PDA

View Full Version : K. Love should have stayed in college

lebomb
12-15-2008, 02:36 PM
I dont know if its just me or what.......but, he doesnt look like he was ready for the pros yet. Let me know if Im wrong. :(

Armando
12-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Beasly

Armando
12-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Bet the Heat are smarting from not taking Mayo.

MarCowMar
12-15-2008, 02:44 PM
I don't watch many Wolves games but Love's had some decent moments against the Spurs.

Anti.Hero
12-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Are you kidding?

Love can hang in the NBA already.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-15-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't watch many Wolves games but Love's had some decent moments against the Spurs.

Agreed. He still looked like a rookie, but definitely like a rookie with a place in the league.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
12-15-2008, 03:24 PM
gotta strike while the iron's hot

JamStone
12-15-2008, 03:25 PM
He's been solid the times I've seen them play. I don't think he would have gotten more athletic or grow 2 inches had he stayed in college, and those are the two things that would help him now. I think he's a solid NBA rookie so far to me.

bostonguy
12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
K Love is going to be just about the same player if he stayed at UCLA. The guy is a good hustler and a scrappy player who does all the dirty work. He will be nothing more than a solid role player.

IronMexican
12-15-2008, 04:33 PM
He will probably be a 13-10 player in the NBA, which is pretty good. He is putting up 10-10 right now, so that's not bad.

baseline bum
12-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Kevin Love had the fundamentals down the second he stepped on the floor at UCLA, so there was no reason for him to stay longer than the one year the NBA forced him to.

whottt
12-15-2008, 05:51 PM
He's an outstanding rebounder already for a barely 20 year old rookie.

The rebounding is there and so are his outlet passes...he's hasn't taken many 3's but he's shown he's got the stroke to do so.

The one part of his game that is lagging is his post up game...he's getting his lunch eaten by the better NBA defenders...

He has a Duncan level arsenal of around the basket moves, but what he does not have is the strength to move NBA defenders.

A pretty typical adjustment...this kid has been used to overpowering and outskilling high school and college level defenders and now he's matching up against guys that can defend him...

He'll make that adjustment...especially with Kevin McHale to tutor him. McHale being the only PF in history on Duncan's level when it comes to ways to score in the post...and Love is teachable...he's very very teachable, and Mchale is really going to help him a great deal.

He's going to be a non-pussy non-choking version of Brad Miller with a better post up game, and with a 3 point shot, when it's all said and done.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to him to make any All NBA D teams or lead the league in blocks though...