PDA

View Full Version : So What?

Oh, Gee!!
12-16-2008, 01:11 AM
NO AQ in Iraq prior to our invasion of Iraq? So Whottt?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/15/bush-acknowledges-absence_n_151144.html

Yoni will be crestfallen.

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 02:13 AM
Yeah, so what?

Ignignokt
12-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow, what a stretch.

Now i'm not debating the validity of the AQ in iraq ordeal, but all bush was saying that Aq was going to make iraq a priority after the invasion.

Why can't Oh gee do anything else besides cheerlead?

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Why can't Oh gee do anything else besides cheerlead for our enemies?
Fixed.

Oh, Gee!!
12-16-2008, 08:58 AM
Yeah, so what?

no wmd? so what?

no AQ in Iraq prior to our invasion? so what?

thousands dead? so what?

billions spent? so what?

new enemies being born everyday? so what?

greatest president ever!

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 09:22 AM
no wmd? so what?

no AQ in Iraq prior to our invasion? so what?

thousands dead? so what?

billions spent? so what?

new enemies being born everyday? so what?

greatest president ever!
If there were anything to what you believe, Bush would have been impeached a long time ago. Meh, You're a useful idiot for Democrats who spout rhetoric out of one side of their mouth while approving the Bush foreign policy -- including the invasion of Iraq -- from the other.

You're going to be an old bitter idiot if you keep this up. have fun with that.

I just wonder if you'll be as rabid about Obama when he's still in Iraq, still eavesdropping, still interrogating, still detaining, and still fighting these wars in his first term.

DarkReign
12-16-2008, 09:26 AM
I just wonder if you'll be as rabid about Obama when he's still in Iraq, still eavesdropping, still interrogating, still detaining, and still fighting these wars in his first term.

Like closing Gitmo and Abu Ghraib?

Like mandating an absolute exit day out of Iraq?

Lets not even address the interogating portion of your argument with both prisons closed.

He beefs up Afghanistan, exits Iraq and closes both prisons. Tell me, if he delivers on these campaign promises, in exactly which way is this similar to Bush?

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Like closing Gitmo and Abu Ghraib?

Like mandating an absolute exit day out of Iraq?
I won't hold my breath. Dates certain have a way of coming and going with the status quo remaining.

Lets not even address the interogating portion of your argument with both prisons closed.
Let's see if he closes Gitmo first. And, if he does, what he does with the occupants. My guess, those that are in custody in Cuba -- that aren't already slated to be released -- will still be in custody, somewhere in the world.

He beefs up Afghanistan, exits Iraq and closes both prisons. Tell me, if he delivers on these campaign promises, in exactly which way is this similar to Bush?
Tell me if we're not already on that path before he ever takes office. See the new boss? Same as the old...at least where foreign policy is concerned.

DarkReign
12-16-2008, 09:59 AM
See the new boss? Same as the old...at least where foreign policy is concerned.

Not quite. Not even by a long shot. But then again, you may be right. He hasnt taken office and he isnt dictating foreign policy yet. Maybe youre right...I certainly hope not and thats certainly not what the American people voted for.

If the Democrats wanted Iraq to continue, Hillary would have won the primary. She didnt. Obama's major difference was his Iraq policy, his war policy, his persecution of the "War on Terror" (hate that phrase).

If he continues Bush's foreign policy model of preemptive war, foreign occupation and the like, he'll be a failure of epic standard in Presidential history based on what he was elected to do.

Oh, Gee!!
12-16-2008, 10:19 AM
If there were anything to what you believe.

I'm just quoting the man himself. He admitted the WMD intel was bad, and now he's admitted that AQ was not in Iraq prior to our invasion of Iraq.

We have spent billions, and thousands have died. I guess you could call those beliefs, I would label them as facts.

Have fun with that.

Oh, Gee!!
12-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Why can't Oh gee do anything else besides cheerlead?

should I throw a chankla instead?

clambake
12-16-2008, 11:48 AM
i think yoni is right about something here...with a twist.

now that obama has seen the monumental fuckups of the bush admin., he'll likely be forced to alter his plans. he is facing a herculean task of cleaning up after the worst piece of shit on planet earth. frankly, bush has educated americans on what happens when you elect an idiot from the faux conservative party.

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 12:00 PM
i think yoni is right about something here...with a twist.

now that obama has seen the monumental fuckups of the bush admin., he'll likely be forced to alter his plans. he is facing a herculean task of cleaning up after the worst piece of shit on planet earth. frankly, bush has educated americans on what happens when you elect an idiot from the faux conservative party.
I see; you clean up by continuing a policy. Nice try.

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 12:01 PM
should I throw a chankla instead?
If that's like throwing a clot, go ahead.

clambake
12-16-2008, 12:06 PM
I see; you clean up by continuing a policy. Nice try.

i said alter. need help with definitions too, i see.

cleaning up after this dipshit will be no easy business.

Yonivore
12-16-2008, 12:32 PM
i said alter. need help with definitions too, i see.
There aren't any significant "alterations" in what I've seen so far.

cleaning up after this dipshit will be no easy business.
Again, where have the Congressional Democrats been all this time? Oh, yeah...voting in favor of the President's foreign policy.

clambake
12-16-2008, 12:50 PM
There aren't any significant "alterations" in what I've seen so far.
gee, why is that?

Again, where have the Congressional Democrats been all this time? Oh, yeah...voting in favor of the President's foreign policy.
i gave your guy points for educating americans about the perils of trusting a moron.