PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Bring Holiday Cheer To CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children’s Hospital

duncan228
12-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Click link for video.

Spurs Bring Holiday Cheer to CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children’s Hospital (http://www.nba.com/spurs/community/081215_csr_visit.html)

Manu Ginobili, Fabricio Oberto and Michael Finley visited CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children’s Hospital and brought the children some Holiday cheer!

DynastyBuilder
12-16-2008, 02:21 AM
:clap

:flag:

Manu-of-steel
12-16-2008, 07:09 AM
im proud being a spurs fan. go spurs go!

sonic21
12-16-2008, 07:31 AM
:tu thanks for the video

urunobili
12-16-2008, 07:44 AM
this is so much a win win situation... for the hospital it's patients and staff and for the players and spurs organization overall... :tu

Taco
12-16-2008, 09:19 AM
:flag:

Anti.Hero
12-16-2008, 09:42 AM
That's great. Good hospitals too.

mrspurs
12-16-2008, 09:44 AM
One of few hospitals that Ive worked at where more people live then die. Dont ever go to the Southeast Hospital. Not if your dieing. That is the worst hospital in San Antonio.

duncan228
12-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Spurs Spread the Holiday Cheer (http://www.woai.com/content/sports/spurs/story/Spurs-Spread-the-Holiday-Cheer/loElGwAqF0KwwRIOjre4rg.cspx)
Reported by: Don Harris

SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs have now won six straight games and ten out of the last twelve. That puts them right at the top of their division. But Monday there was something else on their minds.

The team had most of the day off, and they made the most of it. Manu Ginobili, Michael Finley and Fabricio Oberto were playing Santa, and the Coyote his helper over at Santa Rosa Childrens Hospital.

Manu, Fin and Fab handed out gifts and spent some time with the children. Some of these patients are battling very serious illnesses.

This is Manu's fifth year doing this, and he has no plans on stopping.

“I think it's a great thing to do,” Manu told WOAI. “We spread the joy to these kids who are going through some tough times. They're fans too, so it's something I feel really good doing. I'm really happy to be here.”

The Spurs play the Hornets Wednesday night in New Orleans at 8:30pm.