PDA

View Full Version : Help Suns fans!!!

scanry
12-15-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm going to the Christmas day Spurs-Suns game, and i was hoping to get some tips on places around Phoenix. I'd love to see the valley and even though the weather isn't that warm at the moment, i might just drive through it (or should i?).

Another question, is the Four Points Sheraton (where i'll be staying at) near a ghetto area?

I'll be driving from La Jolla, CA (BTW your owner, Robert Sarver & GM Steve Kerr is from over here) and man it's pouring right now.

dirk4mvp
12-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Another question, is the Four Points Sheraton (where i'll be staying at) near a ghetto area?

lol, scared

Doug Collins
12-15-2008, 09:05 PM
I hear this thing called "google" has answers to many of life's questions.

scanry
12-15-2008, 09:07 PM
lol, scared

Nah but good that some people have a sense of humor.:toast I've lived in Berkley before and it's far worse than any other Ghetto that i can think of.

scanry
12-15-2008, 09:09 PM
I hear this thing called "google" has answers to many of life's questions.

Yeah but i'd rather get answers from our forum members though.

kcplayboi_26
12-15-2008, 09:27 PM
no that area is not hood at all, u will be ok.

BlackSwordsMan
12-15-2008, 09:58 PM
avoid compton

kcplayboi_26
12-16-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm going to the Christmas day Spurs-Suns game, and i was hoping to get some tips on places around Phoenix. I'd love to see the valley and even though the weather isn't that warm at the moment, i might just drive through it (or should i?).

I'll be driving from La Jolla, CA (BTW your owner, Robert Sarver & GM Steve Kerr is from over here) and man it's pouring right now.

If you get a chance try eating at Stoudemire's across from the arena, its really good and on the weekends its like a lil danceclub/bar. Also theres a nice restaurant in Chase Field as well. Sightseeing, u could drive up South Mountain and from there u can see the whole valley, only good for nighttime though