PDA

View Full Version : lol heisman buzz

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2008, 01:31 AM
It always surprises me when people get worked over and into heisman buzz.

Everyone with a brain knows that this award ceased to mean anything at all after Jason White won it. The award means nothing.

lol worthless trophy

Greg Oden
12-16-2008, 01:39 AM
With the way Vince Young has performed in the NFL, he might as well have won it.

lol worthless qb

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2008, 01:41 AM
lol jason white

Greg Oden
12-16-2008, 01:50 AM
I went to Ohio State. Would've been funnier if you said lol Troy Smith. You're slippin dawg.

IronMexican
12-16-2008, 01:50 AM
It's for the best college player. Sometimes the best college player doesn't turn out to be the best NFL player.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2008, 02:02 AM
I went to Ohio State. Would've been funnier if you said lol Troy Smith. You're slippin dawg.

lol troy smith and jason white are virtually synonymous

Cant_Be_Faded
12-16-2008, 02:03 AM
It's for the best college player. Sometimes the best college player doesn't turn out to be the best NFL player.

lol troy smith october of 2005

Gator Chomp!
12-18-2008, 01:59 PM
It's for the best college player.
Then why didnt tebow win? it's a bunch of bullshit is what it is.

Kermit
12-18-2008, 02:48 PM

Because they didn't have an award for the athlete who can trim the foreskin off the penis in the quickest amount of time.

Cant_Be_Faded
12-19-2008, 02:42 AM

lol because he's an overrated chump who has gotten worse in every season of his career and will have an even worse season his senior year if he's stupid enough to come back.

He won't do shit in the NFL.

He's getting worse because teams are learning how to defend his stupid strong ass.

MajorMike
12-19-2008, 10:19 AM
lol because he's an overrated chump who has gotten worse in every season of his career and will have an even worse season his senior year if he's stupid enough to come back.

He's getting worse because teams are learning how to defend his stupid strong ass.

Hmm... well whereas I agree he won't do much in the NFL, I don't think he is terribly overrated as a college QB and I also don't believe the change in his stats is due to people figuring out what to do with him - I think he has specifically tried to look like more of a passing QB to have a better shot in the NFL. He has done more with less than any of the heralded QBs recently have.

Kermit
12-19-2008, 10:23 AM
He has done more with less than any of the heralded QBs recently have.

More with less? Does he have less talent, or less talent surrounding him? The former I can believe but the latter would be bullshit of the smelliest kind. You could never, ever, ever make the argument that Tebow has less talent surrounding him. Ever.

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 11:27 AM

you are such a dumb ass...... but i guess you know about college qb's who don't do shit in the nfl, you got 1 in ur avatar.

tebow > vince "i wanna kill myself" young. believe that!

Kermit
12-19-2008, 12:15 PM
you are such a dumb ass...... but i guess you know about college qb's who don't do shit in the nfl, you got 1 in ur avatar.

Vince Young >>>>>>>> Chris Leak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Foreskin Tebow

Gator Chomp!
12-19-2008, 12:28 PM
yea chris leak was the shit but tebow is better. they both are way better than vince young, vince might kill himself because of how much more he sucks. he'll drive around crying until his mommy calls the cops to look for him :lmao

Kermit
12-19-2008, 01:06 PM
yea chris leak was the shit but tebow is better. they both are way better than vince young, vince might kill himself because of how much more he sucks. he'll drive around crying until his mommy calls the cops to look for him :lmao

Rex Grossman > Robert Tilton wannabe

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 02:20 AM
yea chris leak was the shit but tebow is better. they both are way better than vince young

You are an abomination. Obviously you forgot about Vince Young singlehandedly beating one of the most powerful USC teams BY HIMSELF.

Vince was a maniac in that game and Tebow would lick Young's balls to have that moment in the sun on 4TH AND GOAL!

go back to the sewer

Cant_Be_Faded
12-20-2008, 02:42 AM

Exactly. Thanks for realizing I am right about tebow.

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 02:49 AM

much approved

redraiderinfiji
12-20-2008, 02:51 AM

Tebow loves Filipino prostitutes!

LaMarcus Bryant
12-24-2008, 07:09 PM
You are an abomination. Obviously you forgot about Vince Young singlehandedly beating one of the most powerful USC teams BY HIMSELF.

Vince was a maniac in that game and Tebow would lick Young's balls to have that moment in the sun on 4TH AND GOAL!

go back to the sewer

Such a weak take. Mista Taylor probably has something to say about that. As does Mista Thomas.

Gator Chomp!
12-30-2008, 10:07 AM
you don't know shit about great quarterbacks. After he kicks oklahoma's ass, he'll be the UNDISPUTED GREATEST!