PDA

View Full Version : Retraction

Jimcs50
02-25-2005, 11:07 AM
In regard to yesterday's statement by me about not wanting the Spurs to win the championship anymore because of my being upset about Malik.

I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way a fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice. And I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

:angel

whottt
02-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Did Brad put you up to this?

Spurminator
02-25-2005, 11:10 AM
We know you just wanted to be Sequ for a day.

You're just not very good at it... ;)

Useruser666
02-25-2005, 11:10 AM
It's not like you showed us your nipple or anything!

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 11:11 AM
dont worry Jim i honestly felt that way, who really cares what all of those other jerks think, Malik was an awesome guy and no one here can tell me that winning a championship without rose wont be bitter sweet. winning with a spur is better than winning with a new guy, and malik was a spur to the bone, did you see his interview? it made this grown man cry.

Jimcs50
02-25-2005, 11:14 AM
We know you just wanted to be Sequ for a day.

You're just not very good at it... ;)

LOL, I thought of myself as Sequ....but as you say, I am not good at it.

Jimcs50
02-25-2005, 11:14 AM
dont worry Jim i honestly felt that way, who really cares what all of those other jerks think, Malik was an awesome guy and no one here can tell me that winning a championship without rose wont be bitter sweet. winning with a spur is better than winning with a new guy, and malik was a spur to the bone, did you see his interview? it made this grown man cry.

I wanted Malik to be in the River Parade again too...he is so good at celebrating with us.
:depressed

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 11:16 AM
go fool around with brad, that'll cheer you up. Oh well, i guess this whole "sports are a buisness" thing is becoming more and more paremount in today's world. I really dont understand why, but thats the way things are.

Shelly
02-25-2005, 11:18 AM
And here I thought you were apolgizing to me for flirting with everyone in chat---inlcuding whottt and shoogarbear.

:(

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 11:20 AM
wow jim, 1parker1 and athena are going to be so jelaous

Useruser666
02-25-2005, 11:20 AM
I wanted Malik to be in the River Parade again too...he is so good at celebrating with us.
:depressed

He can still be in the parade. The Knicks season will long be over before the Spurs.

Mr. Body
02-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Did nobody realize that apology was a quotation from A Fish Called Wanda?

Useruser666
02-25-2005, 11:50 AM
Even this part?

In regard to yesterday's statement by me about not wanting the Spurs to win the championship anymore because of my being upset about Malik.

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 11:53 AM
what part, is that from Wanda's lawyer friend or the stupid guy?

Jimcs50
02-25-2005, 11:54 AM

ding ding ding....you win the booby prize

I thought Travis would win, actually.

:)

Jimcs50
02-25-2005, 11:54 AM
what part, is that from Wanda's lawyer friend or the stupid guy?

John Cleese to Otto (Kline)

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 12:05 PM
ah... good that movie was hilarious, that was back when Jamie Lee Curtis was a hottie.

GoSpurs21
02-25-2005, 12:19 PM
I think this post belongs in the Romper Room with all the other childish behavor

children please be quiet the grown ups are speaking

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 12:24 PM
oh STFU idiot, if you dont like the thread go somwhere else you conceited
prick.

This is not your forum to police it's kori's so let her do the commentary and you stick to whatever threads you consider worth of you arrogant and alltogether worthless ass. Ok?

Jimcs50
02-25-2005, 12:36 PM
I think this post belongs in the Romper Room with all the other childish behavor

children please be quiet the grown ups are speaking

You have been a dick towards me since yesterday. What is your problem, man?

I was pissed off and hurt about losing one of my favorite players, so I said some things that I did not mean about me team, this was my way of saying that I did not mean it. Yesterday, a lot of you, including you, you ass, gave me shit for saying what I said about the Spurs, so I was apologizing for it....ok, asshole??

smeagol
02-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Appologies accepted, Jim.

GoSpurs21: Go fuck a goat!

ShoogarBear
02-25-2005, 12:51 PM
A Fish Called Wanda?

:lmao :lmao

Classic.

I usually get those, but this one sailed right by. Jimbo, you score big points with this one.

Hook Dem
02-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Way to man up JIM! :eyebrows

IceColdBrewski
02-25-2005, 01:50 PM
Appology accepted. But please don't tell me you're the biggest Spurs fan on the forum. They could've traded away their entire roster yesterday and I still wouldn't say something like "I hope they lose the Championship".

RobinsontoDuncan
02-25-2005, 02:49 PM
hey brew, being a fan meens being a fan of the team, so if he misses a member of the team, he is still a fan. the players are just as important as the city and the colors dude.

IceColdBrewski
02-25-2005, 02:51 PM
hey brew, being a fan meens being a fan of the team, so if he misses a member of the team, he is still a fan. the players are just as important as the city and the colors dude.

I realize that. But he came on here and said he was the biggest fan in the forum just minutes after saying, "I hope we lose the championship". That's not "biggest Spurs fan on the forum" material if ya ask me.

Solid D
02-25-2005, 02:56 PM

No, I just knew it came from someone else's mind... other than Jim's. :hat