PDA

View Full Version : Mark Boerigter - I Just Noticed

Guru of Nothing
09-04-2003, 01:01 AM
Dude scored 8 TDs last year (that I knew). 4 of them were against San Diego (2 on the road, 2 at home).

KC opens the season against San Diego.

Looks like a worthy gamble for anyone weak at WR.

coz
09-04-2003, 08:35 AM
he was honestly picked in round friggin 4 of my draft. He may have solid TD numbers, but IMO, it looks like a one year fluke. His total receptions were something like 30 for 500 yds. Not the go to guy you're looking for. I'm tempted to look at Johnny Morton this year for KC though. He moves back to the slot where he is most comfortable, and by all reports, is finally healthy for the first time in years.

My favorite WR's this year, top point getters:
Top 5:
1 - Marvelous Marvin - of course, no two can check marvin.

2 - Plaxico Burris - Maddox loves to test defenses deep with Burris. Burris is also the go to WR in the red zone. He has Randy Moss like skills, on a team with talented WR's to take the heat off of him.

3 - Troy Brown - one of the most consistent and solid possesion receivers in the game finally cashes in on some TD's this year.

4 - Randy Moss - too good not to score points

5 - Eric Moulds - no one man in football can cover Moulds, unfortunately, I'm not sold on Reed taking much heat off him, or I would have him higher.

Next 5:
6 - T.O.
7 - Horn
8 - Robinson
9 - Booker (even with Kordell)
10 - Morgan

Guru of Nothing
09-04-2003, 12:29 PM
I was hoping this post would shake loose a good #2 TE in our FSP fantasy leagues. No luck.

As for top 10 receivers, there are plenty of reasons to doubt he cracks the top 10, but like L. Coles's chances. I'll get a better idea tonight. I'm also on the Chad Johnson bandwagon too, though I do think he is nursing an injury of some sort (sore foot?). My longshot for top 10 receivers is Darrell Jackson.

Also, I am not expecting anything from him this year, but I will be keeping an eye on Tyrone Calico.

coz
09-05-2003, 01:09 AM
I like Cam Cleeland as a #2, he hasn't been picked in my league. Might be the same in yours. I also like Byron Chambeland coming off the 4 game suspension to make some plays. The only thing I would look for in a backup TE, if you have a quality starter, is a favorable matchup for your starters bye week. Minnesota and St. Loius have pretty posh schedules this year.

Guru of Nothing
09-14-2003, 03:01 PM
Bump.

Also, I am not expecting anything from him this year, but I will be keeping an eye on Tyrone Calico.

I need to find some roster space for this dude.

Guru of Nothing
09-14-2003, 07:09 PM
My longshot for top 10 receivers is Darrell Jackson.

It's all bumpalicious today. Karma says, week #3 will suck.