PDA

View Full Version : Jizz vs. Schemltics

DrHouse
12-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Damn they are letting 'em play tonight. One of the more physical games I've seen all season.

ClingingMars
12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
by Jizz, I'm assuming you mean Jazz. and the Jazz are ALWAYS physical.

-Mars

Reck
12-15-2008, 08:38 PM
I dont like Utah or its fans but fuck do I want them to win this one.

BRHornet45
12-15-2008, 08:51 PM
son don't worry .... if its a close game by the 4th, David Stern will get on the phone and order a Celtics victory. the refs will eventually take over the game for them

DrHouse
12-15-2008, 08:52 PM
I have no problems with Sloan or any of the Jazz players themselves.

It's the damn Utah fans that give their franchise a bad name.

Reck
12-15-2008, 08:54 PM
son don't worry .... if its a close game by the 4th, David Stern will get on the phone and order a Celtics victory. the refs will eventually take over the game for them

Wheres your old sig at? New chick is cool but put that other girl back on son. :toast

BRHornet45
12-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Wheres your old sig at? New chick is cool but put that other girl back on son. :toast

sorry son. Jaime had her run. its the holidays. she will be back though. god bless

Indazone
12-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Sloan's philosophy of fouling the other team and fouling often because the refs can't call everything or foul out the entire team because it would disrupt the flow of the game or cause zero players left on the court keeps them in the game against everyone. The Jazz will give the Celtics all they can handle and yeah. Beat the Celtics!! Freaking 14 game winning streak must end!

Reck
12-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Not looking too good right now though.

Reck
12-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Sloan's philosophy of fouling the other team and fouling often because the refs can't call everything or foul out the entire team because it would disrupt the flow of the game or cause zero players left on the court keeps them in the game against everyone. The Jazz will give the Celtics all they can handle and yeah. Beat the Celtics!! Freaking 14 game winning streak must end!

What you scarred that they will get to 22 winning streak and eclipsed Rockets mark?

bdictjames
12-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Tight one with Atlanta/Charlotte: 1:04 remaining.

sribb43
12-15-2008, 09:48 PM
I thought KG has some D....Milsap going off

bdictjames
12-15-2008, 09:51 PM
I find it extremely odd the Celtics always seem to have the other team in the penalty early in the fourth. They did it with NO the other night, now its the same with Utah.

BRHornet45
12-16-2008, 02:54 AM
I find it extremely odd the Celtics always seem to have the other team in the penalty early in the fourth. They did it with NO the other night, now its the same with Utah.

son they are ESPN and the rest of the media's favorite team right now. Stern and the NBA will do anything in their power to help the Celtics win.

bostonguy
12-16-2008, 03:44 AM
son they are ESPN and the rest of the media's favorite team right now. Stern and the NBA will do anything in their power to help the Celtics win.

:lmao:lmao:lmao The David Stern card is finally used during this season. Thanks son for indirectly admitting your jealousy. Trust me son. If I was a Hornets fan, i'd be one bitter jealous fuck towards the Celts as well. Understandable and I would be that same exact way if the roles were reversed.:toast

BRHornet45
12-16-2008, 09:03 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao The David Stern card is finally used during this season. Thanks son for indirectly admitting your jealousy. Trust me son. If I was a Hornets fan, i'd be one bitter jealous fuck towards the Celts as well. Understandable and I would be that same exact way if the roles were reversed.:toast

LOL at you silly cuckold white boys up there in Boston. enjoy the success of your STORE BOUGHT team for the next year or two. you guys will be back at the bottom in a couple years.

bostonguy
12-16-2008, 12:50 PM
LOL at you silly cuckold white boys up there in Boston. enjoy the success of your STORE BOUGHT team for the next year or two. you guys will be back at the bottom in a couple years.

Why not just directly admit your jealous? I mean you are now stereotyping and claiming that we "bought" our championship. You Just keep making it more obvious son. SON admit that jealousy and bitterness is eating away at you on the inside. You know it and I know it.

BRHornet45
12-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Why not just directly admit your jealous? I mean you are now stereotyping and claiming that we "bought" our championship. You Just keep making it more obvious son. SON admit that jealousy and bitterness is eating away at you on the inside. You know it and I know it.

son the last thing I am jealous of is your store bought team. how can anyone be proud of a team that won a store bought championship??

Armando
12-16-2008, 02:12 PM
son the last thing I am jealous of is your store bought team. how can anyone be proud of a team that won a store bought championship??

Every team that has won a ring has been stacked with 1 or 2 All Stars and a deep bench. Under your logic we can the say the same about the Lakers,Spurs,Bulls and Miami 2006.

bostonguy
12-16-2008, 04:20 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Son stop. My stomach is hurting so much from laughing.

DrHouse
12-16-2008, 05:26 PM
The Celtics look absolutely dominating. They are going for the 72-10 record for sure.

I think teams are giving Rondo too much respect. He almost never takes the outside shot anymore. Defenders need to back way the fuck off him and literally force him to take that shot. Teams are not being smart with how they defend the Celtics early on. I would much rather let Pierce and KG beat me off 1-1 than let Ray Allen go nuts from 3pt land.

I'm not sure they can beat it simply because they haven't played that many tough road games yet. They've also had a surprising number of close last second victories that could have swung either way.

LnGrrrR
12-16-2008, 05:52 PM
I would much rather let Pierce and KG beat me off...

:lmao

DrHouse
12-16-2008, 06:22 PM

But seriously how many times have you seen teams get within striking distance to the Celtics only to see Ray Allen pop off a quick 3 and push the lead back out of reach.

Ray Allen is the key to their offense IMHO. When he is off they will start struggling. But as long as he shoots 50% from 3pt land they won't lose many games.

Boston Pancake
12-17-2008, 02:22 PM

Don't worry, maybe one day your team can smash out a window and loot a championship! :lmao you CUCKOLD!

BRHornet45
12-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Don't worry, maybe one day your team can smash out a window and loot a championship! :lmao you CUCKOLD!

LOL sons you gotta love these beginner Celtic fans. Boston Pancake wasn't a fan of the Celtics until last season .... same thing with the Red Sox in 2004.

Boston Pancake
12-17-2008, 02:36 PM
LOL so says the cuckold who didn't even know his city had a basketball team a year ago.

BRHornet45
12-17-2008, 02:42 PM
LOL so says the cuckold who didn't even know his city had a basketball team a year ago.

LOL what a comeback you sissy cuckold! you little white boys up there in Boston are funny!

LnGrrrR
12-17-2008, 02:45 PM

But seriously how many times have you seen teams get within striking distance to the Celtics only to see Ray Allen pop off a quick 3 and push the lead back out of reach.

Ray Allen is the key to their offense IMHO. When he is off they will start struggling. But as long as he shoots 50% from 3pt land they won't lose many games.

I see your point, and agree with you. I think it all depends on if Rondo sinks the first few shots. He still doesn't have the self-confidence to miss a few and not let it affect his game.