-2008, 11:25 AM
What makes you say that?

timvp or anyone, got the + - when Hill was in? Parker? I know we were up by 13 late 3rd and Hill got yanked early 4th. Got about 4 minutes play there. Up 10 when Hill was taken out. Only ahead by 2 with a couple minutes left. Not inferring that was Parkers fault just wondering what the digits were.

Maybe Lord Pop was doing some **CIA** stuff.

:rolleyes

oh and what about searching this stat by your own, it should not be so hard. you know like searching the boxscore. it's +1 for both players if you want to know.

search enough and you'll find a stat allowing you to bash Parker. i'm sure you can.

jag
12-15-2008, 12:12 PM

Pop's spanking?

T Park
12-15-2008, 12:27 PM
:rolleyes

oh and what about searching this stat by your own, it should not be so hard. you know like searching the boxscore. it's +1 for both players if you want to know.

search enough and you'll find a stat allowing you to bash Parker. i'm sure you can.

It's not to bash Parker it's to bash pop. His childish hatred of pop knows no end.

Fabbs
12-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Didn't you just get thru tasting ass galore on your Finley-Pop affair post?