12-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Chris Simms

redraiderinfiji
12-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Chris Simms

Now thats hilarious! :lol

tonylongoriafan
12-17-2008, 09:47 AM
this one is easy...vy isn't HALF the qb colt is!

tonylongoriafan
12-17-2008, 09:47 AM
but if it's 4 and whatever...there's no better than vince

Blake
12-17-2008, 11:40 AM
VINCE YOUNG OR COLT McCOY WHOS THE BEST

whos the best what?

doobs
12-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Vince wins the big games. He's clutch. Colt hasn't really shown that yet--with the exception of the shootout.

I will say this, though. Vince was often the cause of and solution to UT's predicaments on 4th down. He'd do something bone-headed, thereby putting UT in a bind, and then he'd miraculously pull off some great heroics. Colt's a steadier QB, in my opinion.

It's close, but I prefer Vince. He's a better football player, and he's a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch.

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
In College VY
In the Pros anyone else except vince young

leemajors
12-17-2008, 12:21 PM
In College VY
In the Pros anyone else except vince young

sage and schaub blow ass.

IronMexican
12-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Colt wont transition well in the pros. Vince without a doubt.

monosylab1k
12-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Kerry Collins

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 12:29 PM
sage and schaub blow ass.

Yeah they do and I would still take them over Vince. Shit I would take Brad Johnson over Vince.

samikeyp
12-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah they do and I would still take them over Vince. Shit I would take Brad Johnson over Vince.

Now I know you are an Longhorn hater. :lol

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Now I know you are an Longhorn hater. :lol

LOL dude im not a longhorn hater. The horns are the only team I watch. I just hate the man love that Vy gets. Yes we wont a national championsip with him but he isnt as great as everyone thinks he is.

dirk4mvp
12-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Tavaris Jackson > Vince Young

monosylab1k
12-17-2008, 12:33 PM
I just hate the man love that Vy gets.

Hating that is fine, but saying you'd take Chopper Rosenfels over Vince is just retarded. You can at least make somewhat of a case for Schaub.

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Hating that is fine, but saying you'd take Chopper Rosenfels over Vince is just retarded. You can at least make somewhat of a case for Schaub.

LOL I would take my chances with Sage. He can take being booed and wouldnt want to kill himself afterwards. Yes he chokes but he is a backup for a reason. OK there is only one player I would rather not have than VY.....David Fucking Carr!!!

Blake
12-17-2008, 12:45 PM

that's funny considering that even Jeff Fisher thinks an over the hill Kerry Collins > VY

I Love Me Some Me
12-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Anyone who picks Colt McCoy is racist.

Sincerely,
The Obama Campaign

leemajors
12-17-2008, 12:55 PM
LOL I would take my chances with Sage. He can take being booed and wouldnt want to kill himself afterwards. Yes he chokes but he is a backup for a reason. OK there is only one player I would rather not have than VY.....David Fucking Carr!!!

carr = sage = schaub. you just have a better running game now.

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 12:57 PM
carr = sage = schaub. you just have a better running game now.

I have to disagree.......well maybe carr in his early years but that guy just didnt make good decisions in the pocket. He was shell shocked after getting hit so much cause of that weak ass line. So no they do not equal each other.

monosylab1k
12-17-2008, 12:57 PM
that's funny considering that even Jeff Fisher thinks an over the hill Kerry Collins > VY

yeah that's funny....almost as funny as how no NFL coaches think any former Tech QBs are even worth having on their roster. Even Chris Simms has a job in the NFL. The worst Texas QB is better than the best Tech QB. That's funny.

lol, http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/11/23/alg_harrell.jpg

dirk4mvp
12-17-2008, 01:05 PM
lol, Ole Miss in the nfl > Tekk in the nfl

stretch
12-17-2008, 01:06 PM
lol, tech

leemajors
12-17-2008, 01:38 PM
I have to disagree.......well maybe carr in his early years but that guy just didnt make good decisions in the pocket. He was shell shocked after getting hit so much cause of that weak ass line. So no they do not equal each other.

so, basically you're saying that carr sucked, but it's not his fault because the line sucked? c'mon

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 01:41 PM
so, basically you're saying that carr sucked, but it's not his fault because the line sucked? c'mon

Carr wasnt bad in the beginning but the line sucked so that poor fucker got bashed in every other play. SOOO he was shell shocked. After that his qb decision making skills were gone. It showed in Houston and in Carolina. If Eli goes down you will see it in NY. What part of that didnt you understand. Do you need me to draw you pictures with crayons or something?

IronMexican
12-17-2008, 01:59 PM
You have very few years to groom a franchise QB. Once that time is up, he is as good as broken. Carr had a lot of potential, but the Texans didn't do it right. At this pace, I would say Russel is heading down the same path, especially if we draft Crabtree. Franchise LT are a lot more important than any other position not named QB.

leemajors
12-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Carr wasnt bad in the beginning but the line sucked so that poor fucker got bashed in every other play. SOOO he was shell shocked. After that his qb decision making skills were gone. It showed in Houston and in Carolina. If Eli goes down you will see it in NY. What part of that didnt you understand. Do you need me to draw you pictures with crayons or something?

you're just not making sense. your vy hate makes you basically incomprehensible in these threads.

