PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully Rasho comes off the bench

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
I like Rasho but with him commin off the bench it would be better because he will give us defense

with Muhammad starting we can actually have someone score at the center position

SLOVENIAN 8
02-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Never!!

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Never!!

rasho is useless

Dre_7
02-25-2005, 03:03 PM
Eventually, once Nazr gets the system, I belive Rasho will be comming of the bench. I think it will be better for us to have him commin off the bench.

Blazer16
02-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Rasho is far from useless. He's not the scorer Mohammed is, but he is far and away the superior defender. Mohammed has yet to prove he can have a starter's minutes on a quality team.

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 03:06 PM
Rasho is far from useless. He's not the scorer Mohammed is, but he is far and away the superior defender. Mohammed has yet to prove he can have a starter's minutes on a quality team.

and rasho has?

as long as mohammed can play with TD he should start, Rasho likes to play better with TD off the court anyway

waly.mg
02-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Pop removed yesterday a liter of blood from Malik before made the trade and later made a transfusion to Rasho

Blazer16
02-25-2005, 03:11 PM
I'd just like to see Mohammed get assimilated into our system before we hand him Rasho's spot. I don't think Rasho deserves all the blame people give him.

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 03:12 PM
and rasho has?

as long as mohammed can play with TD he should start, Rasho likes to play better with TD off the court anyway

If Rasho played for Knicks would be 20-15 you moron. Spurs don't play plays for him and hes job IS NOT offence!

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 03:17 PM
If Rasho played for Knicks would be 20-15 you moron. Spurs don't play plays for him and hes job IS NOT offence!

watch a tape of the Miami game and see how missed shots he had

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 03:22 PM
watch a tape of the Miami game and see how missed shots he had

Yea and Duncan, Kobe, KG, Amare etc NEVER had bad shooting day. You are a real moron. Not to compare him with those stars but if stellar players could miss than Rasho could too.

ALVAREZ6
02-25-2005, 03:23 PM
EXACTLY!!!!

The reason we don't run plays for Rasho is because it is a 90% chance guarantee of a wasted possession.

I like Rasho, and I want him to start, but we don't use him as an offensive weapon and never will.

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Yea and Duncan, Kobe, KG, Amare etc NEVER had bad shooting day. You are a real moron. Not to compare him with those stars but if stellar players could miss than Rasho could too.

difference with Rasho is that he RARELY has a standout game

TD, Kobe... have great games every game

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 03:26 PM
EXACTLY!!!!

The reason we don't run plays for Rasho is because it is a 90% chance guarantee of a wasted possession.

I like Rasho, and I want him to start, but we don't use him as an offensive weapon and never will.

As I already said he could miss too. Even Duncan has 5-15 FGM-FGA games.

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 03:28 PM
difference with Rasho is that he RARELY has a standout game

TD, Kobe... have great games every game

:rolleyes Yes, for sure. :rolleyes They naver sucks.

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 03:31 PM
:rolleyes Yes, for sure. :rolleyes They naver sucks.

ok TD was 5-15 that game but tell me what stats he ended up with?

and tell me what stats Rasho ended up with?

rasho lost

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 03:37 PM
ok TD was 5-15 that game but tell me what stats he ended up with?

and tell me what stats Rasho ended up with?

rasho lost

I toldya that I don't want to compare Rasho and Tim. I just wanna say Rasho had good and great defence games and bad to solid offensive games. Give him some credit due hes role is to make space for Tim and to get out of Tim's way.

Gummi
02-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Sorry DuncanMVP, but you obviously don't know much about basketball. There is a reason for Rasho starting every game the Spurs play. And that reason is defense and rebounding. Sure Nazr could start, but he won't start. He'll get his minutes as Rasho's backup and maybe some as Duncan's backup.

And Pop isn't going to throw a player that doesn't know our system into the starting lineup in the middle of the season. Never going to happen.

Get used to seeing Rasho starting and Nazr comming of the bench. But Nazr might be the best backup center in the league.

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 03:45 PM
EXACTLY!!!!

No you don't. You even don't like Spurs becouse for you there is only Manu. I bet that if ever Manu leaves Spurs you will be fan of his new team (maybe not if Scola join Spurs).

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Sorry DuncanMVP, but you obviously don't know much about basketball. There is a reason for Rasho starting every game the Spurs play. And that reason is defense and rebounding. Sure Nazr could start, but he won't start. He'll get his minutes as Rasho's backup and maybe some as Duncan's backup.

And Pop isn't going to throw a player that doesn't know our system into the starting lineup in the middle of the season. Never going to happen.

Get used to seeing Rasho starting and Nazr comming of the bench. But Nazr might be the best backup center in the league.

You're an idiot, obviously he wont start right away. Once he learns the system he can work his way into the starting lineup

SLOVENIAN 8
02-25-2005, 04:00 PM
DuncanMVP is some smart ass!!! :lol

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 04:07 PM
DuncanMVP is some smart ass!!! :lol

No, he's just an ass!!!

Gummi
02-25-2005, 04:10 PM
When you said that Rasho is useless, you kinda proved my point. You don't know much about basketball.

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 04:39 PM
rasho is useless

Maybe Rasho could fit better if comes from bench, but none can say he's useless.

lotr1trekkie
02-25-2005, 04:57 PM
undefined
Rasho plays solid defense and fills his role well. With Manu and Tony added to Tim we don't need a center who wants 15 -20 shots. Mohammed will push Rasho to improve or he will come off the bench NEXT YEAR. Pop won't mess with the team defense this late in the year. Either way NAZMO gives us 6 more fouls at the center position and allows Horry to concentrate on PF.He also should be more effective than either Malik or Rasho vs the uptempo teams like the Suns and Sonics.

We will all miss Malik but I have a gut felling that he will wear the silver and black again.

DuncanMVP
02-25-2005, 05:02 PM
you guys fool youself into thinking Rasho is good just because he's a Spur

Slo spurs fan
02-25-2005, 05:05 PM
you guys fool youself into thinking Rasho is good just because he's a Spur

No, he was even better with T-wolves.