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 02:16 PM
you're just not making sense. your vy hate makes you basically incomprehensible in these threads.

What dont you get? Carr was a good QB when he first started but his OL sucked. The team started to improve the line but carr got beat up so much that he started to believe he sucked and instead of throwing the ball away or running out of pocket he started to just fall and take the sack. He was never the same after getting beat up for many seasons. I dont know how to explain this any easier for you to understand.

Blake
12-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Even Chris Simms has a job in the NFL. The worst Texas QB is better than the best Tech QB. That's funny.

So Simms is the worst Texas QB?

Chrissy Simms and Vince Young were both 5 star recruits. Why is it surprising or funny that they have pro jobs while Tech's 3 star QBs don't?

Especially considering that Chrissy's daddy helped get him the job.

ATRAIN
12-17-2008, 02:32 PM
So Simms is the worst Texas QB?

Chrissy Simms and Vince Young were both 5 star recruits. Why is it surprising or funny that they have pro jobs while Tech's 3 star QBs don't?

Especially considering that Chrissy's daddy helped get him the job.

Chris played with a ruptured spleen while in TB. That fucker has my respect.

Blake
12-17-2008, 02:33 PM
That's funny.

OKC Thunder?

Blake
12-17-2008, 02:34 PM

what the hell are you laughing at?

Memphis Grizzlies? Dirk4mvp?

that's a full standup routine right there.

dirk4mvp
12-17-2008, 02:37 PM

I didn't think it was that hard to see.

monosylab1k
12-17-2008, 02:38 PM
OKC Thunder?

You're new to the internet, right?

monosylab1k
12-17-2008, 02:38 PM
lol, Graham Harrell is a poor man's Colt Brennan. The big difference is Brennan has talent and actually got invited to the Heisman ceremony.

Blake
12-17-2008, 02:41 PM
You're new to the internet, right?

what, you mean that you and dirk and stretch are all the same clone trolls?

beh. I must be more bored that I thought.

:lol

IronMexican
12-17-2008, 02:44 PM
I didn't think it was that hard to see.

Is Micheal Oher a full on beast?

Greg Oden
12-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Troy Smith will have more relevance in the NFL than tekk fag will ever have.

dirk4mvp
12-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Is Micheal Oher a full on beast?

yeah brah. I check my closet before I go to bed to make sure he's not there.

Blake
12-17-2008, 02:56 PM

Ole Miss has double the number of NFL players that Tech does, yet Tech squashed Ole Miss twice with Eli at QB and will probably kick their ass again in the Cotton Bowl.

Hell, Tech has average to mediocre talent this year as well, yet they ran through the Big XII, beating #1 Texas and giving Colt a bloody lip along the way.

Don't worry, I sleep easy at night.

Blake
12-17-2008, 02:58 PM
I think every UT thread like this should turn into a Tech thread.....

it would be like Christmas every day

stretch
12-17-2008, 04:01 PM
what, you mean that you and dirk and stretch are all the same clone trolls?

beh. I must be more bored that I thought.

lol fellas, i think we got ourselves another possible "DannyB" type of poster... all he needs to do is tell us to "eat a bag of dicks", call us "fucko" and he's golden.

Blake
12-17-2008, 04:36 PM
lol fellas, i think we got ourselves another possible "DannyB" type of poster... all he needs to do is tell us to "eat a bag of dicks", call us "fucko" and he's golden.

I'm not as stupid as your posts.....

sitting here waiting for LMAO Harrell part 3

leemajors
12-17-2008, 04:42 PM
What dont you get? Carr was a good QB when he first started but his OL sucked. The team started to improve the line but carr got beat up so much that he started to believe he sucked and instead of throwing the ball away or running out of pocket he started to just fall and take the sack. He was never the same after getting beat up for many seasons. I dont know how to explain this any easier for you to understand.

no, he always blew.

Spurtacus
12-17-2008, 10:09 PM
Jevean Sneed

Fucker.

IronMexican
12-18-2008, 01:17 AM

I am hoping the Raiders draft him. He seems to have the most upsidem but is very inconsistent. I'd take Smith, Oher or Monroe. I hear Monroe is jumping over Oher on a lot of mock drafts.

dallaskd
12-18-2008, 01:18 AM
Vince. Do you even remember his magic vs OK St, Kansas, and USC.

No way Texas loses that game to Tech with Vince at QB.

dallaskd
12-18-2008, 01:21 AM

Ole Miss is a really short drive to Memphis. So he has room to talk about them. Hotty Toddy!

dirk4mvp
12-18-2008, 02:45 AM
Ole Miss is a really short drive to Memphis. So he has room to talk about them. Hotty Toddy!

:toast

I actually live in North MS - about 10 minutes from Memphis and about 40 minutes from Oxford.